No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Metaverse down *again*
 Author Metaverse down *again*
Fatal Sobek
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-12 07:01   
I am not one for complaining, I do not care about promblems with the game, if I lag into a planet I am not going to come in here and ask for pres back, if I die because of lag, sure i'll be anoyed but I am not going to demand a refund of pres, I suck it up and go on a bombing run...just kidding hehe.

That said, when I am paying for a service, personally I do not think it is too much to ask to be able to use it, as the title of the topic says the metaverse server is down for the second time in the space of two days. Metaverse being down for updates and things of like is one thing.

I am not a big poster in the forums so I am hoping I am not going to be flamed or spoken down to. I also know that the scenario servers are up but I do not like playing in those servers, I prefere the metaverse for a reson. The server downtime is becoming more and more frequent, perhaps you should look into the reason for this because the situation needs to be addressed or you will lose another customer.

Thanks for reading and I hope you fix the problem

Sobek.

Egraz Cairn
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-12 08:04   
I have to agree with Sobek. though i am not a paying member yet this can be quite offputting to new members willing to pay when the main server goes down allot. At current I am still deciding whether or not to subscribe, the game istelf is sound but the fact you can lose hours of work is pretty bad. The lag itself is fine and rarely bothers me, its just when the main server goes down when everything starts heating up to an enjoyable pace.

UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-02-12 12:21   
Well you guys have to keep in mind...Its basically one man running the whole thing, and hes got to be able to sort out time here on DS, at his other job and for his family. I know its a real big pain, paying for a game when things like this happen, but things go wrong, sometimes power cuts or something with the server causes it to crash down, who knows? All i can tell ya is that the problem will be fixed as best possible, you just need to understand its just a wee bit hard considering this isnt a large company game your playing so things wont be fixed in a few seconds of it going down.

Other than that, the server might be down because something needs to be fixed right quick. Just be patient, the MV always comes back to those who wait.

Email UnknownWarrior
Page created in 0.010916 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR