No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Nuetrons
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
 Author Nuetrons
Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-06 12:12   
Quote:

On 2005-11-03 20:35, Enterprise wrote:

Not only that, but also, your argument on ECM is flawed mostly because ICC can use it just as we can - its not like its limited.

-Ent

hummm ECMing... no we ae way more disavantaged to that due to the fact that you get more special slots for ecm and dont have sheilds that drain power and rase sign... an i know your saying turn theem off... you get close to the planet we need our sheilds or were dead... so why is it that the icc that ues more power has less special slots?

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-06 12:17   
Quote:

Secondly, itrying to say that Neutrons are worse that Mirvs, and then go on to say that neutrons allow capture planets and entire systems in less than a day - what about mirvs which allow you to capture entire planets and systems, in mere hours...

-Ent

ok and what about 1 meuton bomb killing a whole planet of troops???

I know cause its workd for me... iv bombed a planet and all but 1 meut got shot down and i still caped the planet... so one neut to bomb a planet... is that fair??? i dont want to get rid of nuets but bring doen the damage a bit on all bombs

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-06 12:21   
Quote:

What ICC actually ever builds the planets they nuke? Freaking a, hell even half the time, when ICC bomb UGTO they don't even cap the damn planet.

And that bit about UGTO having a huge advantage, at least ICC has Shields which protect against mirving, and have fighter bases with pd beams..

Talk about a huge advantage over UGTO...

-Ent

again just getting rid of the planets we buitl... and look at your systems... 80% of the planets that ARE built are built by icc so dont give us that crap... ugto and luth planets are manily built by icc

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-06 12:24   
Quote:

Oh yes lets give ICC another set of advantages right? Oh but I see you completely ignored the Bomber Destroyer - which is actually in many way better than UGTO Cruisers - lower ranking, better shielding, and almost as many bomb slots!

Im sorry, but this post just apalls me to the point im glad I unsubbed...

-Ent

ok and last our bomber dessy sucks... we dont have better sheilding... if we meut a ugto or luth planet with it were dead as we pass it due to our aft sheild only 1 no armour and 2 only 2 special slots what we can only use one ecm or be out of poere before we get close to planet... so how is that an advantage?

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-11-06 12:43   
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 12:21, Fatal Ants Sr. *XO 1* wrote:

again just getting rid of the planets we buitl... and look at your systems... 80% of the planets that ARE built are built by icc so dont give us that crap... ugto and luth planets are manily built by icc

Perhaps that is because ugto get bombed a lot, because there beams arent as heavy as Kluth, nor as fast as ICC.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-06 21:04   
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 12:43, Sixkiller[*CEC*] wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 12:21, Fatal Ants Sr. *XO 1* wrote:

Perhaps that is because ugto get bombed a lot, because there beams arent as heavy as Kluth, nor as fast as ICC.

Come on six you know as well as I do that beams dont matter against kluth. There easy targets for any lvl bomber novice or vetrean. It takes no real skill to mirv them.

Secondly I think it obvious how certain planets in sol got shields... and thats all I will say about that.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-06 21:12   
Quote:

hummm ECMing... no we ae way more disavantaged to that due to the fact that you get more special slots for ecm and dont have sheilds that drain power and rase sign... an i know your saying turn theem off... you get close to the planet we need our sheilds or were dead... so why is it that the icc that ues more power has less special slots?

God gave us all a brain...

Lets see..on approach, have shields off, ECM on, as soon as planet detects you, hit the shields on to take the fire, so that by the time you get to the planet you still have energy?

Hello...I was on ICC...worked fine for me.

Also because this poster decided to use 3 posts...

Quote:

I know cause its workd for me... iv bombed a planet and all but 1 meut got shot down and i still caped the planet... so one neut to bomb a planet... is that fair??? i dont want to get rid of nuets but bring doen the damage a bit on all bombs

4 neutrons maybe - and not much different than Mirvs in effect.

80% of our planets don't have shields - most are build by UGTO/Kluth when ICC prestige mongerers go through and wipe systems, I hardly ever seen an ICC player actually be in a ship capable of building a planet when bombing.

ok and last our bomber dessy sucks... we dont have better sheilding... if we meut a ugto or luth planet with it were dead as we pass it due to our aft sheild only 1 no armour and 2 only 2 special slots what we can only use one ecm or be out of poere before we get close to planet... so how is that an advantage?

And I dont even need to go on - the Bomber Destroyers shields are more than enough, and I explained above

Anyways, back on topic - there is no reason why we should remove a bomb which is more strategic and requires a helluva lot more skill than mirvs to capture a system - which I already explained a page ago.

Unless there is some real reason other than that its an advantage designed against you, then please, just drop it...

-Ent

-Ent

[ This Message was edited by: Enterprise on 2005-11-06 21:21 ]

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-07 00:02   
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 21:12, Enterprise wrote:
Quote:

God gave us all a brain...

Lets see..on approach, have shields off, ECM on, as soon as planet detects you, hit the shields on to take the fire, so that by the time you get to the planet you still have energy?

Hello...I was on ICC...worked fine for me.

Also because this poster decided to use 3 posts...

I havent seen u on icc in the new patch... our dessy is dead when passing the planet... and when we take the hits from the planet our sheild power is already gone... I.E. minimun aft sheilds to protect the ship....

Quote:

4 neutrons maybe - and not much different than Mirvs in effect.
ok true I.E. overpowered

80% of our planets don't have shields - most are build by UGTO/Kluth when ICC prestige mongerers go through and wipe systems, I hardly ever seen an ICC player actually be in a ship capable of building a planet when bombing.

Ok look again we just wont build Sol cause we know that a waist of our time

And I dont even need to go on - the Bomber Destroyers shields are more than enough, and I explained above

and i explaned enough

Anyways, back on topic - there is no reason why we should remove a bomb which is more strategic and requires a helluva lot more skill than mirvs to capture a system - which I already explained a page ago.

Unless there is some real reason other than that its an advantage designed against you, then please, just drop it...

Your right then please build your own planets so we have something to bomb... just asking politly

-Ent

-Ent

[ This Message was edited by: Enterprise on 2005-11-06 21:21 ]

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-07 01:53   
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 12:08, Fatal Ants *XO 1* wrote:
Quote:

First and foremost, let me say that this practice of neutron bombing is far better than what ICC do, which is to level our planets to the ground and often enough not even capture them.

your right i lvl every ugto and kluth planet tha WE "ICC" Built up with icc defences on it.... and second it is fun

hell yeah its fun

Email Borgie
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-07 02:03   
hmm isn't this a war game.. so if we level a enemy system or planet and leaving them with out shipyards and mods to upgrade there ships isn't that more a strategict action as leaving those mod planets up and running with all the parts they will need to retake there planets?

Email Borgie
Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-07 05:45   
Keep al bombs,just make it impossible to make a bombing run alone,make planet def stronger/faster and put less ECM slots on bombers, if they wana ECM bomb they need a fleet of 5 ships to do so, and thats how bombing should be. Even if UGTO would have the advantage when they have more players than Kluth or ICC.

Or second thought for everyone just stop whining about bombing just do like i do, when you log on you se everyhing is caped/nuked, just smile and play some more recap nuke em back or just build and make your day beter in happines instead of anger youself because its the daily basic that a system is nuked or neutroned.

Its really no point og whining so much just wait and se what Faustus makes beter in next Patch, for now you just have to accept it as it is

-Daedalus

Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-07 05:50   
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 12:17, Fatal Ants *XO 1* wrote:

Yeah neutrons really are funny when 1 neutron can empty the planet of inf. I remember in the last patch when players was bombing they had to do the bombing run on the side where al inf were to get em killed.

But as i said, dont whine of anything this version haves alot of bad/good things, depends of the player but we cant change it now so just play as it is =)

-Daedalus

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-07 14:17   
Quote:

I havent seen u on icc in the new patch... our dessy is dead when passing the planet... and when we take the hits from the planet our sheild power is already gone... I.E. minimun aft sheilds to protect the ship....

You woulden't have - I was on ICC around August of this year.

And by the time you pass the planet, if you actually know how to cover your bombs, the planet would be nuked so it wouldent matter how low your shield is.

If you screwed up - thats your fault.

Quote:

Your right then please build your own planets so we have something to bomb... just asking politly

Firstly, we never asked you to build our planets - and by simply saying build planets so we can bomb, is inferring that we build just for your own prestige.

Thank you for another healthy reminder for why I don't play.

-Ent

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-07 14:47   
I totally agree with Ent on this and all I have to say is, all u that keep complaining about bombing, on all sides, just shut up and grab some combat!!! fixed it easily! kill the bomber, no bombing prob, and i doubt the admins will change bombing until next patch.....

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-07 19:14   
ya know this is something ent is complaining at icc level a ugto system and move on. but on the flip side ugto is doing the same thing to the kluth everynight . you go to kluth and check there planets and they are mostly dead. so ent its alright you hug the lobby and not play means one less combat stoping me from getting bombing points and easy pres.

Email Borgie
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019458 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR