No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +15.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » "The Beginning of the End" a small narative of the present events....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author "The Beginning of the End" a small narative of the present events....
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-13 12:10   
Veron, perhaps you need to write in that 2nd Rear Admiral GoThThug of the Missle Cruiser Soul Reaper and Kitsune of the Missle Cruiser Starfury will be saving your hides lol, as well as some other ICC but me and him will be leading the Rescue missions

Email GothThug {C?}
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-03-13 14:33   
an FS helping UGTO? i thought luthies and ICC were allied..... and veron continue that story. i wanna see the part where i get my mean destroyer, and reach the rank of captain. (i have been promoted recently)

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-13 14:58   
what can i say? im loyal to all my friends including SOME UGTO, the kluth betrayed us by taking some of Kaptyens 2 days ago so plz

Email GothThug {C?}
Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-13 21:52   
'EY, GUYS, LOOK I'M REALLY SORRY VERONW PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT HE LOST HIS STORY WHEN HIS SISTER USED HIS COMP SO I'M CONTRIBUTING TO IT TO KEEP IT GOING.

also forgive me for ongoing capslock lol

Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-21 19:27   
Veronw, you are NOT dead. But prepare to meet the power of my imagination!!

Chapter IX
Nothing for a moment, then Veronw started to feel himself again and his sight came back. He was lying on a bed with white sheets. Some kind of billboard was above him. It said:

[Font 20, Bookman Old Style, Black]

K’luth Headquarters

[Normal font]

K’luth Headquarters? Wasn’t that the bad guys? Veronw rolled over and fell off the bed. Very thin bed. Designed for smaller humanoid creatures. Not for UGTO. He saw Doran next to him and immediately something buzzed inside of him and a steel wall shot up between him and Doran. Computer chip implant? He thought the floor gave way for a second and the room started to tip and rolled all the way over, so Veronw, now upside-down, was lying in a cup-shaped chair and Doran was on top of him. Wait…wasn’t he right next to him before? Then the floor curved and dropped him against the wall and into his bed. Huh? ...His bed was against the wall now? ...or is it the floor? Then the whole room crushed in on itself and spiraled off into a series of twists and Veronw was now floating in the middle. Floating? ...And then the room twisted around and creaked and twisted some more, so he was looking at the shape of a K’luth. Then the whole room shot into a tiny point and he loomed huge in a vast expanse of a thousand planets and transport ships spinning around him. Then he saw all his shipmates and a million copies of the Ebon Hawk blowing up in front of thousands and thousands of laughing K’luth ships. Then the fire from the explosions turned into demons and began shooting big balls of what looked like gas planets at the ships. As each ball hit the ships, they turned into a gigantic rifle, and when every one had been turned into a rifle, they all turned and shot Veronw.

Chapter X
Veronw awoke. He was sitting in a chair made for UGTO. He took a look at the room he was in. It was like part of a maze. Thin walls and openings crisscrossed each other and went away at sharp angles. He got off the bed and went into the maze. His feelings gave way to great wonder and excitement of the unknown, for he was (formerly) a pilot of the Ebon Hawk and he loved to uncover the unknown, explore new alien tribes and fleets, and find Doran. He ran from opening to opening, taking paths that he thought would be good, but in fact were just other passages leading nowhere in particular. He kept running, and kept running, and kept running, and kept running, and kept running, and kept – wait a second, he saw a computer console in the wall back there. He ran back to inspect it. He expected it to be K’luth, but this was no language he’d ever seen. He studied the buttons, trying to figure out what each one did. It was written in what looked like random dots and lines. He looked it over, and he deduced what might be the button to turn it on. He pressed it, and it unfolded into a cascade of monitors and buttons and knobs and things. His brain overloaded at that point and he sat down and tried to clear it. He looked up and saw that the monitors flashed what might be the welcome screen, then it went into a whole bunch of radars and readings and conditions and every other thing used to keep a planet running, and even more, for it unfolded again into even more monitors that cascaded along the walls and the walls themselves turned into screens of their own and flashed even more readings and every other tiny detail of every planet in the system he was in and more, the whole universe in extreme, colossal, enormous, minuscule, microscopic, infinitesimal detail seemed to be spread out before him. How was he ever going to find Doran in this mess? He searched the screens for any sign of Doran. Detail after detail of detailed data he searched in detail, and every detail came to his eyes in detail, but he still could not find Doran. He decided to pull up the search engine (too many monitors) and find Doran. He did, and typed in, “Doran”. He hit what was “find” and it pulled up a list of Dorans and their locations. Tanj! It never occurred to him he should find more than 50 Dorans, but here were more than ten million! He randomly hit a few buttons and by pure luck, Doran came crashing down on top of him. “What the-” Doran started, but Veronw, clearly frantic, interrupted him. “There was—it was –it…the MAZE Doran, what did you do?! I can’t believe we’re stuck here all because a ship blew up and we go through all this and we can’t do anything about it and WE’RE GOING TO DIE DORAN I don wanna dieeeeeeee, please, get me OUT of here (sob) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa.a.a…please…(sob)…” Then, booming through the maze sounded a voice in English: “YOU WILL LIVE, IF YOU DO ONE DANGEROUS TASK.”

Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-21 19:31   
Veronw don't...you know do anything to me. You've been through a lot (in the story) and he's tired so if you would please comment on anything you'ld like to comment on in the story then go right ahead.

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-03-22 09:24   
i thought i was in the story? *pout*

Email Leonide
Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-22 21:03   
I think i can work you in leonide. In fact i can just swich to another place and put you in immeatiatly. I'm not going by no script in this story, my imagination works this out.

Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-22 21:06   
Oh, I'm gonna have trouble figuring out how you'll react to things in the story, because you have just introduced yourself (according to my knowledge), but i will try.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-22 22:59   
is it just me or did Dark Spacer screw up Verons story? ugh

Email GothThug {C?}
Quietly confident
Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-23 00:31   
I think he did. :

Commander of the Heavy supply Ship Laden

Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-23 20:29   
I already told you, veronw lost his story when his sister used his computer. Besides, he let me, on the condition that i don't make him look bad (except i've got it so screwed right now you get confused on what "looking bad" is).

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-03-24 00:01   
um,.... how can the story be lost if it is posted here? O.=.o

Email Leonide
Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-26 20:43   
I don't know...he may be trying to rewrite the whole thing-don't get too shocked he may post here and everything will be FINE...don't pout (*pout*) It'll be fine. *kiss* *get hit* *get dunked in toxic waste and left out for the dogs* lol

Dark Spacer
Cadet

Posted: 2006-04-25 22:44   
Sorry 'bout being gone so long, I didn't have many ideas, but here's the finished chapter you've been waiting for.

Chapter X
Veronw awoke. He was sitting in a chair made for UGTO. He took a look at the room he was in. It was like part of a maze. Thin walls and openings crisscrossed each other and went away at sharp angles. He got off the bed and went into the maze. His feelings gave way to great wonder and excitement of the unknown, for he was (formerly) a pilot of the Ebon Hawk and he loved to uncover the unknown, explore new alien tribes and fleets, and find Doran. He ran from opening to opening, taking paths that he thought would be good, but in fact were just other passages leading nowhere in particular. He kept running, and kept running, and kept running, and kept running, and kept running, and kept – wait a second, he saw a computer console in the wall back there. He ran back to inspect it. He expected it to be K’luth, but this was no language he’d ever seen. He studied the buttons, trying to figure out what each one did. It was written in what looked like random dots and lines. He looked it over, and he deduced what might be the button to turn it on. He pressed it, and it unfolded into a cascade of monitors and buttons and knobs and things. His brain overloaded at that point and he sat down and tried to clear it. He looked up and saw that the monitors flashed what might be the welcome screen, then it went into a whole bunch of radars and readings and conditions and every other thing used to keep a planet running, and even more, for it unfolded again into even more monitors that cascaded along the walls and the walls themselves turned into screens of their own and flashed even more readings and every other tiny detail of every planet in the system he was in and more, the whole universe in extreme, colossal, enormous, minuscule, microscopic, infinitesimal detail seemed to be spread out before him. How was he ever going to find Doran in this mess? He searched the screens for any sign of Doran. Detail after detail of detailed data he searched in detail, and every detail came to his eyes in detail, but he still could not find Doran. He decided to pull up the search engine (too many monitors) and find Doran. He did, and typed in, “Doran”. He hit what was “find” and it pulled up a list of Dorans and their locations. Tanj! It never occurred to him he should find more than 50 Dorans, but here were more than ten million! He randomly hit a few buttons and by pure luck, Doran came crashing down on top of him. “What the-” Doran started, but Veronw, clearly frantic, interrupted him. “There was—it was –it…the MAZE Doran, what did you do?! I can’t believe we’re stuck here all because a ship blew up and we go through all this and we can’t do anything about it and WE’RE GOING TO DIE DORAN I don wanna dieeeeeeee, please, get me OUT of here (sob) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa.a.a…please…(sob)…” Then, booming through the maze sounded a voice in English: “YOU WILL LIVE, IF YOU DO ONE DANGEROUS TASK.”

Chapter XI
Veronw and Doran looked up in surprise. “I forget…” Mused Veronw. “Did we do this for the money, or just for a free play? Because this situation is just wrong-” “NO, IT IS NOT WRONG.” Boomed the voice. “IT IS JUST MY JOB: TO HELP EVERYONE AND ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT HITHER, VERONW AND DORAN. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR SHIP OUT IN SPACE AND YOU HAVE BEEN BLOWN UP AND CRASHED ON A PLANET, AND NOW YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT FORTH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE “DREAMS COME TRUE” TOURNAMENT.” “Dreams come true?” Mused Doran. “Like we ever have our dreams contaminated and eliminated by big, metal computer geeks like you...” “YOU WILL HAVE ONE HELPER.” Continued the voice, and Leonide fell down beside them. “What are you doing?” Asked Doran much too calmly. But the voice only boomed, “PREPARE FOR INSANITY BEYOND COMPREHENTION!” “Right…sure…” Said Doran. “You geeks never let us go.”

Awsome, right? Or should i just forget it?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.041177 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR