No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » New Introductions Thread....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author New Introductions Thread....
Quistis {C?}
Cadet
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2005-11-22 20:55   
Ok so its about time we do this again.

Let go ahead and introduce ourselves...New player to Old, Old to New etc etc...write as much or as little as yah want

Name: Quistis "Quissy" Pandora
Fleet: Evil
Fleet History: ICCVG, MAD-IC, PMS, HWL, PB, ~L~, MOA, SNM, Raven,
[-[A]-], SYN, BUM$, EVIL...

Intro: This one time Hive Queen has retired to a raise her own little horde on the South Pole of Sag Hotha. Once a the Royal Hive's greatest medic and supplier, Quissy made her fortune and fame in the DS universe baking muffins while suppling Hives which were invading peaceful worlds.

Now with her Ganglia and Claw locked away in a deep space garage, Quissy enjoys the simple life of screaming children, constant diapers and the promise of an Xbox 360 which will never come because her gorilla of a husband bought a new Harley instead...

Favorite Ship: Ganglia/ Claw
Favorite DS activity: Supplying
Least Favorite DS activity: Bombing

True Facts about Quissy: Went into labor with her first child trying to cap Queeny in a Ganglia...was later accused of logging....

Worst DS achievement: Laid an gigantic AM minefield in front of the DP jumpgate and destroyed her entire fleet by detonating the mines trying to a kill a scout which incidentally was the only ship that survived (other than herself)...

Funniest DS Achievement: Close jumped a fleet of 2 BD's, a TC, an EAD and some smaller ships which caused the the EAD to FF the BD to death, the TC FF an Engy to death and the other BD E-jump into the planet...was in a fully modded Stinger which actually survived...

Greatest DS Achievement: My first Kill which was Rogue Spear, the night I was playing...too bad it was FF...

Favorite thing about DS: Kicking people to Arkansas with the Go Go Gadjet leg....

*HUGS* Quissy

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-22 21:57   
Name: Nanaki "RedXIII"
Fleet: None
Fleet History: You expect me to remember?

Intro: Just your average unordinary feline. Im bad at this intro stuff.

Favorite Ship: ICC Command Carrier
Favorite DS activity: Leadership
Least Favorite DS activity: Bombing

True Facts about Red: Has lead multiple ICC Assaults in Kluth and UGTO space. Has also led expeditions against the hostile Legion. Is good friends with Admin and fellow feline Selvarian.

Worst DS achievement: Lead a fleet into the Mycopia cluster, straight into a massive lagstorm that devistated the entire fleet.

Funniest DS Achievement: Crashed the Nicea server while attacking it... multiple times

Greatest DS Achievement: Conquering Sol.

Favorite thing about DS: Swatting various people with my claws retracted.

*Waves*

[ This Message was edited by: RedXIII on 2005-11-22 21:58 ]

Goto the website of Novacat
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-22 22:30   
Name: Enterprise (More commonly called Ent)
Occupation: President of Professional Cheesecake Consumers of America
Fleet: -GTN-
Fleet History: (of the ones that I can remember) -DD-, VA, SW, Raven, Evil, Various ones of my own creation, GTN.

Intro: The starter of the Cheesecake Era (circa 2003-present) and continueing mission to convert those to the power of the cheesecake.

Favorite Ship: Elite Assault Dreadnought

Favorite DS activity: Close jumping someone while yelling 'VIVE LE RESISTANCE' in enemy chat.

Least Favorite DS activity: Listening to Vore.

True Facts about Ent: Once engaged in a very long war of 'In win' with Lark of Serenity - and lost.

Worst DS achievement: Im in a Kluth gangila in the FA server (fully modded) and survived almost the whole game but, in the last ten minutes, while being severely damaged, I typed 'HAHA, STILL CANT KILL ME!' where afterward I ejumped straight into Saturn.

Funniest DS Achievement: Recently gaining Fleet Admiral, I take out my Station at Earth, and proceed between Earth and Luna to mod. After turning towards Earth again to orbit after Luna, instead of hitting shift+P to select the starport, I accidentally hit shift+J.

'*SERVER : [-GTN-]Enterprise has been destroyed by Earth!'
'*SERVER ; [-GTN-]Enterprise has been demoted to 'Admiral'!'

Greatest DS Achievement: Tractoring Knight Arthur in his Gangila into Procyon 1.

Favorite thing about DS: Trying to keep Demorian in the chat lobby long enough to crack on him.

-Ent

[small][ This Message was edited by: Enterprise on 2005-11-22 22:34 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Enterprise on 2005-11-22 23:00 ]

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-11-23 00:42   
Meh

Name: Jon "Spatch/Sardaukar" Thompson

Slew of Logins: Spatch, Sturmfaust, Vicious Penguin, Wolfram, Sardaukar
Rank: Vice Admiral (three years going, bay-bay! Uh! Yeah!"

Occupation: Rambling reminiscing lobby fool; He who loves carriers.

Fleet: Galactic Navy
Formerly Fleeted:
Space Warriors [in the really cool days]
Agents [in the not dead days]
GDI [in the so-fricken-awesome that it had to end sooner or later days]
Evil [in the experimenting and later hating K'luth days]
Templar Knights [in the not playing so why not join a fleet of good friends that are in a similar situation? days]
Raven [in the still can't play but TK was completely devoid of life days]

Intro: Joined three years ago, matured (hopefully) over that span of time from not-cool fourteen year old to (IMO) so cool it's freezing seventeen year old. Loves sarcasm, by the way. Was single back then; is still single today. Complained for years about sucktacular PC, and finally saved enough to build personal uber PC. When actually playing, favors ships with lots of cannons like the Battle Dreadnaught or fighters, like the Agincourt Carrier. Used to be infamous (considered so by a crowd of two people, at least) for old Sabot obsession, with the Sabot Assault Destroyer to the Sabot Battle Dreadnaught... close-jump-tractor-beam delights. Can now be seen sitting around lobby waiting for the patch that revamps modding to be released to refunnerize DarkSpace.

Favorite Ship: Agincourt Carrier Dreadnaught/Battle Dreadnaught (once I regain access to it)
Favorite DS activity: Hunting down ambitious transports and carrying on casual conversation before annhilating them. Enjoys playing with food. Actually, fleet support with the fightercraft is a hobby; does not enjoy direct combat due to hatred of modding and lack of money to upgrade with.
Least Favorite DS activity: Anything to do with handling planets, really.

True Facts about Sardaukar: Can use extensive vocabulary to make a simple statement extrapolate into a majestically lengthy phoentic structure of effective redundance and alarmingly antagonistic or amiable alliteration. Enjoys making crude statements sound poetic... Wooth.

Worst DS achievement: Modded an Agincourt. Accidently accelerated to 1 gu/s and crashed before he realized that Collision Alerts were going off. Remodded Carrier; same thing happened, but with a WH involved. Remodded carrier, jumped to nearby planet for special armor type; planet revolts midjump with Sardaukar realizing it. Sardaukar is 500 gu from the planet when he realizes it's shooting him. Swears indiscriminately and tries to escape in vain. Ceases modding carrier.

Funniest DS Achievement: See above. Or; Stalks Grimith J. Reaper (who is in an ICC transport) as Grimith tries to single-handedly capture an empty system. Uses a Siphon Dreadnaught (during K'luth days), and ends up killing Grim at least four times... later becomes fleetmate of Grimith in TK, at which point Grimith recognizes him .

Greatest DS Achievement: In tandem with "Trunks" (full name forgotten), using a Battle Cruiser with Trunks' Torpedo Cruiser, held a single planet from the Leviathan fleet (consisting of at least one station, three dreadnaughts, and four or five cruisers and dessies), holding the system for two hours before real help arrived (an EAD arrived at one point). Still has no idea how they pulled it off.

Favorite thing about DS: The fast paced combat with no excess junk; that, and the Gaifens. Definitely the Gaifens.

Did I mention the cheese? The cheese is good.

So are the many furry animals.

Animals like the moose.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Sardaukar on 2005-11-23 00:47 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Sardaukar on 2005-11-23 16:35 ]

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-11-23 05:19   
Name: Banshee
Fleet: Raven
Fleet History: Death Incarnate, Kluth Strike Force, Pitch Black, Galactic Navy, Agents, IDF.

Intro: Started DS beginning of Open Beta. Been around pretty much ever since.

Favorite Ship: ICC Assault Cruiser
Favorite DS activity: Fleet Engagements
Least Favorite DS activity: Construction

About the rest?

Meh, been here over four years, seen the game from its highest from its lowest, loved and loathed the community in equal measure. Lost 3 years of my life

No real urge to brag so thats it.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-11-23 05:23   
Name: Jack 'BackSlash' Wallace
Fleet: -GTN-
Fleet History: Raven, EVIL, S.W, -GTN-, THE, CEC, ~Z~

Intro: Elite EAD Pilot, waiting for my wings to be given back.

Favorite Ship: EAD (Who couldn't see this coming?)
Favorite DS activity: Combat
Least Favorite DS activity: Building

True Facts about Backy: Has the highest post count on the forum, after the much feared Barthezzz bowed to his superior spamming skills.

Worst DS achievement: Accidently launched a mirv at Earth causing 16 structures to blow up during the time when GTN where trying to secure Earth against PB.

Funniest DS Achievement: Jumped under a station in a scout and got the station killed, along with 6 other ships (enemy) next to it due to frendly fire.

Greatest DS Achievement: Taking on 6 people in my EAD (mostly dreads), and killing them all with minor backup from a bomber cruiser. Also, getting 3.9k prestige in two hours due to severe combat whorage.

Favorite thing about DS: Community.

- Jack

The Anarchist
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 05:49   
Name(Original name): The Anarchist (Called Anar most of the time)
Fleet: No fleet
Fleet History: CEC, Evil, ESF, those are the only ones I could remember, but I have been in a LOT more

Intro: If your not on my team, run. (Unless your in a destroyer )

Favorite Ship: Assault Dread, when it wasnt sucky, now its bomber scouts ^^

Favorite DS activity: The one I really enjoyed the most was abusing the bomber dread for about a week after the patch came out, then began to wipe kluth planets with bomber scouts/frigates so people would stop yellin at me.

Least Favorite DS activity: Probably wouldnt qualify as an activity, but having to log on to this game and to see what it has become, doesn't pull me back into the game like it used to before, I know many of you don't see me very much anymore.

True Facts about Me: I'm not Bisexual :|

Worst DS achievement: Flying several bomber dreads into planets cause of tractor beams or other ships shooting at me, then jumping a combat ship to kill my killer, and end up smacking into the planet again.

Funniest DS Achievement: Can't remember, smacked into too many planets...

Greatest DS Achievement: Almost killing Nim...

Favorite thing about DS: The people, I love you all, DS wouldn't have gone this far without everyone here!

*Golf clap*

Email The Anarchist
Light-of-Aurora
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 06:30   
Name: Light-of-Aurora [That's all you're getting.]
Fleet: Aegic Support Fleet
Fleet History: AEU(Lasted for about 3 days.)

Intro: Joined around 2002 as FullARcSpectruM, didn't know there was a 'change name' option, created Light-of-Aurora December 01 2003. I left for most of 2004 and 05, and came back.

Favorite Ship: Assault Corvette - Gunboat Destroyer(When Pickets and ED's become.. generally worse.)

Least Favorite Ship: All ICC non-frigate/new destroyer hull ships; they're so ugly

Favorite DS activity: Flying light support crafts, scouting, etc.

Least Favorite DS activity: Dying.. Jumping into planet clusters

Worst DS achievement: Playing K'luth as a scout, jumping to two cruisers around a UGTO station with my scanner on, revealing all of our positions, and we all died. (1.482)

Funniest DS Achievement: Nothing funny..

Greatest DS Achievement: Nothing great...

Favorite thing about DS: Combat

Email Light-of-Aurora
Ospolos
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 06:44   
Name: Ospolos/Tumbleweed/Shattered Dre../Zujin
--
--
--
Fleet: None
--
Fleet History: ZA, UEPG, -$|P-, KES, CEC, FS, EVIL, BUMs, S.W
--

--------

Favorite Ship: Ganglia (When it had 4 sabots, and 2 reloads!)/Manadible/BattleDread/Assault Crusier
--
Favorite DS activity: Combat, building, and "Sneaking up on NMEs in a Mani"
--
least Favorite DS activity: Bombing, Supply
--
Worst DS achievement: "Cobbing..." =/
--
Funniest DS Achievement: 2 Ships destroyed from 1 SD
--
Greatest DS Achievement: Finally getting close to FA after almost 2.5-3 lazy years
--
Favorite thing about DS: Community.

[ This Message was edited by: Ospolos on 2005-11-23 06:50 ]

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 07:28   
Name: Smartin
DarkSpace Occupation: Whatever is needed atm
Real life Occupation: Computer Tech
Fleet: Icarus
Fleet History: Icarus

Intro: Compeletly addicted to this game. I play it every chance I get. Flown as UGTO and Kluth so far.

Favorite Ship: Mandi or Battle Dread

Favorite DS activity: Combat as kluth( cause were sneaky sneaky)
Least Favorite DS activity: ...(drawing a blank) Modding

Greatest DS Moment: Watching 4 mandis hit all at once on one Battle Dread. Imagine all those Assault Dissrupters.

Funniest DS Achievement: Everytime jump somone and they E-Jump right through a planet. Gets me rolling everytime.

Worst DS Moement: Got Admiral and pulled out a Command Dread. First planet I tried to bomb was ICC. Lined planet up followed bombs in and learned very fast that CD does not turn nearly as fast as what i was use to. Got demoted.

Favorite thing about DS: Players, you guys rock. Never imagined I would be able to carry on "Good" converstation with the other team as were fighting out. Amazing.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 07:51   
Name : DOM700
Fleet: -IMO- For nearly 4 years now
Fleet History: Always been -IMO-, but check the threads about the -IMO- history
Intro: ID: 3443, bow down noob
Favourite Ship: Original Jumpcruiser with PCM bombs, also Heavy Cruiser and Command Carrier
Favourite DS Activity: PCM bombing
Least Favourite DS Activity: Combat (get some noobs to press the space bar)
True Facts about dom: Has been recommended for Silver Bug Exploiter badge, still hunting Backy post count
Worst DS achievement: Had a fleet on follow, leading a path between Procyon 11 and 10, nearly all ships smashed against one of the two...my path was white
Funniest DS Archievement: Bombing planets with asteroids, which would impact hours after I logged, bombing raids with a sensor frig are the best
Greatest DS Achievement: Recapturing Procyon 13-1555 and Procyon 13-1555-345 for the -IMO-
Favourite Thing about DS: Making the enemies cry with all the bugs to exploit, being hunted in combat and just jumping through planets with the enemy crashing into it is the best

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-23 08:16   
Name: Ants
DarkSpace Occupation: 3rd in Command
Fleet: FS
Fleet History: ESF FS

Intro: Most know me... and If you don't you will

Favorite Ship: AD and HC

Favorite DS activity: Combat hands down

Greatest DS Moment: Subscribing

Funniest DS Achievement: Theres been alot...

Worst DS Moement: Got Fleet Admiral a total of 27 times

Favorite thing about DS: Ill take a page from Smartin "Players, you guys rock. Never imagined I would be able to carry on "Good" converstation with the other team as were fighting out. Amazing."

Smartin

Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 08:50   
Name: Feralwulf
--
--
--
--
PRE-Occupation: Compulsive Hugger
--
Fleet: [=CSA=] Founder
--
Fleet History: [Elite]Kluth, [=CSA=]UGTO
--

--------

Feral Facts:
In game I tend to follow rather than lead, mostly because when I lead I tend to be slow methodical, and Calculating. This makes me seem indecisive at times.
-
I have some 50+ Hug emotes, mostly because I don't really care for the usual (and all too common) Stab/Kill/Beat/Blow up/Shoot/Explode emotes
-
I only go for 'the kill' in certain situations, and will more often than not let an enemy get away rather than track him/her down.
-
Prestige means little to me (even before I made GA) I play for fun.
-
As a Moderator, I despise Flame wars, Arguments, and personal insults towards other players, and political discussions more than any other RoC Violations.
-
In real life I am (ironically) EXTREMELY Argumentative, insulting, and Politically outspoken............Yes it's true........I am an analretentive jerk.

--------

Favorite Ships: UGTO TC ,and the 1.481-1.482 UGTO Hvy Supply(Feralsuppy)
--
Favorite DS activity: (in game)Combat, and acting like a fool. (in lobby) Hugging......and acting like a fool
--
least Favorite DS activity: Banning/Kicking Players
--
Worst DS achievement: Banning someone on my friends list
--
Funniest DS Achievement: I thought it would be funny to "apply" to be a Mod. [Honestly.....I Thought the "Mod application Thread" was someones idea of a joke] As it turns out I'm glad it wasn't and glad I made the cut.
--
Greatest DS Achievement: Virus, Thugonomics, Duo, xSwitchbladex, $yTHe, Red Dragon and Crimson have all been members of =CSA= at some point.
--
Favorite thing about DS: Community. [see: least Favorite DS activity]

[ This Message was edited by: Feralwulf on 2005-11-23 12:45 ]

James Bum007
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-23 08:55   
Name: James
DS Occupation: Moderator
Fleet: SYN, LXF, EVIL, BAD, DARK GUARDS, MOD, BUM

Named Captain Trannie for my ability to cap a whole system on my ICC trannie back on 2003.

My favorite DS moments, R33 memorial, capping late late at night with TAXI, Armand and others and while on final approach to cap a planet Ragglock uncloaks and kills me.

That guy never slept, he traumatized me in thinking he was orbiting every planet I was capping. Now Im a little pain myself.

Favorite DS people: Quisty , Tops, 2drunk, Mad John, TAXI, Armand and JM. Yeah those were the good days

[ This Message was edited by: James Bum on 2005-11-23 08:57 ]

Email James Bum007
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-11-23 10:40   
Name: Doran
Fleet: Mythica
Fleet History: =SSC=, *MYTH*/*Teflon*/whatever
Intro: Originally set out to be a great transport pilot, soon shifted to specialize in resupply. Playing 3 years, and could easily go and another 3. Remains well versed in all disiplines.
Favorite Ship: UGTO Hvy Supply, Salt Scout
Favorite DS activity: Supplying
Least Favorite DS activity: Waiting for UGTO to get coordinated and go attack something

True Facts about Doran: Strict No-Self Destruct policy, single sd came from getting scrap-happy on some infantry. Known to jump whole icc fleets when out numbered. Can dodge missiles in a scout like no tomarrow. And nobody but nobody rocked engie sups like me.

Worst DS achievement: i dunno, but theres gotta be something...
Funniest DS Achievement: likewise
Greatest DS Achievement: Saving a station at <5% hull by WHing out then fending off the pursuit
Favorite thing about DS: the community (:heart:), its fun, and i rarely have issues with 'lag'

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031973 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR