No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +7.2 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Another horrible fanfaction by Fattierob (chapter 1 added)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Another horrible fanfaction by Fattierob (chapter 1 added)
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-20 21:40   
Quote:

On 2005-07-20 17:35, Anubis132(imbacksortof) wrote:

You put Rob and serious in the same context?

Depthcharge
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-21 02:18   
haha this isn't a fanfic. You are all just talking now. haha

History Is Written By The Victors

Email Depthcharge   Goto the website of Depthcharge
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-16 13:48   
I wrote this a while back, and forgot to put it up.

hm. Maybe I should start writing this thing again..

-----------------

"Is the main cannon ready yet?" The question ask by Backslash pierced through the bridge crew. The XO mereely stamemred"..backy...yo...you know it's not ready for a test f-" Backy imediatly cut him off "I asked if the damn main cannon is ready to fire. IS IT?!"

Again. Silence. The tac officers's voice was heard after a moment "Yes, sir it is. What is our target?" Backy stood up from his chair and walked over to the Tac officer, all of the eyes on the bridge following him. Nobody cared that the batle between the k'luth was raging on. Nobody cared that the ship was ready to alpha strike again. They all wanted to know what the hell Admiral Backslash was up to.

~~On the bridge of the Razor's kiss, Cloaked K'luth Colony station that gated out with the rest of the fleet~~

~Ha. Look at these pathethic humans die!~ On of the k'luth 'said', as another UGTO Destroyer become an expanding ball of fire and flesh. ~Nothing can ever stand up to the might of the K'luth!!~ The k'luth, who was actually the magistrate in command of the vessel, was interrupted by the sensors officer. ~Um-..sir! We may have a problem!~ The magistrate walked over to the sensors officer, who appeared quite nervous ~Yes yes, out with it~....

The sensors officer pointed to his screen, which contained more data and detail readouts on the EAD MK II then the engineer's screen in it's Main Engineering. ~Sir, their is a giant kinetic energy build up inside in the ship's main engine core...~ THe magistrate nodded his head ~It's going to go critical. We're out of it's range, and any k'luth ships near it would be fleeing by now. Thats not a problem at all.~ The sensor officer stammered back ~but-..sir....We haven't touched that EAD at all...~

Now the magistrate was confused. was he going to self destruct? A perfectly fine vessel? No...the humans never did that, and rarely when they're ship was damaged. The sensor officer also carrier on~Also..sir...their is something I missed on this EAD..it seems to have a rather large bulge on the fore belly of it...I thought it was a fighter bay....and...um....it's a cannon. A giant !&%^!~?%ing cannon, sir~

THe magistrate turned his head from the screen then to sensor officer. Screen, officer. On of his claws lanced out and snapped itself around the sensor officer's 'throat'...~You....YOu have failed me...for THE LAST TIME~ The Magistrate threw the now lifeless doll into one of the walls and his blood splattered against it. The bridge crew did nothing, although one of the younger officers went to get a replacement...

The magistrate sat back down in his command chair and clicked on his psi amplafier to every personel in the ship.
~Attention! This is the Magistrate speaking! All claws in deck's 28-48, sections 7 to 14, evacuate the outer and inner hull. I repeat, deck's 28-48, sections 6-14 are to be evacuated. Also....~The magistrate paused as his voice got deeper~...All claws, prepare for impact~.

Meanwhile....

The bridge crew was silent as the tac officer typed in the last of the commands to fire the main gun. The XO was still going on "But backy! Your firing at nothing! Just empty space!! And the gun is not even properly tested! BACK-"He stopped as Backy held up his hand and grinned "Blind faith man. Blind faith" The xo just stared at him, doumbfounded.

Silence. How blissful. All eyes were on the main view screen of the bridge, which showed the empty space where the main cannon was about to be fired.

Their was a tiny clicking noise heard throughout the ship, as though somebody had snapped their fingers. A split second later, A rumbling equal to an earthquake was felt across the entire ship as a giant shell was launched from the EAD's cannon...

Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-16 14:43   
Quote:

On 2005-07-19 13:57, Axalon{Absolut} wrote:
Hey in the 6th Harry Potter book one of the main characters dies. I've said too much.

[sarge]I sure hope it's Harry.[/sarge]

Email Bobamelius
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-16 14:54   
FIRE TEH CANNON! LOLZ!

(Greatfanfic!)

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-10-16 15:12   
Quote:

On 2005-07-18 20:21, Fattierob (x2 Pistolet Makarov) wrote:
WARNING:
The following fan fiction you are about to read has not been modified in any, way, shape or form. No sentneces have been modified, and very little pharagraphs have been changed. You are seeing it unedited, and totally ungood. You have been warned

[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob (x2 Pistolet Makarov) on 2005-07-18 20:22 ]

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-16 19:01   
Quote:

On 2005-10-16 15:12, Starfury {Nil'kemorya} wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-07-18 20:21, Fattierob (x2 Pistolet Makarov) wrote:
WARNING:
The following fan fiction you are about to read has not been modified in any, way, shape or form. No sentneces have been modified, and very little pharagraphs have been changed. You are seeing it unedited, and totally ungood. You have been warned

[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob (x2 Pistolet Makarov) on 2005-07-18 20:22 ]

I felt it was proper.

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-10-17 14:46   
More you tub of Fanfic Goodness!

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-30 20:46   
Added chapter 1, and if people want, some more. otherwise, I'm going to backburner this again.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-30 21:26   
Omgz teh suspense!

Really, good job, its good suspense because it pissed me off. =D

(that means more more more more more)

-Ent

[ This Message was edited by: Enterprise {The Switch & Ent Firm} on 2006-01-30 21:31 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-31 01:53   
Shoot to kill, shoot to kill!

(More fanfic about me <3)

I love you Fattie

- Jack

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.016333 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR