No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Ive lost 4 nests to a supposed cloak that is 100%
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Ive lost 4 nests to a supposed cloak that is 100%
Mad Bum
Grand Admiral
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2005-07-14 16:31   
Im not happy!

I dont mind dying from my own stupidity but ive lost 4 stations because I can still be seen while cloaked -

what are you doing about fixing it?

4000 pres

i moved, switched my cloak on off, but no i still got targetted by 7 stations while at least 2500 from the nearest enemy with uber fighters and missiles

and before you say anything backslash there is definatly a way you can see the kluth while there cloaked.

and it wasnt beacons

while im in the mood you tweaked the armor of kluth so we have to uncloak (which takes far too long) shoot then cloak again however in fleet action the moment a kluth uncloaks everyone beacons them and kills them at thier leisure (sometimes before you have uncloaked enough for your pd to work. whats that about?

That just makes the kluth cloak useless!

since the cloak is then useless we are killed with ease losing pres and modded ships. It then takes ages to get enough money together to upgrade anything.

do the oh so favorite ugto have this problem? no. at least they have the armor to take a beating enough to select an exit point and get there. the icc are the same there designed to take a beating and can exit with there 1 billion modded ship whereas the kluth gets toasted before he can get very far all because its designed on him being able to disappear (which he cant do because he can be seen or hes been beaconed)

ok finished my rant

like i say i dont mind dying if it is skill not bugs that are killing me

Unfortunatly in my eyes this game is going downhill!

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-14 16:44   
We manualy targeted you.

Not to mention the fact K'luth stations arnt meant to be used in the same fassion as UGTO or ICC stations. ICC are better stations in the long run, since their shields recharge faster, and dont need reloads to supply. UGTO are favoured in the short run, since the onboard reloads can repair the armour at rate that just about keeps you alive if one or two enemys are upon you (and thats if their dumb enough to stay in teh same spot whilst you rotate).

K'luth on the other hand, have stations with more weapons, and less armour. Use them at range, keep moving, so that the enemy cant guess where you are, move them about, AMBUSH the enemy, dont use the stations to sit about at a planet. MOVE them towards the enemy, then uncloak in a station, your armour might not last as long as a UGTO or ICC's, but hell, your doing way more damage than we can in one. The Battle and Line station's only real "Battle" factor, is the fact they have 3 super weapons, and the beams suck. Your stations o nthe other hand, have mouth fulls of beams and cannons and torps. Use that to your advantage.

Again..

Dont stay in the same spot
Use your cloak to move about the battle ground
Ambush your enemy/sneak up on them (we can hear you, but we dont know what the hell the you are piloting).

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-07-14 16:48 ]

Mad Bum
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-14 16:47   
i moved so how could you manually target me and all the missiles fighters and pcms swerved and followed me ???

Russian Roulette with Muskets
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-14 16:47   
"while im in the mood you tweaked the armor of kluth so we have to uncloak (which takes far too long) shoot then cloak again however in fleet action the moment a kluth uncloaks everyone beacons them and kills them at thier leisure (sometimes before you have uncloaked enough for your pd to work. whats that about? "

It took us around 3 Dreads to down one kluth dread....

That armor is way to strong.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-07-14 16:48   
We kinda, plotted a manual waypoint at your positions and then launched fighters at the waypoint...

Nuthead.

Kluth armor not strong? It takes quite a few BD Pcannon alphas (level to scratch Kluth armor down. If thats not enough, I've had mandis be able to down 2 plates of level 8 armor in one alpha.

All this you keep feeding us about Kluth being weak is a straight foreward lie. You *are* gonna get owned if you try to attack a fleet with a single dread, sorry you guys dont have your uber Kluth to do that anymore.

-Ent

[ This Message was edited by: Enterprise on 2005-07-14 16:52 ]

Dauphin
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-14 16:50   
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 16:44, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
We manualy targeted you.

exactly, before you cloaked, we all went to F2 menu, pressed ctrl over you and thus you were targeted, and when you moved, you'd be visible periodically and we would manually target you again. I know how painful it is to lose a station, but you can't expect to survive against 9 shrooms even with the cloak.....

Email Dauphin
Mad Bum
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-14 16:55   
hmmn what i saw was fighters and missiles FOLLOWING me not attacking a point in space

Im trying to get a point across to the devs/admins about the cloak enterprise no need to get personnel

Mad Bum
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:00   
like dauphin says id be visible periodically even though im cloaked and over 2500 away from any enemy you just proved the cloak isnt 100%

Dauphin
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:02   
there were fairly long periods when you were decloaked... maybe that's when you saw them following you...

Email Dauphin
JRE
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:04   
In defence of the kluth the cloaked ship should not be visible in the f2 screen.

Dauphin
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:04   
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 17:00, Mad Bum wrote:
like dauphin says id be visible periodically even though im cloaked and over 2500 away from any enemy you just proved the cloak isnt 100%

I assumed you ran out of energy or decloaked by accident or were too lagged to decloak right away...

Email Dauphin
Dauphin
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:05   
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 17:04, JRE{Where is da Bito?} wrote:
In defence of the kluth the cloaked ship should not be visible in the f2 screen.

He was only visible in F2 when he was decloaked...

Email Dauphin
JRE
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:09   
Ive noticed you can still see the cloaked ships in f2 screen thats all.

Mad Bum
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:12   
the moment you manually selected me i started moving and made sure i was cloaked, energy was at full because you was all too far away to fire my incinerators at you was cloaked once i was in orbit.

also if you manually selected why did the fighters follow me when i started moving?

Wyke {ThorsHammer}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-14 17:18   

Don't complain it was a good battle.

I lost a supply station to a single kluth dread and all i could do to him was warm his armour. I lost battle station to a dread and 1 claw and again all I could do was warm the dreads armour, even though I had a heavy supply on me, and hit several times with full qt's. I lost a Battle dread to 3 alpha strikes from a mandy, and again all i could do was warm its armour. I'm not complaining, we lose ships its part of the game.

Then we get complaints from the Kluth that the UGTO are too uber, even though you where out numbered around 4:1.

Email Wyke {ThorsHammer}
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.195836 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR