No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » kluth surply broken
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author kluth surply broken
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2005-07-21 13:01   
as it is kluth worker ships is allready some of the weakest ships in game

they wount have a chance to repair any ships near a battel and pratical renders the drone workers unusefull.

surplying now as kluth in a battel zone close to impossible.

as soon they decloake to surply anyone they die in a few sec even with their 1 lvl 10 armor if they have it.

thats still lesser than any icc/ugto surply and they basical ships now that not alowed to cloake.

they cant fit their function uncloaked.

hives have a huge problem also, their option to hide away but near from battel getting self fixed or fix their excortes , this change makes them about 50 % weaker in comparanson so the ugto / icc counterparts.

and cloake in battel even worse becaus then your reload kicks out and the enemy can still see you and hit you and you cant even repair the dammage if an surply flyup to you they cant either bacaus if the decloake to repair they dead in 2 sec after.

when they cant self-repair they just dead meat as soon as they try to run out or hide when dammaged to much.

so bring a hive to a planet sige is an 750 instant loss

if hives cant self rep while cloaked they not usefull anymore so basical taking 3 more ships and made them not playeble becaus no other opptions added same time to make up for the cut .

with this also sorta defeats the mantra than kluth should be strike and fade then, reload /repair fraction, when our surplys cant cloake at all , kluth turning more and more into an human fraction more just with lesser armor and weapons options.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Maskerade
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-21 13:06   
yep, ask some and they say that's balance

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2005-07-21 13:39   
well just lost 2 hives in battel in less then 20 min

becaus i could not repair while cloaked

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-21 13:40   
Its intended.

Use proper kluth tactics.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-07-21 13:40 ]

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2005-07-21 13:46   
if you cant cloake in battel to refit or repair ships you cant use prober kluth tactics

point ...

Maskerade
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-21 13:50   
Quote:

On 2005-07-21 13:40, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Its intended.

Use proper kluth tactics.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-07-21 13:40 ]

Proper kluth tactics are to hit and fade. We can hit but we can't fade because you can see teh sparks, fires and vented exhaust coming from ship damage. How does that damage get fixed? - AHR can handle it eventually but reloads will do it faster. By making kluth ships uncloak to repair you are actually Kluth forcing to go against their doctrine.

[ This Message was edited by: Maskerade {C?} on 2005-07-21 13:50 ]

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-07-21 14:32   
thats why u dont attack alone

Russian Roulette with Muskets
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-21 14:35   
my suppoirt station cant cloack and hide.

kluth supply could truly use more armor though.

[ This Message was edited by: PutEADRearTorpsToFrontPlease on 2005-07-21 14:58 ]

Arcanum {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-21 14:44   
I love how people who don't play K'luth think they know what it's like to play K'luth. And then tell some of the best K'luth players (nay, some of the best players period) how to play K'luth.

I am willing to bet any amount of money that in a fair 1v1 same faction match, Ragglock could demolish you with ease...

...proper K'luth tactics...my $BUM$.

We are many. We are one.

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2005-07-21 19:24   
we attacked a planet today with a fleet of 15 ships each time my hive decloaked planet def took me out from 100 to 10 hull

if any surplys around me tryed to repair me, they died in 5 sec fire just from a planet.

if anyone decloaked behind me i took heavy dammage cloaked from 50 % to 90 %

i could not decloake to repair my self

so in an impass where you could not move forward not back

while all this happend 10 ships died to planetary fire

so...

team work dont work

cloake dont work whe n you cant repair cloaked then whats the point with cloaking

repairs dont work

ecm dident work either

and there wasent even any enemy around

in the end we took the planet but the loss ratio was heavy atleast 10 - 15 ships died most surplys.

and would you belive only way was the ugto way spam the planet with fighters from afar then send in bombs

so much for the close attack fraction that should be able to sneak up to target and take it.

only way that worked was an tactic that suites human fraction more than kluth.

so all in all kluth turned to an human fraction just weaker in armor and power for the weapons.

happy thaughts

[ This Message was edited by: Ragglock {BUM in Disguise} on 2005-07-21 19:25 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-21 19:29   
Why are you using a station....

Last time I checked, Stations wernt close range bombers....

But, I could be wrong...

Razor
Cadet

Posted: 2005-07-21 19:51   
And how many times lately have you and Nim used stations for the same purpose? And when was the last time you TRULY PLAYED (not Beta) K'luth? Back when you were with Evil...say 2 game versions ago? It's amazing how when certain factions gain the upper hand in coding, so go certain players in this game.

So get off your high horse, Jack. I'm not meaning to ruffle feathers here, but you always seem to blast someone in the Forum when they make a stand on anything. Are you a Mod or a Dev?

If anyone has something to contribute to an argument, then do so. But do so with FACTS (and screenies sure do help as some form of proof). Keep your "senior mentality" persona and the flame wars out of it. No matter how long someone has been playing this game, each of us paying players have a desire to see the game improve, evolve, and succeed.

aka RaZoR

We are many. We are one.

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2005-07-21 20:21   
lol hives arent close range anything anymore

as i statet only way we did this was long range attack

and that i feel funny since kluth should be close range

but all that makes kluth have an chance close range is turned of

no surplys in battel surplys dies in 5 - 10 sec if they try to surply

no first strike 10 sec from you decloake where the enemy shoots at you before you can fire back.

if i hive the sec you cloake to give it a breake from fighters reload turns off and you dead meet becaus fighters and who knows what still can target you.
unlucky and an qst kills you at 50 % hull
lucky it just kills the surply at 100 % hull near you and takes you down to 5 %

you have to fly most ships at 1/3 of speed even with max lvl pfe and gens on and thats without recharging anything
all smaller ships surplys frigates destoyers carriers on kluth cant keep up whith the dreds in speed without losing cloake.

Zeritu
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-07-21 20:44   
What UGTO and ICC seem to forget is that Kluth are a Alien Race they are saposed tobe Stronge Not Weak like you want them tobe.Now for thoes of you that can't get this If a Aliens Race (Lets say Kluth) attack Earth and the Millitary Whined There too Uber Make them Weaker do you Honestly think That would make them selfs Weaker so you can fightback? No They wouldn't. so get off your butts and learn some skilles and stop trying to make Kluth the Alien Race in DS Weaker then you are!

Goto the website of Zeritu
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-21 20:56   
Quote:

On 2005-07-21 19:51, GoldenEye (SP/IE) wrote:
And how many times lately have you and Nim used stations for the same purpose? And when was the last time you TRULY PLAYED (not Beta) K'luth? Back when you were with Evil...say 2 game versions ago? It's amazing how when certain factions gain the upper hand in coding, so go certain players in this game.

So get off your high horse, Jack. I'm not meaning to ruffle feathers here, but you always seem to blast someone in the Forum when they make a stand on anything. Are you a Mod or a Dev?

If anyone has something to contribute to an argument, then do so. But do so with FACTS (and screenies sure do help as some form of proof). Keep your "senior mentality" persona and the flame wars out of it. No matter how long someone has been playing this game, each of us paying players have a desire to see the game improve, evolve, and succeed.

aka RaZoR

Was playing kluth not two hours ago actualy. Thanks for the assumptions though. Obviously, you have not read any thread of mine in great detail. So, the rest of your post is flawed.

Infortunatly for Zeritu, they arnt meant to be strong defence wise. They arnt meant to be able to take a beating. I fail to see why you needed a station to uncloak to bomb the planet. One clavate would of done the job, if not a brood. Your over-complicating things. I set up a nice little over-powered cluster in my own server, and I bombed it with a clavate using my tactics. It worked flawlessly, and not one person would of needed to decloak.

Your basing your 'facts' of old "rush the planet with everything and use stations" tactic. When I say your going to need to have to adapt to kluth again, it means new tactics, new everything.

I dont know why im giving you this, perhaps this will keep you quiet for the time being.

Get a Brood or Ganglia. Mod the reactors out with ECM, max level. Start at 2k out, start the bombing run, if you cant do 2k, upgrade the bombs, i'll come to this later. After all your bombs are out, cloak if they are level0, and keep the ECM running. Voila, invisable bombing. If you have higher level bio's, just jump ahead of them to the planet, cloak, and use ECM.

God knows, why I told you that. Perhaps now you can think up of your own tactics, instead of a UGTO vet having to think up of ones for you. Oh, and yes the tactic works, I've used it many-a-time myself.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-07-21 21:01 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024559 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR