Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » A few bugs I have found....
 Author A few bugs I have found....
Bandit
Cadet

Posted: 2005-09-10 16:45   
I have observed these bugs in beta...

Mineing bases do not produce resources while you have a starport built. It is like the starport drains ALL of the resources leaveing none for you to build with. And this was done with 4 lvl 3 extractor bases. Once you delete the starport will the planet start to gain resources.

The UGTO extracting ship has 3 mineing beams but it seems that only one of them works. While mineing, only one cargo slot fills up at a time instead of three.

Resources sold to a starport are not being added to the total resources for the planet. In fact, most of the time, if you sell resources to a starport, the total resources DROPS a few thousand. I don't think the starport is working correctly at all.

Bombs still cause too much damage. I took out a planet with lvl 14 def base 3's with ONE UGTO bomber destroyer on 2 runs. Wiped the planet cleen. And this was Articus. As big as that planet is, it should not be done.

When mineing with eng, If you mine more than your ship (4 cargo bays) can handle and then sell or drop the resources on a planet and continue mineing, the resource count in cargo is not correct. it will quickly fill to 1000 but when you drop or sell, it is not 1000 units but a random low 100's number. So you will not know exactly how much resource you have.

Also I have noticed that sometimes you will pay 500001 credits for a 1000 unit resource but when you go to sell it you only get back 50000. It is kinda jipping us. No big deal, just a minor bug.

Now all of this was tested while playing the UGTO side so I dont know if the same is true for the other two factions.

What is with the factories? Are the turned off for a reason or is that how they will be from now on? If so, what will be their purpose?

Also, can someone with GA rank go on UGTO and unlock UGTO home planet 3? Some idiot locked it with 15 fricken factories, 10 mineing bases and NO DEF BASES!

TY

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-11 10:19   
Dont touch the home planets. They have no def because no one is allowed to bomb them.

Drow
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-09-11 12:45   
Thank you Jack. It's about time all the def bases were removed from the home worlds. UGTO used to be in a line of jump and unless you went around you would die.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-11 13:01   
sorta true for any planet. ugto's home cluster is just badly placed that way

Page created in 0.009960 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR