No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Another horrible fanfaction by Fattierob (chapter 1 added)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Another horrible fanfaction by Fattierob (chapter 1 added)
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-18 20:21   
WARNING:
The following fan fiction you are about to read has not been modified in any, way, shape or form. No sentneces have been modified, and very little pharagraphs have been changed. You are seeing it unedited, and totally ungood. You have been warned

Chapter 0: All's well that ends well. (Prologue)

Backslash's mind had been faded into and out of conseciouness so many times, he had lost count. It didn't matter. He knew where he was, and he knew who was around him, and knew where he was being taken by those ICC guards. The pain finally came back, a bit late this time around, and it reminded him of the very large gash on his forehead, and the other bumps and bruises on his body. It didn't matter. His eyes attempted to focus on the door that his body was being moved, or so to say more correctly, dragged to by his captors. His mind didn't want, but it again began to reflect on what went wrong, and why it didn't go the way he wanted to do.

Backy welcome the sweet silence of unconseciouness as something in the back of his mind flipped on and began going over the last couple of years, like a coach going over a game-winning play that turned into a game-loosing play. Time was untellible from the recording. It was just events, in order.

Perhaps It all began when Backslash was first Brought into UGTO controlled space. What battle was it? Another nameless on over some piece of rock, probably. More lives lost. Just gone. Mankind had invented bombs that could turn entire citys, nay, entire continents to rubble in a couple of seconds, which took decades upon decades to build up. But thats not important. Yet, his mind always lingered upon that fact for the milisecond more before it focused on 'itself' again. Backslash was...."rescued" by invading UGTO forces. Although an ICC citizen, the Sgt that found him took him into custody...was it a Sgt?...was it his dad?...mom?...He knew he was with his parents and...brother?....it was fuzzy, as what happened to most memories that weren't happy and took time a long time ago, but was still somehow important...

....No. His mind wanted to reflect upon this...but it didn't help. It was too early. Nothing he could have done about it at such an early age...

His mind clicked to age 15, when he was quite the young midshipman aboard the UWS Battleship Juggernaut Technically a DD by today's standards, it was, in it's respective time period, the best Ship the UGTO had. Ha! Back in the day. Some more reals spun in his mind, and it took a different turn then the last couple of times he remembered all these events.

Januray 30th

Chapter 1 - February 21, 2268 CE. Sirius, 15,000 Galactic Units from Articus

Backslash felt the resultant shuddering of the FTL drives turning off. The smooth relaxing hum of the proton fusion engines powering up. He hated the FTL drives, the danger of such things and the inreialability of the technology. He went back to reading his book, when he nearly jumped out of his bunk from the Klaxon that went off. Imediatly the PA system cracked to life, with the automated voice repeating "General quarters, all crew to their stations, general quarters...." He check his watch, his break shift was just about to end, what perfect timing. He opened up the door to his quarter and followed pace with everybody else, general quarters was not something called lightly. He managed to get into a lift to the bridge before it closed, quite lucky. Some whisperings he didn't listen to, he didn't want to know what fools thought, only what information said. The door opened, and he was presented with a scene of mass panic. Chaos, the natural order of the universe, was quite apparant on the bridge, and the captain seemed to lack the energy to restore order.

He quietly moved to his communications post. He was in charge of making sure everything was recorded down correctly, and his department head didn't screw up. Which meant, making sure he didn't note his department head screwing up. 'Incompetent fools...' his mind went on....He shook his head before going over the streams of text, sensor logs, and data that poured into the screen. Immediatly, he found out that all ships were on red alert, a ICC scout had been blown up, quite spectauluary it looked like, and imediatly both sides accused each other of sabotage. Interesting, as all parties were attempting to find out the cause, as nothing seemed to be adding up.

That was before 4 green beams of light shot out of vacumm of space, which seemed to happen in slow motion. The whole bridge turned and watched at the glow from the window in the front of the ship as, what was once a heavy destroyer suddenly become an expanding ball of death. There was a hushed silence, and then even more chaos. It sounded as though the ship was being rocked with earthquakes as the lights flickered and went out. The red, dim glow of the backup lights only helped to set the mood. Thumps were heard as shots were fired, almost in vain. There was something out there, and nobody on the bridge knew what it was. The tactical officer was firing bindly, as almost every ship in the area was as well. Random shots were disappearing into blind space, as though they were being sucked up by some omnipotent monister.

Backy knew exactly what it was, and hoped he would survive it.

[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob (x2 Nietzsche Quotes) on 2006-01-30 20:49 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-18 20:28   
Oooo Fanfic bout me!

Coeus will probably kill me off...or get me killed of..

Seriously though, nice start, i've always liked your style of writing, but, I never knew you could do serious fanfic...

We shall see...

You'll probably turn it into another Rogue goes to holywood something or other

Sven
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-07-18 22:19   
Beware, Backslash, beware.. Im going to weld you into a corner with GM.

Sven Viking: Dynamiting himself to pieces since 5/30/2003!

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-19 09:55   
Quote:

On 2005-07-18 22:19, Sven, the Anti-Jack {C?) wrote:
Beware, Backslash, beware.. Im going to weld you into a corner with GM.

What?

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-19 12:38   
Gary's mod.

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-07-19 13:07   
Well Backy I haven't killed you off in Forgotten Fleet.... Nor do I plan on it either... or will I? Mwahahaahhaa

Rocko

And now a shameless plug for me....

Stand-By for my next two stories....

Flight of the Raven, and .... Diaries of Easy Company...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-19 13:14   
zomg, I die all the time in fanfics .

Rob, <3 you!

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-19 13:26   
Quote:

On 2005-07-19 13:14, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
zomg, I die all the time in fanfics .

maybe it reflects your piloting skills?...

oh, and you won't die. Your the protaganoist, damnit.

Axalon
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-19 13:57   
Hey in the 6th Harry Potter book one of the main characters dies. I've said too much.

EDITofsky: WHAT?! In the last 3 books someone main died (okay, maybe Cedric isn't BIG, but still...)!

If you still didn't finish it, your a f00l. That is the ONLY series where you can read 200+ pages in one day. Its so easy to read!

Also, I think book 6 should be rated "PG-13", for those who read it, you know.

Edited, because spoilers are evil.

[ This Message was edited by: Mithrandir on 2005-07-21 01:03 ]

Email Axalon
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-19 14:17   

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-19 14:19   
Quote:

On 2005-07-19 13:57, Axalon{Absolut} wrote:
Hey in the 6th Harry Potter book one of the main characters dies. ----

Requesting a mod/admin delete this...

Already did. - mith

[ This Message was edited by: Mithrandir on 2005-07-21 01:03 ]

Yitram
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-19 14:24   
Quote:

On 2005-07-19 14:19, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-07-19 13:57, Axalon{Absolut} wrote:
Hey in the 6th Harry Potter book one of the main characters dies. -----.

Requesting a mod/admin delete this...

Second that....bastage I'm reading that right now ^_^

Yeah, gotta love people who ruin things for you. -Mith

[ This Message was edited by: Mithrandir on 2005-07-21 01:04 ]

Email Yitram
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-19 14:25   
ban himz!

More fan fic FR!

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-07-20 14:56   
Backslash I can garuntee you this.... you WILL NOT die in Forgotten Fleet...

Myself and Coeus are colaberating to run both Forgotten Fleet and Twilight on the same timeline... therefore you cannot die in Forgotten Fleet...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Anubis132
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-20 17:35   
Quote:

On 2005-07-18 20:28, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:

...but, I never knew you could do serious fanfic...

You put Rob and serious in the same context?

What is mind?
Doesn't matter.
What is matter?
Nevermind.

Goto the website of Anubis132
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022878 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR