Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » In response to UGTO's Shipyard Bombing
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author In response to UGTO's Shipyard Bombing
Pharoh
Cadet
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2005-08-22 03:58   
In response to UGTO's bombing of Kluth Shipyards,

There is a certain individual that is a UGTO player that uses a station to target shipyards only.

My Response to this is:

Everytime this happens I will be looking for any UGTO planet to completely wipe. and I will do this for a period of 7 days. I am sure that other Kluth players will be doing this as well.

How long can you last ! Still want to play BombSpace ?

I miss the game where it took a fleet of ships to cap a planet.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-08-22 04:47   
I could likely think up a nice post on the certain Kluth that target certain systems every day - but im not.

Or the ICC that choose to level our planets on a daily basis - but im not.

However, while your actions are justifiable, I doubt it will get the response you desire. It is likely indeed, you will get an opposite effect.

While what Nim did is not commendable, I find it kind of nice you guys see how frustrating it is when you can't spawn larger ships; though I thought you guys would already know (when I was on Kluth, you guys had like, no built planets from all the bombing).

But because recently of all the bombing - I felt to make something clear.

This is a small message to any asipireing bombers who want to bomb UGTO.

For a while now, every time I have logged in the MV lately, my task has been somewhat droll - getting in an engineer, and trying to rebuild our systems. Its not something I really like - but no many other people were really with the confidence to want to build.

However, from the point on, I refuse to do so, and will probably try and make sure no one else does. If someone wants to bomb a system of UGTO for the sole purpose of prestige and not for invading (such as a lone BD) - I will not rebuild it, unless it is Sol. And you know what, I want to make sure no one else will rebuild it too.

See, I have decided I do not want to spend my days online to pad peoples stats - I refuse to. Lately it has felt like im just doing it for their prestige, because thats all it seems to be now. There are certain people on ICC and Kluth who do knowingly and often attack UGTO space, and have done so long before now.

I think with this Shipyard bombing, I will have to say I like it, and even stranger I would like it if other faction did the same...

Well yeah that is a bit weird - but my reason is a sound one. The fact is, Shipyard bombing is a tactical thing to do isn't it? To mindlessly level every planet in a system is not because it is not intended to be held and profited from except by the bomber.

When you nuke a Shipyard, you cut off your enemy from a quick response to that system. When you nuke all Shipyards - you cut your enemy off from a larger range of ships. Its a very large tactical advantage, because an enemy must spend time to rebuild that planet in order to get back in the field.

Anyways, Promethius, whatever your feelings, I do hope that they do not guide you blindly, remember to have fun.

-Ent

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-08-22 05:32   
Quote:

On 2005-08-22 04:47, Enterprise wrote:

While what Nim did is not commendable, I find it kind of nice you guys see how frustrating it is when you can't spawn larger ships; though I thought you guys would already know (when I was on Kluth, you guys had like, no built planets from all the bombing).

-Ent

And now the revenge comes..............

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-08-22 05:56   
*rant started*
oooh i never see kluth coming in and blowing up systems for the fun. Deep systems, like Sol and Van Maarten.

hey, you cant even call this a rant!

Nim *
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-08-22 06:18   
Its funny how u got the guts to make tihis post when you mirv in your gang everytime i'm on..i've seen you once in a mandi but the rest of the times ur in your gang nuking varius systems.

My decision to nuke all kluth sy was the result of You and your fellow clan mates constantly mirving our systems (mainly cincinati followed by barnards and sol) whenever we rebuild. I Only nuked sy's and not everyplanets i could find like u did...and after nuking all sy I stoped and focused on the icc...

Also to stop kluth from spawning and using gate to come to our systems so easily...

IF you continue to do this...We will be more than happy to return the favor and nuke every single of your damn planet and keep them nuked forever!

Nim

[ This Message was edited by: Nim {C?} on 2005-08-22 06:22 ]

Pharoh
Cadet
ExtraTerrestrial Space Bums

Posted: 2005-08-22 07:29   
Funny that Nim; I have the following ships

Gang
Scale
Mandy
Piercer

Enuf said

3 combat 1 bomber

Just incase you couldn't count

Nim *
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-08-22 07:32   
Whats ur point? Just because you have 3 combats in garage dont mean you use them...maybe you should scrap them to prevent them from collecting dust and rusting?!

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-08-22 07:38   
Stop bickering like 10 year olds.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-22 10:15   
Quote:

On 2005-08-22 07:38, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Stop bickering like 10 year olds.

hey, that was my post!

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-08-22 10:36   
hey IVE got an idea

why dont you all just STOP BOMBING, and stop fighting over it

see, if you all agree to stop, then you wont have to go out on revenge runs and all this other crap. and then youll have shipyards, and be able to play the damn game as though it were something else then the planet nuking game.

thats MY suggestion. Act like adults. be fair to one another... maybe that wont sink in with you guys though, since revenge runs is what DS seems to have been about for years, and especially this patch

Creeping Shadow
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-22 11:00   
how bout this
bomb them all all side juz bomb every one ya can ... it'z war not love making . in war ya inconviniance your enemy .. so juz bomb it .. wahahaha ta ta

Alien Mastermind
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-08-22 11:36   
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly

Email Alien Mastermind
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-08-22 14:33   
Keep this up and I'll start bombing again..I havent had a speed bombing time in the MV for two months now *Cackles evily* You go after the damn mod planets and ship yards, and you'll see.

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-08-22 15:42   
Tactical removal of key enemy infrastructure (I.E. Shipyards) is not only legal but a very good tactic to stem the flow of large capital ships. When you have your backs against the wall you will do whatever is needed to survive.

If you do not like getting something destroyed do better to defend it. I thought this game was a game of tactics.... or is it just a game of left/right arrows and button mashing?

I commend someone for doing surgical strikes against key targets. Don't hate the guy(s) who did it. Hate the people who didn't make the planet right or didn't defend it right.

Thuumbs up to you all!

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-22 16:01   
oh sure, and keep us at a disadvantage by bombing Shipyards? thats frackin lame furthur more its a slight disadvantage to kluth and ICC everywhere not to mention UGTO and nim quit bombing for awhile huh? focus on combat you combat/death ratio proves to me that you CAN do it

Email GothThug {C?}
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.027959 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR