Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » [FS] has come around
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author [FS] has come around
rwroggio
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-22 00:08   
Hey all , I posted a complaint about FS locking out planets, then leaving so noone can use them. Well I have to admit, FS has done a great job of not doing that. They also have not been rude to me. You know that takes a great clan not to be rude to a player that blast them on the forums. Well done chaps! Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!

So now I have to eat crow and admit the FS is an ok group of players. So excuse me as I go eat my words.

JRE
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-22 00:18   
Put some katsup on that and eat em with fries...they taste better.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-22 04:46   
That's because they are UGTO now, and if they lock any planets I'll slap them till the cows come home

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-01-22 07:06   
Fleet Name: Fatal Squadron
Tag: FS
Score: 653573
Motto: We're not deadly.....We're Fatal!
Forum: FS
Faction: ICC

Trust Jack to be out of date

Aneemal
Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-22 07:12   
rwroggio

i locked a planet on you the other day! im sitting in orbit ive jsut BUILT the planet myself.

and you come along and cancell EVERYTHING i had building,. which was everything people had asked for and what i needed myself.

when i told you to stop you didnt so i locked it, then you bitched and moaned.

took me half an hour longer to get what i needed.! and that was when you were modding your ED

[ This Message was edited by: Sano Trucido on 2006-01-22 07:13 ]

Goto the website of Aneemal
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-22 08:31   
Bah, they went back to ICC a few days ago (1/2).

.MeLLyMoo.
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-22 10:36   
Thanks for the positive feedback! We need more people like you who actually see the good in us. A week ago it was, "You will NEVER catch me flying along side FS", or "FS are a bunch of newbs!", "FS has no skill", (Insert negative/rude comment here), etc etc.

Now I've noticed, that some have actually admitted to gaining the respect towards most, if not all, of our active members. We've worked hard to get where we are, even pissed some people off, but in all honesty FS is ICC and we will do what is needed to stand our grounds.

I too have something good to say about FS, mostly Ants. Even though he has gained my respect before by simply doing little things for me (mostly outside of Darkspace), I couldn't be more proud and envious of him. Not only is he a great player, but he is a great person as well. Highly respectable and will take time to help those in need. He puts up with everyones ignorance and bulls, yet still remains strong. You bash him down, he'll get right back up twice as strong. He listens to everyones complaints and suggestions, doing what he can on top of what is neccessary (even if its switching factions for a week to prove a point).

He is indeed the least selfish person I know, and will do almost anything to help his fleet out! Leadership is definately one of his stengths, simply because he is over all a great leader. Some of you just turn a blind eye to him.

So all you FS haters can continue on with your FS-Hating Mission, It's not going to prove anything other than either you are jealous, or chose to not get the stick out of your ass because you seem to think your are better. As some said to us last night, "I don't play because of the game, I play because of the Teamwork!" Hear that? T-E-A-M-W-O-R-K!

Over the past month, I've heard "I'm one if not THE greatest DS player!". This game isn't about who the greater player is. Truthfully, If you can put up a good fight, hey you ARE great, if you say you can and *I* kill you, then you obviously have a greater weakness somewhere....

We will not go out of our way to try gaining your respect, at least I won't. As far as I'm concerned, you do not deserve my/our respect. Just because you hold a grudge, and your only method of coping with it is making fun of someone else or people as a group, then you're not worth my/our time. Sometimes there are things that need to be gotten over. Simple.

I have noticed many other great fleets working well together! The BUMS for instance, yesterday I was impressed with their team work! Communication was great and everyone there, too, complied to given orders. I like seeing people work together, we need more of it

Anyways Im done ) I Love my Boss XD

[small][ This Message was edited by: F4741 .MeLLyMoo. on 2006-01-22 10:55 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: F4741 .MeLLyMoo. on 2006-01-22 10:57 ]

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-22 11:21   
Hehe the irony...

/me stumbles away cracking with laughter...

-Ent

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-22 11:43   
I have no idea what point you proved by going to UGTO (appart from that someone knows how to use the fleet options panel). I for one, still have a small grudge on FS. They ruined a lot of fights for a lot of people. The people/players who did these 'crimes' may have left, but it's left FS with a soiled name. Granted, you're all doing your work to get the name back to what you want it to be, but in a lot of peoples eyes, that's going to take more than just switching factions.

I'll make an example.

There's a fight in [System], and UGTO have one planet there. There are a few ICC and UGTO per side, happily battling it out. A player comes along and decides it would be a good time (haha) to bring out an ED and kill everyone. He doesn't kill everyone, but manages to annoy them to an extent that they all leave because it's no longer fun for them, therefor, killing the fun for not just those UGTO pilots, but for the ICC ones defending too.

It's situations like those, where I see the [FS] tag before the name of that ED pilots, and it ruins the battle for everyone. True, it's not just [FS], but a majority of the time, it is. And I will never, ever forget the time you guys got angry at a UGTO pilot rotating armour (due to arc bug), and decided to only fly in ED's. It's those sort of acts that piss people off, and stain the name of your fleet (and it's history).

Don't stop trying to prove yourselves yet, because you have yet to gain the respect, or indeed trust of a lot of people, including me.

- Jack

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-01-22 11:46   
Okay Okay..I'll surrender to this...Ants and Mell, are good pilots, and so are other FS pilots, but not all of them..

Nim *
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-01-22 12:17   
Quote:

I have noticed many other great fleets working well together! The BUMS for instance, yesterday I was impressed with their team work! Communication was great and everyone there, too, complied to given orders. I like seeing people work together, we need more of it

If you call that team work then u lot suck, cause we (Kluth) slaugterd most of you and the rest ran/logged. Then FS went to icc soon after. From what I saw, there was little/no team work involved on UGTO side.

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-22 12:30   
rwroggio
JRE
Banshee
F4741 .MeLLyMoo.
Crim {Fear}

/me bows in respect to all of you

BackSlash *Jack*

/me says atleast were trying. Time will heal all wounds

rwroggio
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-22 13:33   
Quote:

On 2006-01-22 07:12, Sano Trucido wrote:
rwroggio

i locked a planet on you the other day! im sitting in orbit ive jsut BUILT the planet myself.

and you come along and cancell EVERYTHING i had building,. which was everything people had asked for and what i needed myself.

when i told you to stop you didnt so i locked it, then you bitched and moaned.

took me half an hour longer to get what i needed.! and that was when you were modding your ED

[ This Message was edited by: Sano Trucido on 2006-01-22 07:13 ]

Yes this is true. However I stopped what I was doing. When I cancelled there was noone around the planet. I said I was sorry and did not cancell anything again. I make mistakes. However Im first to say sorry and I try hard not to repeat them.

.MeLLyMoo.
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-22 14:10   
Quote:

On 2006-01-22 12:17, Spider Man wrote:

If you call that team work then u lot suck, cause we (Kluth) slaugterd most of you and the rest ran/logged. Then FS went to icc soon after. From what I saw, there was little/no team work involved on UGTO side.

Well, first off, I do not recall ever being slaughered during the time that I was playing UGTO with the my fellow fleet members, the BUMS, Starfist, Obiwon, and DragonSlayer. Infact we were capping back their systems. FS must have switched just before this apparent "slaughter" occured.

Secondly, everyone DID indeed work together.

[ This Message was edited by: F4741 .MeLLyMoo. on 2006-01-22 14:11 ]

Nim *
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-01-22 14:22   
Quote:

On 2006-01-22 14:10, F4741 .MeLLyMoo. wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-01-22 12:17, Spider Man wrote:

Well, first off, I do not recall ever being slaughered during the time that I was playing UGTO with the my fellow fleet members, the BUMS, Starfist, Obiwon, and DragonSlayer. Infact we were capping back their systems. FS must have switched just before this apparent "slaughter" occured.

Secondly, everyone DID indeed work together.

[ This Message was edited by: F4741 .MeLLyMoo. on 2006-01-22 14:11 ]

Nope FS was there and u were one of those few that ran..u were at 3% hull when u did so though, then never saw uafterwards. We killed around 5 ugto ships while loosing 0 on our side..

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029003 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR