Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Poor gaming
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Poor gaming
DarkScorpion
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-02-24 07:33   
Well where do i start last night the was a total nuking of all kluth systems
by the ugto
it was a show of real skill by nuking the faction with the least players of all factions I THINK NOT
mirving the odd system or planet for stratigic value is ok but to constantly nuke system after system with out the intentions of realy building anything
shows a poor quality of gaming and is just shameful
my first thought after coming online was to go and nuke everything in sol and the systems most inportant to your faction but then again that would put me at your lvl of your lame actions so i wont and i also urge other kluth not to lower there selves to that level
if ugto feel they cant resist the burning urge to be lame go play in admiral

[ This Message was edited by: darkscorpion{R33} on 2006-02-24 07:35 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-02-24 08:12   
You can't blame a faction because of a few players or a few fleetless ones. UGTO have one or two fleetless players (and one Raziel) that constantly mirv. You can't blame an entire faction for that :/.

DarkScorpion
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-02-24 08:35   
well you are right jack i cant blame a whole fleet for a few fleetless players but i didnt want to point out the fleet who was responsible as they know who they are

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-02-24 08:38   
Quote:

On 2006-02-24 08:12, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
You can't blame a faction because of a few players or a few fleetless ones. UGTO have one or two fleetless players (and one Raziel) that constantly mirv. You can't blame an entire faction for that :/.

Actully look at your GTN now Jack Mirvers... now look at CEC oh no we kill a station that wants to WH where he know Luth are and says hes only tranning new players... humm wrong place to come. "not all CEC" but alot mirv. Thats 2 Fleets so far. Lets look at VCA nuff said. and well lets look at UNSC again a noob fleet that only nukes for pres... Oh wait yes Jack again 2 fleetless players ok really...

Moisty {r33}
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-24 08:39   
Yes, we mirved almost all the luthie planet *quite fun i might add*. But really dude, this is war, not checkers, there are no rules. Just because people think mirving is "honorless" Should we not do it? Now normally i neut, but if i think the planet would be better off just gone, then dam, that thing is a new parking lot.

warner_lowcharge
Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-24 09:10   
ah yes, another mirving rant. let's see...1,2,3,4,5...no, i can't even count how many of these i've seen in the last months...

mirvs are there now, won't be in next patch. don't like to build because everything gets mirved, don't.

oh, btw, every faction have their mirvers.

HaVoX
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-24 09:18   
There is no shame in Mirving, SO LONG AS U BUILD! go one system at a time and repair the damage you do, its simple, just do it.

Email HaVoX
Cataclysm
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-24 09:25   
That;s the way they want to play it? Fine im nukeing VCA whenver I feel like it

[ This Message was edited by: Cataclysmic Bum on 2006-02-24 09:37 ]

.MeLLyMoo.
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-24 09:37   
Its called Sportsmanship!!! To make the game more playable for everyone.

If you nuke and destroy EVERYTHING, there will be little people who will want to build up their entire systems while trying to take on any UGTO (who might I add are only there to WIN WIN WIN, because they are stronger.) You nuke everything, then you boast about winning.. That faction won't want to play, they find somewhere else to play or something else to do until the game because more enjoyable, again.

Think that is Sportsmanship? If you think it is, then I am rather disappointed in you.

Ugto seems to be all about the WIN WIN WIN! Ants has a good point! Im not siding with him because he's my b/f, Im siding with him because he stated a very valid point. Im not going to point the finger though because all that is going to do is flame more.

Since joining, people have become more angry and frustrated because others are killing the "HAVE FUN!" purpose of this game. It just encourages me to not even bother playing or coming on to hear people bitch about everythig! I hear enough bitching at home, at work and everywhere I happen to set food! I come on here to have an ENJOYABLE few hours to myself (and people I actually like) but I can't even have that.. Its just pathetic.

You thought FS was dishonourable?? I think not! Re-evaluate who's stiring up all the fricken crap!

For example:
02:16:49 [VCA]Borgie *SC*: "made my goal for the night "

/me looks at the map.

Two whole systems nuked in Kluth, in 1 or so hours.

You'll wonder why no one will want to play with you.

HaVoX
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-24 09:55   
GO MELLY!!

Email HaVoX
Special K
1st Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2006-02-24 10:17   
Melly is now the official Spoksperson for FS...GO MELLY GO!!!!
An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

Email Special K
Malorn
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-24 10:20   
Ok, I wasn't even there, as I'm sure everyone knows. But crap, speaking as an ICC player, who's faction isn't involved in this mess, that was dirty pool. I mean I understand reducing one or two planets to glass, *IF* it serves a practical purpose, and isn't just because someone got bored.

This ties into my feelings about how valueless planets are becoming. It's pretty sad when two or three systems worth of planets just isn't worth the energy and time to build after being taken. It also reinforces the point that bombing, as it currently works, is becoming a problem to enjoyment of the game.

(I will not attempt to cause suicides by rephrasing my entire defense argument, which can be found at: http://beta.darkspace.net/?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=37590&forum=5 )

And yes I plead guilty to shamelessly using an MV event in making my point.

@Melly - That's telling them!

-Malorn-

[ This Message was edited by: Malorn on 2006-02-24 10:21 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-02-24 10:24   
Quote:

On 2006-02-24 08:38, Black beard ~R33~ wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-02-24 08:12, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:

Actully look at your GTN now Jack Mirvers... now look at CEC oh no we kill a station that wants to WH where he know Luth are and says hes only tranning new players... humm wrong place to come. "not all CEC" but alot mirv. Thats 2 Fleets so far. Lets look at VCA nuff said. and well lets look at UNSC again a noob fleet that only nukes for pres... Oh wait yes Jack again 2 fleetless players ok really...

GTN don't mirv unless they build the planet up afterwards.

I have no idea where you got this whole "GTN mirvers" thing from. One of us used to be one, and he saw the errors in his ways and stopped. I say again, we don't mirv unless we build it up afterwards. It is not our fault if someone else mirvs planets. As I recall, a few weeks ago, two certain players on K'luth went around and Mirved EVERYONES planets. They then swapped factions to mirv then back again.

Not just one faction is to blame here, and like always, it fluctuates backwards and forwards. "You started it!", "No you started it!". You lot just need to grow up and understand that it's everyones fault. Not UGTO's. Not ICC's. Not K'luths. Everyone.

So do everyone a favour, and stop posting threads like these, because it's getting annoying. Yes there's a problem. This week it's UGTO mirving K'luth. Next week it's ICC mirving UGTO. Week after it's K'luth mirving ICC. Round and round and round and... You get the picture.

So please, for the love of god. Stop pointing fingers.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-02-24 10:30 ]

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-02-24 10:48   
heh i look at it like free build press plz!

[ This Message was edited by: Borgie *SC* on 2006-02-24 13:09 ]

Email Borgie
Cataclysm
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-24 10:51   
Quote:

On 2006-02-24 10:48, Borgie *SC* wrote:
heh i look at it like pree build press plz!

I'll hold you to that when you have no planets

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024349 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR