Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Germany Invasion on England!
 Author Germany Invasion on England!
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-10-12 22:27   
Hokay..So, sorry to all you english people, but, I had to do it..Today, in medieval Total War, I started a campaign, middle age, hard, and as germany..After wiping out the Itallians ( sorry coeus ) and the french, then the danes..I decided england had been there too long..So..I allied with them, and left them with just their isle..They let me mass my forces on near the english straight, and all was good and fine, untill they broke our alliance, by alliying with the pope ( Freak excommuned me, so I assasinated him..) And now, my force of well over 10,000 was ready to invade someone, and why not the english?

Then, after they retreated Wessex and castle, I moved fowards to Wales and Mercia

Of course, they retreated from Wales, and attemped a battle in mercia..The stats where..8,436 on 235. I had fourty soldiers lost. they had 230 lost, with me capturing the other five ( One was the king), Being in a bad mood, I exicuted them all. Now, I finished up in Mercia, and headed towards Northumbridge..

After Northumbridge, I decided scotland was next..But, of course, an english providence revolted ( Wessex)..Having kept 1000 men there, I waited a year and then invaded..

After wiping Scotland off, I looked for a way to capture Ireland, but, hey had destroyed the shipyards/dockyards on their retreat..So, I'll post more once I invade teh Irish..So, in all, England.Just.Got.Pwned.

-Crim The Impala

The Anarchist
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-12 22:47   
Do you actually play like that or is that just like a campaign map screen after battle o.O

Email The Anarchist
Makani
Cadet

Posted: 2005-10-12 23:14   
You shall never take Ireland! Not while I'm there!

*gets out bat*

Bring it!

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-10-12 23:22   
I actualy play the battles out for the most of it And, Ireland is mine once I get the damn ports up and all..

Page created in 0.010398 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR