Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » London gets bombed
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author London gets bombed
Prometheusbum(England)
Cadet
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2005-07-08 04:32   
My prayers and condolences to all those affected by the tragedy.

Xu shu

Quietly confident
Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-08 13:06   
The fatailes (deaths) are now believed to be over 50, with over 1000 injured and 37 i think critical......

i'm british by the way.... hit us hard...

Commander of the Heavy supply Ship Laden

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-08 14:44   
Quote:

On 2005-07-08 03:35, Lord Downey (UK) wrote:
Confused as to where the wallet bit came in???

Yeh...the NHS is free health service for everyone...

Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-08 16:17   
Quote:
Yeh...the NHS is free health service for everyone...

thats my point. if peopel would stop saying "you shoulda done this this and this" and actually go out themselves and volinteer that would be much more productive.

volinteering, hense 'stop worrying about the wallet'

Email Meko
kenetiks
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-08 16:43   
My condolences to the friends and families of those killed and wounded.

I will bite my tongue at this point, for, if I go into talking about the terrorists, I will utter a never-ending string of profanities that would stop a sailor in his tracks.

Email kenetiks   Goto the website of kenetiks
lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-08 16:46   
sadly , the death total has gain more, were now up to 55 casulties...
My the world pray for the ppl who have died or lost some1 they love.

At LCN ( Montreal news ): there was a interview with a Quebecer that now lives in london, AND he WAS the luckyess guy ever. He was going to work, he had a ticket for the 8:43 AM train that explosed, But when he was at a meter or so of the train, he saw that it was to much crowded and said to himself that he can wait to the next train since his work starts at 9:30. When he came to go on the other train, when the dorrs started to close and the train was ready to leave, he heard a wierd sound. Few minutes after he saw a wall of smoke heading towards the train... Every1 panic and the chaos has started... When he got out and left the station to go on the street, he reallized was just happened. That the train just before, the one he WAS NORMALY going to take has got bombed. He said that him and a buddy next to him took a picture of his ticket with his camera phone and send it to his friends, ( to show that his passed at a hair of getting killed ) then, sitting down to realize the attack, him and his buddy started to cry, in JOy, but also in pain of that traject even that some monsters of al qaeida of britin have done.

HE WAS LUCKY LET ME TTELL YOU THAT...
( i will try to get that pic from some ppl of his family that gave it to the media of our province.

IMPORTANT
There is aslo one thing id like to ask at every1 one of you, Is to not hate the muslam ppl, its not cuz you mulsam that your a terrorist, The first station to be bomb was in a muslam neiborhood ( sorry the spelling ). So dont act like on 9/11 and hate evey muslam you see. Thank you

( please do not reply to the favor i ask you so we dont start a political treath and that it gets locked , thank you, lighting )

[ This Message was edited by: lightning[Voyager][ VA ] on 2005-07-08 16:57 ]

[ DARKSPACE STAFF ] Website & News Editor / DarkSpace.net [ FRANÇAIS ]

Email lightning[Voyager][ A ]   Goto the website of lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-07-08 17:05   
It great to see all the support here, with all this going on just a few miles from me some of you can imagine what a shock yesterday was..

I cant begin to describe the atmosphere that took over yesterday, it just wasnt London anymore.

I never really believed in Divine Intervention, but for 2 reasons im starting to show a little more faith in us not being alone here.

My father is a British Transport Police Officer, based out of Liverpool Street, not being able to find out if he was ok or not for almost 8 hours was a living nightmare.

The other reason those ive spoken to will know, but will be kept quiet publicly.

All my heartfelt sympathy goes to my fellow Londoners and the rest of my countrymen and women who today had their loved ones snatched from them by this ... I cant think of an appropriate word...

This is a sad day for us, and for everyone.

I know I speak for everyone when I say what a fantastic job the emergency services have done, and that includes all your people to Downey. My gran had an appointment at West Mid before the alert came through, and all some people could think to do was complain about being asked to leave because of what happened... 16 or 60 id have beaten the life out of them for it had I been there.

Much respect to you all, and thanks to everyone here for your support in this matter, god knows we need it.

Best Regards,

Bansh

lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-08 18:39   
Im glad to see that your father is ok.... You were lucky, other kids have lots their dad's....

Shippo
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-08 19:39   
I've heard on recent news that London actually did an excellent job at handling the situation and such.. I've heard that if there are loop-holes over there, then there is no doubt we'll have them and the terrorist could use them to their advantage. US is studying what happened and we are definitely on it and helping them. I wonder if I can find something to donate a bit of money... least I could do to help those in London.. (Considering I've actually been there..)

Email Shippo
lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-08 20:56   
Ya, it was pretty efficent since the was by chance the royal hospital a few meters of the station, so they treated the patience quikly.... Thx god ...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.020136 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR