No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +10.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » The End of 2nd RA S.C.
 Author The End of 2nd RA S.C.
Quietly confident
Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-12 13:52   
"Stand your stations!" Yelled 2nd RA Screaming Chimera.
His command deck staff rallied and tried to resume normal combat operaions, but the fear of borded K'Luth took away there hopes.

The Heavy supply ship 'Desolution' looked as if it had been driven through an asteroid, then srayed with Oil and set alight. The effects of combat well worn into it.

Admiral Veronw came in over the comm system. "Rear Admiral Screaming Chimera, Get me behind the 'Hawk's ribbon'. "
"Pilots, you heard the man, get moving!" shouted Screaming Chimera.

The 'Desolution' Steadily came about and banked in towards the 'Hawk's ribbon' Taking fire as it drove forwards. The Command deck staff showed horrifed expressions as the two pilots were consumed by a explosion of fire. Screams could be heard coming from the areas behind. The K'Luth warriors had gained entrance.
"Thats it, i want evak now! get off this ship people!" yelled screaming as he dived for the command deck escape pods. 12 other crew members made it into the pod before the command deck doors crashed aside revileing the huge K'luth warriors, stained with human blood.
"Close the pod, Launch!" came a cry from one of his crew.
6 more people got into the pod before the doors were closed and the pod launched.

The K'Luth warriors let out was could be called a surpirsed expression from there alien faces as the Command deck was explosivly decompressed. The 'Desolution' carried on towards the 'Hawk's Ribbon' breaking up as it went along before succumbing to the thousnads of ICC missiles which were explaoding agasint it.

"Activate the emergancy home jump" mutetrd Screaming Chimera, as the pod tumbled trough combat torn space. Then pod, became smered with light and vaished.

An Hour Later

"There she is Rear admiral, A fine ship a might say" said petty officerlukas in a amiring tone.
"yes i agree" Replied Screaming Chimera.
What they were talking about was the newly constructed Picket Destroyer in the Maurbon ground-space docks. A prize to behold, but still little in comparrison to the latest lines of Deadnaughts and stations.
"She's been granted permission for a special loudout, The IE drives and been replaced by the new PFE drives, The taychion drive has been given a very generous extra amount of fuel, It's got the latest in Ablative armours and mostof the SCL's have been eplaced with Particle cannons to better fight the latest ICC ship models. The secondry power unit is the latest in S2G technolgy..."
"I did read the speck readout" stated Screaming Chimera as he cut the man short.

Half an Hour later

"Prepare a long jump to our Fleet in CD"
"Yes Rear admiral."
The engines whine turned into a roar as it genreated enough energy to jump. The ship slowed to a halt its exaust pipes dimmed.
"We've got a clear route, terjectory is confiremed. Path is clear of any dangers, we can lunch sir."
"Go ahead" orded Screaming Chimera.

The ship suddenly lurched forward, thrown forward by the tacyon drives, covering hundreds of GU's a secound. As it crossed the system threshold, the space around the ship seemed so much bleeker. The RA alwasy hated Long jumping arcoss system-less space. LEaving Bernards start behind the ship raced acroos empty space heading towads there first stop Tripwick, were the ship reloaded and launched again, this time heading for CD.

"errr... Sir. Exarthia has moved in our path"
"What?" screamed Screaming Chimers
"YEs, its been confimed"
"Stop the jump! Shut off power to the Tacyion driv...."

The Ship sped at super-luminal speeds stright into the enemy planet of Exarthia, vaporising as it hit the ground.

This is a Storey of what happend to me last night in the great Tripwik to CD battle... i just added a little fiction to spice it up. hope you liked it and feel sorry for my loss...

~SC~

Commander of the Heavy supply Ship Laden

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2006-02-12 16:27   
w00t!! i was in something!!

Page created in 0.006001 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR