No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Jocks vs. Emo Kids
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Jocks vs. Emo Kids
Firestorm
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-15 23:47   
CAUTION: Just needed a place to put this rant and I couldn't help myself...

The largest social group at my school are the emo kids. About half of everybody at my school is one. The next largest group at my school are the jocks. I am a jock, I play baseball and all my friends play either baseball, football, or soccer.

The jocks DO NOT get along with the emo kids. The emo kids hate the jocks. Jocks think emos are immature and wierd. Emo's think jocks are stuck up.

Recently the emo kids started banding together and saying that they were going to have a war on jocks (this is high school, we're teenagers! they're acting like little kids!).

Two days later a group of about 20 emo kids got together in the middle of the courtyard and started yelling insults at us.

A few of my friends and I called them immature and completely dissed them in the front of the whole school.

One thing that I forgot was that my school's newspaper is run by emo kids. THE ENTIRE NEWSPAPER STAFF ARE EMO KIDS. Guess who's being ripped on in SEVEN different articles this month??? I'm soo mad right now.

Sopwith Camel
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-12-15 23:58   
What if you're an emojock?

Fleet Commander, Galactic Navy

Firestorm
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-16 00:03   
ive never heard of them, they're too different. emo kids don't play sports, they're not athletic, they're also lazy and by definition think its a waste of time.

emo kids dont get pumped up either, they don't show emotion. at least not physically

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-12-16 00:22   
so in other words there lazy sacks of crap who you could easly beat the crap out of

Email Borgie
Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-16 03:07   
EMO!!!!!!!!
what the hell does that mean!!!!
Is it short for emotional!!!!
Never been a great fan of jocks, dirty horrible people who wear kilts and eat haggis and have hairy legs with knobbly knees, dont understand a word they say, braw lich moonlich nit tonit the nooooooooo,
Was attached to the Jock Guards (Pulls up a Sand Bag) in Ireland, they were absolute Lunatics, great drinkers though. And they were all called Jock!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. My Son was born in Argyll so he is an official Jock.

Goto the website of Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Light-of-Aurora
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-16 06:27   
Quote:

On 2005-12-16 00:22, Borg Drone 1 of 6 wrote:
so in other words there lazy sacks of crap who you could easly beat the crap out of

Emo's suck.. It's the same in my school as well.. except there are also those 'ghetto' people.. The problem is, they were raised in a small, clean, nice town, not the south side of Chicago. I don't often use the word 'poser,' and have yet to completely understand what it means.. but I've decided to apply it to that set of people

I think you have a different definition of jock

Email Light-of-Aurora
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-16 06:52   
The Catagory Emo means whiney like for example "my parents dont pay enough attention to me" its the next step down from Goth and well im an Emo/Goth so yeah firestorm we wont get along but that doesnt mean we cant play together in perfect harmony hahahahhahahahha heck most of these gamers in DS are either: Str8, Gay, Emo, Goth, Gangsta, Thugs, or Jocks but thats just my perspective

Email GothThug {C?}
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-12-16 07:05   
Quote:

On 2005-12-16 06:52, Fatal GothThug {C?} wrote:
heck most of these gamers in DS are either: Str8, Gay, Emo, Goth, Gangsta, Thugs, or Jocks but thats just my perspective

yes..... i would think everyone on here is either Straight OR Gay..... very astute..... LOL

Solareon-X
Captain

Posted: 2005-12-16 07:13   
Emo kids should all just go kill themselves since that's all they talk about in their silly myspaces or xangas. If you are gonna say you want to do something then do it.

Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-16 07:28   
Quote:

On 2005-12-16 07:13, Solareon-X wrote:
Emo kids should all just go kill themselves since that's all they talk about in their silly myspaces or xangas. If you are gonna say you want to do something then do it.

Now theres a jock speaking, couldnt understand a word of it. "myspaces" "Xangas"
English please.

Goto the website of Lord DowneyBUM (UK)
Light-of-Aurora
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-16 07:56   
Thugs/Gansters playing DS...haha.

Email Light-of-Aurora
Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-12-16 09:01   
I dont even know what are "jocks" or "emo kids", but I guess theyre some new categories for different people.. And I thought we always took, what you call "racism" a bit far.....

Solareon-X
Captain

Posted: 2005-12-16 09:49   
Quote:

On 2005-12-16 07:28, Lord DowneyBUM (UK) wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-12-16 07:13, Solareon-X wrote:

Now theres a jock speaking, couldnt understand a word of it. "myspaces" "Xangas"
English please.

I'm far from a jock. Last time I checked most jocks wouldn't have the faintest idea of what Darkspace is. Myspaces and Xangas refers to blogs where emo kids tend to congregate online and write about why their life sucks and that they wish they weren't here. 95% of those emo kids are kids who pissed off their parents and are grounded until enternity. I don't really understand how kids can piss off their parents, all you have to do is what they ask.

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2005-12-16 10:36   
How about both groups just grow up and realize that everyone is just a godamned teenager?

Email Ramius
kenetiks
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-12-16 10:57   
I'm not terribly sure where I would even classify "emo".

When I see pictures of emo's(and this is nothing personal) but all I see are femanist males. Thats the best description I can come up with.

The ones I *really* like are the over privilaged suburban "ganstas". If ever there was some hilarious comedy, they hit it right on the head.

I like how they talk about how "rough and tumble" they are and how they come from "the streets" and they know "how to handle thier business". And how cool "slinging dope" is.

Last one I heard say those phrases got lost in Memphis. They "handled thier business" alright. Got mugged and told to take thier wanna-be clothes, wanna-be sagging pants, wanna-be fake 3lb diamond ear studs and go home like nice children. I thought that was humorous to say the least.

It never ceases to amaze me how cool or glamorous kids nowadays think they are or "how oh so bad" they've got it. Gimme a break.

Email kenetiks   Goto the website of kenetiks
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.027034 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR