Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » [Official] Ship Configuration Tweak Suggestions
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author [Official] Ship Configuration Tweak Suggestions
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-05-02 13:57   
The Agincourt doesn't need much energy, so the use of PFE's is quite silly. It's meant to be a UGTO only technology, for use on the battle type ships (battle cruiser, battle dread, torp cruiser and EAD). It sacrafices speed and engine power for energy output and capacity.

TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2006-05-04 23:01   
Well from what i can tell there really isn’t much of an advantage of the supp station over the heavy supp, so what I suggest is the command carrier receive 3 reloaders because its basically useless and would give it more of a purpose and give the supp station 4 reloaders. and whatever it converts to the ICC equivalent and the luthys too...

Email TroyMars
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-05-05 00:18   
Quote:

On 2006-05-04 23:01, Troy Mars*SL1*{LS} wrote:
Well from what i can tell there really isn’t much of an advantage of the supp station over the heavy supp, so what I suggest is the command carrier receive 3 reloaders because its basically useless and would give it more of a purpose and give the supp station 4 reloaders. and whatever it converts to the ICC equivalent and the luthys too...

Errr...

Command station isn't meant to be a supply station. That's the reason there are SUPPLY stations, they have three reloads. The command stations have a BUILD on them, and can be used to build planets and repair. Both the ICC and UGTO supply stations have 3 reloads, and the kluth one has 2 (because of the auto hull repair and armour regen).

Supply ships are mobile rearm and repair ships, they only have two max because they're not meant to be repair stations. Repair stations have three because they can repair ships quicker. They're also a lot more defencive and are better used in massive fleet on fleet battles where you're more likely to be defending a planet, or assault an enemy one with a friendly planet nearby.

TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2006-05-09 14:31   
i never said anything about the command sation i said the command carrier. give the command carrier 3 reloaders and the supp station 4 reloaders.

Email TroyMars
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-05-10 05:57   
why the hell give command carrier 3 reloaders?
command carrier is ICC, it has build, 6 fighters, weapons, bomb slots, why the HELL would it need reloads anyway?

Thugomatic
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-05-11 02:20   
Now im not even sure why im putting this down as the dev has culled the reloads on the command dreads, ganglia. but if these ships were to recieve a reload one would suffice. not three holy jeebers uber dread.

This is where im not sure but ill throw it out there and say make the Build swappable with drones again, As far as engie sups i dont believe thats a problem as u cant even fly em as midshipi, so there wont be a bunch of those flying around(and if there are well boom) as the Suppys have better armament.

The piont of even suggesting this mostly is to boost the build time i miss having two builds on a vessel, Building is so slow that i lose construction cause i lose the patience of building, but thats just me. (At least with two drones u could click out of F3 push the build go back in) not exactly a great or valid reason. now u just vegamatate in F3.

Or if possible make station builds faster than dreads and so on

Sayin Crowe
1st Rear Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-05-13 07:00   
if you dont mind, i've got 2.

"ICC Assult Cruser"
prolly either take a torp or Pgun off, or add an extra Aux Power Generator.

Its got abnormally horrible power issues.

"Kluth, ICC, and UGTO Supply Stations"
allowing them to hold other types of fighters. (also, fixing the problem that stops you from re-equipting a fighter you just took off)

Email Sayin Crowe   Goto the website of Sayin Crowe
Sayin Crowe
1st Rear Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-05-13 07:08   
Quote:

On 2006-05-11 02:20, Thugonomics wrote:
Now im not even sure why im putting this down as the dev has culled the reloads on the command dreads, ganglia. but if these ships were to recieve a reload one would suffice. not three holy jeebers uber dread.

This is where im not sure but ill throw it out there and say make the Build swappable with drones again, As far as engie sups i dont believe thats a problem as u cant even fly em as midshipi, so there wont be a bunch of those flying around(and if there are well boom) as the Suppys have better armament.

The piont of even suggesting this mostly is to boost the build time i miss having two builds on a vessel, Building is so slow that i lose construction cause i lose the patience of building, but thats just me. (At least with two drones u could click out of F3 push the build go back in) not exactly a great or valid reason. now u just vegamatate in F3.

Or if possible make station builds faster than dreads and so on

i agree....

i kinda miss stickin 2 build drones on the supply also...i hope u guys do bring it back

Email Sayin Crowe   Goto the website of Sayin Crowe
TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2006-05-16 23:06   
OMFG there is a big difference between the carrier dread(ugto) and the command dread(ugto) one is usless and the other has a build on it, and some bomb slots. i dont know what the equivlent is for the luthy and the icc is but THE usless dread(not the one with the build... give that one (the usless one) the three reloaders and the supp station 4 reloaders...

Email TroyMars
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2006-05-18 05:16   
most kluth ships from destroyer and down need more power

1. more engines
2. or Slot for extra power gens

they run out of power to fast when flying at over half speed setting or less cloaked.

for smaller ships in all fractions, speed is the key to getting in and out combat fast, see no reason why it should be diffrent for kluth ships.

i also vote for the build/surply device swap getting back for all fractions surply / enginer ships.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.017254 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR