Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » ICC should leave mod planets unlocked
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author ICC should leave mod planets unlocked
TheHunter
Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-12 02:19   
My account might be in limbo until F gets his arse in gear and releases another patch but melly hit it on the head quit whining and yes ive seen some FS planets locked at way too high a level and asked our leaders to unlock them so they could be relocked at a much lower level which im sure most of you will agree apon.

But with that said FS leadership does do its job well and thus far everyone gets on with one another withing the group, so im saying hopefully this will be the end to this post apart from the usual numpty who just loves to see there name in lights putting in another whine

Best regards to not just FS or ICC but to the entire DS community and lets all hope F comes back and gets something new out there.

Goto the website of TheHunter
TheHunter
Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-12 02:20   
My account might be in limbo until F gets his arse in gear and releases another patch but melly hit it on the head quit whining and yes ive seen some FS planets locked at way too high a level and asked our leaders to unlock them so they could be relocked at a much lower level which im sure most of you will agree apon.

But with that said FS leadership does do its job well and thus far everyone gets on with one another withing the group, so im saying hopefully this will be the end to this post apart from the usual numpty who just loves to see there name in lights putting in another whine

Best regards to not just FS or ICC but to the entire DS community and lets all hope F comes back and gets something new out there.

Goto the website of TheHunter
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-01-12 02:57   
blah! blah! piss whine piss and moan. why don't yall settle it like real men, get your ships and duke it out

Email Borgie
lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-12 11:26   
Quote:

On 2006-01-12 00:57, Fatal Ants *XO 1* wrote:
Ok first of all the way FS does it's busness is as follows... we lock main planets due to the fact that there was a big sabatoge time frame...

I dont recall that beying discuss in Fs forum's. I dont think its are policity to lock plant due to some insignifant sabotage. for what i remember, their has been some case of sabotage. But it didnt happened enough to lock all planets...

I want names of those who sabote, and then we will tell if its a serious probleme happening frequently.

[ DARKSPACE STAFF ] Website & News Editor / DarkSpace.net [ FRANÇAIS ]

Email lightning[Voyager][ A ]   Goto the website of lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-12 12:04   
Quote:

On 2006-01-12 11:26, lightning[Voyager][ A ] wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-01-12 00:57, Fatal Ants *XO 1* wrote:
Ok first of all the way FS does it's busness is as follows... we lock main planets due to the fact that there was a big sabatoge time frame...

I dont recall that beying discuss in Fs forum's. I dont think its are policity to lock plant due to some insignifant sabotage. for what i remember, their has been some case of sabotage. But it didnt happened enough to lock all planets...

I want names of those who sabote, and then we will tell if its a serious probleme happening frequently.

lighting first of all it is in the fourms... and second If I say its our policy the guess what its our policy...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.010955 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR