Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » ICC should leave mod planets unlocked
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author ICC should leave mod planets unlocked
Aneemal
Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-11 17:43   
100% agreement with you back! its out of order. and it does seem to be FS all the way with this!

Goto the website of Aneemal
lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-11 17:57   
This is because FS is the main ICC players playing in MV, most of all icc online are FS . That explains why

[ This Message was edited by: lightning[Voyager][ A ] on 2006-01-11 17:58 ]

[ DARKSPACE STAFF ] Website & News Editor / DarkSpace.net [ FRANÇAIS ]

Email lightning[Voyager][ A ]   Goto the website of lightning[Voyager][ A ]
!Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:15   
Thats true Lightning...but that fact does not warrant the actions of "certain" FS members...with that said....and respect to all here...u should not paint all of FS for the "actions of CERTAIN FS members".

im sure its not an FS fleet policy to lock mod planets...i hope.

Goto the website of !Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:22   
Quote:

On 2006-01-11 17:02, Fatal Headshot wrote:
How about no? Noobs buy stupid crap and scrap starports...Iv'e seen it happen on more then one occasion. Its for EVERYONE's own good.

Noobs are players too, You have no right to discriminate against them. ( Doesnt this show the brilliance of the fleet there?)

Now, If a fleet member doesnt something, it doesnt matter about the player, because what ever that player is doing, reflects to that fleet. The fleet recruited the player, and have taken the responsibilities of that player. FS needs to have a fleet meeting to discuss such things, because it doesnt seem their doing to well in the Honor and Integrety part there..Also, rw said something about FS sending him 'pissed Personal messages'...And Yeah, I can vouch for that, two FS members have sent me messages when I've A) Killed them B) Capped a planet they had mirved..Ants,Command,Waitin, get strict on your boys m8

lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:23   
It sure aint lono, But sometime some Admirals decide without consulting the other admirals, or higher rank members of the ICC community, to lock some planet due to seing lower rank making the inapropriate decision ( to make production of unecessairy ammo, of over making some, ... )

Its not their will to make those bad judgement, they just didnt know. They just need to learn and follow the high command, suggestion from them are open.

Normally a planet would be unlock, for me i would let it unlock, but i would tell the cadet what he did wrong and help him turn into a better player.

If some FS members chose to lock without notifying the high command, but this is how it turn, a conflict discussion about things that some finds incorrect.

Lightning

[ This Message was edited by: lightning[Voyager][ A ] on 2006-01-11 18:36 ]

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:25   
Quote:

On 2006-01-11 17:57, lightning[Voyager][ A ] wrote:
This is because FS is the main ICC players playing in MV, most of all icc online are FS . That explains why

[ This Message was edited by: lightning[Voyager][ A ] on 2006-01-11 17:58 ]

FS is not ICC, and vice versa. The ICC is a faction, and all the players on that faction are on the same team.

With that said.

IF, your fleet is the main fleet, it is your responsibility just as anyone elses, to make sure the game is playable for all. Its reasonable to lock planets to prevent someone from say, messing up a defence planet. But on a mod planet, that has all the things needed for players to mod.

You lock it, you lock out your faction.

With that said, this guys is completely justified in his anger towards FS, I would've expected better. Those planets may have your tag, but they belong to your faction.

-Ent

lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:28   
If you read my last post, youl see thats what i said.

lightning out...

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:38   
O god another hate messege to FS. Now for the mod planets being locked is because we have some ugto players that changed their names and log on has icc go to a planet and start scrapping it i saw it to many time when you build alot of items on a planet and that it goes to the starport(guess what if it is scraped you dont get it back). I dont like the fact that it is a high ranking player that locks it i should be a lower one so no midshipman could start doing what they want, and no we are not icc it self just make up the most seen fleet poin blank. I've seen planet's that dont belong to any fleet locked at Grand Admiral before and that cause of the faction hoppers we have on that only goes to the winning side. I glade to see Crimson take a shoot at FS for anything that does wrong. And headshot Jack is right you like all memebers of Darkspace was once NEWB'S so if you dont have something correct to say you should not say anything at all.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:49   
No Bash, I dont take hits at everything FS does wrong, I could care less. This discussion happend to be about FS, just an added bonus to a few players. It may seem I jump at FS every chance I get, but I wouldnt have too, if FS didnt realy do as much as they are doing..

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:50   
Quote:

On 2006-01-11 18:38, Bashiri wrote:
O god another hate messege to FS. Now for the mod planets being locked is because we have some ugto players that changed their names and log on has icc go to a planet and start scrapping it i saw it to many time when you build alot of items on a planet and that it goes to the starport(guess what if it is scraped you dont get it back). I dont like the fact that it is a high ranking player that locks it i should be a lower one so no midshipman could start doing what they want, and no we are not icc it self just make up the most seen fleet poin blank. I've seen planet's that dont belong to any fleet locked at Grand Admiral before and that cause of the faction hoppers we have on that only goes to the winning side. I glade to see Crimson take a shoot at FS for anything that does wrong. And headshot Jack is right you like all memebers of Darkspace was once NEWB'S so if you dont have something correct to say you should not say anything at all.

And if you can't say something without using SENTANCES (Break that up man!), don't say it at all either. I can't make heads nor tails of your post. I can't even tell if you are having a pop at me or not. I simply said that if this is the way FS is governed, then it deserves all the hostility it gets, because it's stopping players, play the game properly.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-01-11 18:50 ]

.MeLLyMoo.
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:50   
You people whine too much.

lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-11 18:52   
Its a serious issue that needs to be discuss, dont call us whiners.

As for bash, this is a small event, it doesnt happen everyday, it may happen a couple of time in the year , but not to lock every planet in the system, YOu need to discuss of it with other admirals of higher ranks. No one else than the high high Grand admiral makes a decision by his own.

Jack is right about you yelling for nothing.

The concern is that some Fs are locking without notifying about it. ANd for this point, Yes some players do lock, and im not for it, im for letting the planets unlock and teaching at the cadets how to use correctly the factories...

Lightning

[ This Message was edited by: lightning[Voyager][ A ] on 2006-01-11 19:24 ]

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-11 21:23   
i see their is no response to the ugto doing icc then back after their mission is completed.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-01-11 21:36   
UGTO dont sabotage, not our style..Although, I have seen many 'former' ICC and K'luth coming to UGTO and back to their original side often..Hm. Also bash, screenshot it m8, or I realy dont believe you.

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-12 00:57   
Ok first of all the way FS does it's busness is as follows... we lock main planets due to the fact that there was a big sabatoge time frame where new accounts would go in and deactivate our defences... so locking our planets was a way around that.

Secondly, there is usually 2 mod planets in every system: one locked and one not... thirdly, if there is a locked planet and you ask for a cue and it's denied, let me know!

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Ants *XO 1* on 2006-01-12 01:08 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023117 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR