Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » excuse me just a comment vol 2
 Author excuse me just a comment vol 2
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2006-01-22 11:47   
well seam that the mods are fast on the lock threds these days.

they now to fell the need to go into single text to corret directly in the text.

i dident see any reason for the mods to do either in that thred.

first my text was not a flame against anyone, no critic of DS
so this is just an response on my "comment vol.1" turning out to be something about what loving nick name i have for "backslash"

only reason for it ending at an discus about B´s name ,was drawing attetion to it, by letting a mod go in and change the single word form my original text and some other player taking note of this.

so in an way B´made that post turning to an personal thing himself.

well backslash fell strongly about getting his nickname turned around to another nickname in my everydag lobby / forum typing.

i can only say im sorry if i ever ofended you.

old happits die hard.

and my nick inventing part is from B´s 6500 + posts in the forums, that make me think about my fathers 2 terrriers where one is named barkey, but only that and not at an personal attack.

i cant see how one nick name can be worse than another.

but know this, when you are an very active member of an comunity you can only expet something like this.

i to have had my nicks here and other places turnd around , but have never feelt the need to call in the powers to be, to edit out things said or typed.

beeing called another nick that he one you constructet is not worse that go around calling guys that flyes ED for Noobs other far worse names.

in another thred you see B´s writing about how "reasons its allrigt to do name calling" what i find a bit funny and confusing, considering own feelings on this isue when it comes to own nick .

its a downhill race if mods and alike have to use time running out sensoring out stuff like that and surly have have other more important things to do.

think about it ,should mods go in and change single words from all typed texts in the forums by player request ?

should they also have kick and ban rigts for using those names chat in or out game ?

is this an new pollicy in efect ?

so if say i dont want to be call raggy should i complan would i get the same rightes to sensor out or lock out?

but anyway just its clear, sorry if you feel offended jack .

call me raggy

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-22 12:02   
Quote:

On 2006-01-22 11:47, Ragglock wrote:
well seam that the mods are fast on the lock threds these days.

they now to fell the need to go into single text to corret directly in the text.

i dident see any reason for the mods to do either in that thred.

first my text was not a flame against anyone, no critic of DS
so this is just an response on my "comment vol.1" turning out to be something about what loving nick name i have for "backslash"

only reason for it ending at an discus about B´s name ,was drawing attetion to it, by letting a mod go in and change the single word form my original text and some other player taking note of this.

so in an way B´made that post turning to an personal thing himself.

Actualy I asked a mod to either ask you to change it, since you where offline, they decided to edit it themselves, and I've asked you in the past not to call me names, since you got pissy about me calling you raggyroo once (a mod contacted me about you complaining about it ). I didn't make a comment on that post untill after c0ld noticed it, so please, don't blame the flame on me.

Quote:

well backslash fell strongly about getting his nickname turned around to another nickname in my everydag lobby / forum typing.

i can only say im sorry if i ever ofended you.

You know it offended me, I asked you several times to stop calling me nicknames.

Quote:

old happits die hard.

and my nick inventing part is from B´s 6500 + posts in the forums, that make me think about my fathers 2 terrriers where one is named barkey, but only that and not at an personal attack.

i cant see how one nick name can be worse than another.

but know this, when you are an very active member of an comunity you can only expet something like this.

i to have had my nicks here and other places turnd around , but have never feelt the need to call in the powers to be, to edit out things said or typed.

You let one person call you names, then everyone starts to think it's ok. It's much like mods not allowing some people to back-chat to them in the lobby, because new players suddenly think it's ok to do.

Quote:

beeing called another nick that he one you constructet is not worse that go around calling guys that flyes ED for Noobs other far worse names.

in another thred you see B´s writing about how "reasons its allrigt to do name calling" what i find a bit funny and confusing, considering own feelings on this isue when it comes to own nick .

Actualy, I was just defending an accusation to a fellow player. Simply, if you don't wish to be called a noob, don't go around in a ship that people target as noob-ish. I never once said (try and find a quote if you will) it's ok for someone to insult a player if they're using the ED. So thank you for making things up.

Quote:

its a downhill race if mods and alike have to use time running out sensoring out stuff like that and surly have have other more important things to do.

think about it ,should mods go in and change single words from all typed texts in the forums by player request ?

should they also have kick and ban rigts for using those names chat in or out game ?

is this an new pollicy in efect ?

so if say i dont want to be call raggy should i complan would i get the same rightes to sensor out or lock out?

but anyway just its clear, sorry if you feel offended jack .

call me raggy

I asked you SEVERAL times, (ingame, in the lobby, and a pm) to stop calling me that name. You have also tried calling me several other names in the past (which you cannot deny). The reason I asked a mod to change it or ask you to stop it, was simply because I get sick and tired of people feeling they can single me out just because I know a lot about the game.

The simple fact is, I don't like the way you call me 'Barkey' (in reference to 'barking mad'). I have asked you time and time again to not call me that, with no mod interaction, and you seemed to ignore it. So I asked a mod to help, simple really. It wasn't because I 'butter up' to the mods. Simply, I don't like being called that name, or any other names, so I asked if it could be changed.

You don't want your thread edited Rag? Don't go calling people names.

- Jack

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-01-22 13:44 ]

TheBumble
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-23 08:42   
Time to react "a little"

1. If someone call someone by a name, someone do not like, someone can call some MOD in to clear the situation after trying (and failing) to clear it directly.
Our MOD's are not stupid neard's, they have the right and the ability to judge. If they decide to react (perhaps by changing (a) word(s) in a post, editing some sentences or simply trying to contact the opponent's in and talk it out - they will react. If they did well (mostly all the time) they have full cover by the ADMIN.

2. under normal condition's and between normal human's, there will be a solution. If i call someone by a name he/she do not like; and the person tell me the fact - i will stop - no sweat.
I guess, this is normal behaviour for normal peep's

3. I guess, if these are the biggest of our problem's, we can call ourselves LUCKY

over and out

[ This Message was edited by: TheBumble on 2006-01-23 08:43 ]

Page created in 0.012989 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR