No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Tactics & New Players » » Mining in the scenarios
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Mining in the scenarios
thundertongue
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-26 22:49   
Ok so I'm a little confused...I have played the noob server as well as the mv...I thought it would be best to do my mining in the noob server because the demand is greater as opposed to the MV where you only get 19 credits for a full load of metals...So there I was mining in the noob server made about 50 k but when I logged to the MV all that cash was gone. Does the cash you make in the noob server transfer over or am I missing something...what about the admiral sever...I could use any help before I go wasting another 4 hours again...Its kinda rediculus I would have to spend 100x longer in the MV doing the same thing to make as much money...and if I ever decided to go into combat I would get toasted because I cant upgrade crap...I did a little supplying in combat a couple nights ago but the only reason why I survived was that I was hiding behind holybum's dread...

Starfist
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-26 23:27   
i've heard there was a problem before in the senerio servers concerning tranfering credits from one player to another, i havent heard of a problem concerning mineing.

although you can make 50k credits in the mv with one tranny full of cryometals, urdunim(<--<
go into the mv and locate a planet that is low on these resources, then locate a planet that has an abundance of them, buy the resources from the planet that has lots and tranny them to the one that is low.

you can buy cryometals from a planet that has lots for about 200 -300 credits per block and sell it for 5k per block, since your tranny can carry 10 blocks you will get 50k per load, as the planet gains the resource you are selling it will lower the amount you get from selling once this starts find another planet that is low and sell there.

thundertongue
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-26 23:35   
I was readingup on some stuff and I think I located the loss...I had upgrade 50k worth right...well the noobie server garages arent saved and somewhere i read that upgrades arent compensated when a ship is removed from a garage...so im thinking should sell my equipment before the game ends heh...still doesnt make sense though...you would want to upgrade your ship even in a noob server...what about the admiral serve do the garages transfer from there?

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-27 04:39   
Get a shipyard in the backsystem for ever faction. Ask someone to pop a few stations out of the planet untill its low on those metals and the like, then transfer the resources to that planet.

Works like a charm

thundertongue
Cadet

Posted: 2006-01-27 05:08   
heh not a bad idea

James Bum007
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-01-27 07:14   
I experienced that problem before, I mined like a mad man and when I left the scenario server the credits did not show on my profile.

All that mining for nothing, oh well I learned my lesson. MV mining for me from now on, no taking any chances.

"Nough Said"

Email James Bum007
Hybok
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-27 09:59   
If you mine in newbie you need to go into shipyard or stargate like 5 min before map ends to save money. Usually works for me unless its been changed.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-27 10:14   
try mining on admiral instead of newbie.

the newbie server as a rank cap of Lt Commander, and as a Commander, you wont be able to gain pres, which apperently goes for credits as well

Special K
1st Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2006-01-27 10:19   
First off, don't mine just metals, they're cheep and easy to get, so when u get alot, the price goes down. Try to mine cryo(5k for 1000 darkmatter(2500) and urd(5k).I dunno know about mining in noob, but i never have problems mining in the admiral, and I can make if i try hard, and i have a sp ad no enme's round, in a 1 1/2 hr can make around 1 mill. But can't be any disruptions. But i've never had that kinda problem before, or if i did, didn't notice.
An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

Email Special K
Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-27 10:54   
Quote:

On 2006-01-26 23:35, thundertongue wrote:
I was readingup on some stuff and I think I located the loss...I had upgrade 50k worth right...well the noobie server garages arent saved and somewhere i read that upgrades arent compensated when a ship is removed from a garage...so im thinking should sell my equipment before the game ends heh...still doesnt make sense though...you would want to upgrade your ship even in a noob server...what about the admiral serve do the garages transfer from there?

If the ship is destroyed or docked, the FULL value of the ship, including the costs of upgrades are returned back to the players credit balance.

so just to let you know if you upgrade and dock or get killed you get the credits back...

Doran is right tho.. go to the admiral server or the best thing to do is what starfist said and tranny resorses from planet to planet.

Entil-Zha the Starkiller
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2006-01-27 20:14   
If you are above Lt. Commander and are in the newbie server....anytying you do (I'm sure) is all for nothing...you cant gain pres or actually lose pres...id imagine this goes the same for credits...

\"Oh you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it,
and feed the charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.\" - Capt. John Sheridan

Email Entil-Zha the Starkiller
-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-27 21:07   
could just ask me for credits ill throw ya few mil

MainDarkmaster*P3*
Admiral

Posted: 2006-01-28 19:31   
i have my own map and i cna make 9mill in a few mins mining because of reosurces on eash planet ( every planet has every resoruce ) i just have to restart server everytime but i never get resources fomr it to mv.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-01-28 19:55   
thats because all player servers are pres gain off

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-01-29 18:52   
Admiral FTW
I got up to 35million mining pretty exclusively in the admiral server. If you do it right, on the right planets, with the right scenarios, u can get upwards of 4 million an hour.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.039396 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR