Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Newbie Sever
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Newbie Sever
Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-05 02:55   
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 23:47, Zeritu {Da Hui} Recruiting wrote:
Shadey ESF are the Biggest Pres Farmers in Newbie and it needs to stop.And to Everyoe else Stop Pres Farming or Newbie mite get shutdown like the rest of the servers have. This is a DS Staff Warning to Stop all the Pres Farming!

I KNOW that alot of our members farm in newbie, but its not something i could do something about that badly.

And why everybody is rambling at me? last time i were in newbie was ~week ago, day before i reached admiral, and it was because the MV was completely empty, and none people i knew online.. and lobby camping 5 hours before anybody else comes is just boring as heck.
Also, how come theres FAs and Admirals roaming in newbie on a killing spree with drainers and such, JG-bomber-rushing, but nobody does anything about them?

instead of yelling at me you could personally go make sure nobody is farming... I cant stop that, but youre a moderator, you can.

|-Not meant as an arguement, or flamebait whatsoever... just a comment..-|

O and to Coeus:

have you ever thought, that maybe we recruit newer people, because, new players eventually WILL become good ones, and second, if everybody would be harsh towards new players, they will most likely quit before even a day of playing...

If you think this is a newbie clan, fine, feel free to think so, but atleast we seem to be more newbie-friendly, they might aswell want a place to go which doesnt require like VA as rank...

---------

Whoever said that Smokey should be banned rite now for farming; I'd like to tell you, that theres more people than just smokey playing there occasionally, and banning all of them will cut the playerbase to an even smaller scale, rather just slap warnings on them, or then simply activate the "No pres gain above rank limit." thing... simple as that, and sure cuts the farmers off... with playerbase intact...

-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-05 06:58   
ok i only went in to cap ships for 1 day and thats because i needed teh privateer badge for beta and i aint gonna do it again,
at most there is 1-2 esf in newbie a day and alot ot time we dont get any.
And since when has this become the bash on esf forum? i mean really just leave us alone and we will leave u alone im sick of all this crap about esf. And differently then what u may think people dont play this game and spend money on it to please other players they ddo it to have fun and maybe they like newbie server.

[ This Message was edited by: SmokeZ on 2005-07-05 07:01 ]

Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-05 07:33   
I would concur, people are using the newbie as a free pres farm, however i was in the other day and tried to help a newb with building only to be told to go urinate, no inf fax, no def, no troops on it. I mentioned it and was told to go urinate, guess what 2nd RA capped it 3 minutes later.
Bring back FA i say, but also it would be useful to have a moderator or staff side member police the Newbie server to A assist newbs, Bless them, and B to maintain a bit of the british sense of fair play.

Goto the website of Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-05 15:30   
Ban anyone who enters newbie and does not help noobs imho.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-07-05 15:30 ]

_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-05 15:36   
Quote:

On 2005-07-05 06:58, SmokeZ wrote:
ok i only went in to cap ships for 1 day and thats because i needed teh privateer badge for beta and i aint gonna do it again,
at most there is 1-2 esf in newbie a day and alot ot time we dont get any.

-Dude, just cap ships the way eveyone else does. In the MV. Also, 1-2 per day is still a lot. Send them into K'luth space in the MV, I'll gladly teach them a few things on combat

~Switch

* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-07-05 15:55   
Quote:

On 2005-07-05 02:55, Shadey wrote:
Whoever said that Smokey should be banned rite now for farming; I'd like to tell you, that theres more people than just smokey playing there occasionally, and banning all of them will cut the playerbase to an even smaller scale, rather just slap warnings on them, or then simply activate the "No pres gain above rank limit." thing... simple as that, and sure cuts the farmers off... with playerbase intact...

There HAVE been multiple warnings on Press Farming in thew Newbie server. With the next release, it will be fixed to where no one over Ltl.Commander gains press.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.013207 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR