No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » My exp. in BF2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author My exp. in BF2
Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-29 04:30   
I stick to Medal Of Honour multi on gamespy.
Dont get grief, dont get spawnkillers, dont get lagged out.
Great hours worth of if it moves kill it. Or die trying. Very good community as well.

Goto the website of Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-29 20:05   
Call of duty all the way! =D

JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-07-29 23:44   
Quote:

On 2005-07-29 20:05, Fattierob (x2 Pistolet Makarov) wrote:
Call of duty all the way! =D

Hell yeah.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
LordShard
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-02 13:05   
First off, one shotting tanks is easy in BF2 if you know how. On another forum I made a how-to for it. Shoot the treads, the turret and underside.

THe underside has no armor, you can literally 1 shot a tank if you hit it just right. And if your just a little off the explosive damage will nearly total the tank anyways. THe treads are second best place to shoot. But they can be hard to hit too. THe turret is going to be hard to hit also.

And becase BF2 is still new, you have all the scumbags on the net playing it.

Don't press Ctrl W!

LordShard
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-02 13:13   
On another note, if you want a good FPS experience, I would suggest planetside. In my opinion PS>BF2.
Only problem with PS is that a while ago they introduced BFRs. Many good people left because BFRs were just so overpowerdly imbalanced. THey could singlehandedly take out an entire platoon of tankers. SO you had allot of people leave. Then you had new people joinikng because they saw the advertisments for mech warfare. Then because so many old people complained about it they nerfed the BFR so bad all the new people left. heh heh heh

Don't press Ctrl W!

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-08-06 12:34   
If you think BF2 is bad, dont play any Valve games. Every other word is "HACKER!". But yeh, if you snipe someone in BF...its all "OMG He's hacking me! He shot me out of a plane in a snip0r!"

Ulric Winters
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-06 15:29   
aye, i killed some idiot sniper with shock paddles and he didn't notice me and said i hax, i hate idiots like that

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-08-10 07:31   
Quote:

On 2005-08-06 15:29, Shenlong wrote:
aye, i killed some idiot sniper with shock paddles and he didn't notice me and said i hax, i hate idiots like that

Thats because you do hax!

Antdizzle

Posted: 2005-08-10 09:18   
Boo. I stopped playing bf2 because of tks will wait till a patch fixes it then i'll start up again.... (also waiting for the shattered faith mod)

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-08-10 09:22   
F.E.A.R 4tw

CCM
Cadet

Posted: 2005-09-11 09:47   
There's someone else here who plays Planetside too? Wootz!
I personally think BFRs are at a nice balance point right now. Except for the flight variants, of course. I think Flight Variants should be treated as aircraft for hte purpose of AA weapons. I mean, they fly, after all. Anything that can go into the air without the aid of a ramp should be suspecible to AA. Or I'm just Starfire-twitchy.

Call me up sometime, ACM on VS Emerald with Soul_Strike. I just love the times when the outfit (like a clan, only with in-game stuff that actually work) has 30 people on (a full platoon!), everyone pulls armor, and 15 Magriders (our main battle tanks) go crashing into a battle (not one that we're even participating in. Maybe between the other two empires) and leave one HECK of a deep impression on them. (Just so you know, the hail of fire from an organized 15-tank column probably blows away a BFR in a handful of seconds).

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-11 10:14   
Quote:

On 2005-09-11 09:47, CCM wrote:
There's someone else here who plays Planetside too? Wootz!
I personally think BFRs are at a nice balance point right now. Except for the flight variants, of course. I think Flight Variants should be treated as aircraft for hte purpose of AA weapons. I mean, they fly, after all. Anything that can go into the air without the aid of a ramp should be suspecible to AA. Or I'm just Starfire-twitchy.

Call me up sometime, ACM on VS Emerald with Soul_Strike. I just love the times when the outfit (like a clan, only with in-game stuff that actually work) has 30 people on (a full platoon!), everyone pulls armor, and 15 Magriders (our main battle tanks) go crashing into a battle (not one that we're even participating in. Maybe between the other two empires) and leave one HECK of a deep impression on them. (Just so you know, the hail of fire from an organized 15-tank column probably blows away a BFR in a handful of seconds).

I should tell you then, as an ex-GM of PS. That SOE are not making anymore major changes to Planetside, and have decided to work on planetside2, and update the game for free for all customers.

God knows how the 56k players are going to cope with the 3.6gb download.

DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-09-11 10:21   
in TFC there was a special friendly fire mode which made you take damage when you hit teammates (not too bad you might think), but when someone started to lay a bomb, everyone would rush to that bomb to get hit by it (not taking any damage) and killing the teammate who layed the bomb

And thats still just a game with people having fun

I am simply ignoring all those people, while being called a cheater is just great, because it shows that I have skill

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Jar Jar Binks
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-09-11 14:39   
Quote:

On 2005-07-28 15:33, Shippo wrote:
-snip-

dont argue with them, just dont answer them and they will be the onse getting kicked/demoted/whatever. just play your game and have fun.

trying to argue with them is the worst thing u can do.

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-09-11 15:01   
Every single online game has these kinds of people, IMO. Like, you kill them, they just say, "n00b, LoL" or, "u cheater"....the thing I hate the most is when you kill people, and they just go "hah, ure a n00b, LOL"

BF doesn't look that good either, and I could never get the hang of flying helicopters...still, it is cool to watch tanks, helicopters, and planes duke it out on a battlefield, with artillery pounding the ground, and people parachuting out of helicopters..

[ This Message was edited by: Starfury on 2005-09-11 15:44 ]

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021014 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR