No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Breaking News
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Breaking News
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:17   
Whenever a faction dies this patch, it shall not count. They gave very small amounts of opposition, if this patch actually had active players on other factions (no offense to the people who brave out the mv) then i think it would be the other way around. UGTO have always been a little on top of the other factions just due to eithre sheer numbers of the fact that ugto last longer in a fight than the ICC or kluth.

(once again no offense, im trying to remain nuetrel here and yet state strong facts)

PS: not going to be in game for a while, will be back before next wednesday

MainDarkmaster*P3*
Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:24   
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 05:51, Smartin wrote:
OMFGUGTOPWN....noboody! Take the hint and stop celebrating you just proved no one wants to play in the MV with you UGTO anymore.

There scared of me and my carrair

MainDarkmaster*P3*
Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:26   
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 06:20, Coeus [CSS Morningstar] wrote:
You know, to say what I really think about your intelligence right now, goth, would get me banned. That alone should show you how I feel about the fact that you're bragging about A) Faction hopping over to UGTO when they were the most overpopulated faction in the game, B) Eliminating a faction from the MV in the middle of a work week, C) Already talking smack about the other faction when the plain and simple fact is that most of the players on UGTO right now have already killed this game. No one wants to play because of the level of game exploitation & faction hoppers there are on UGTO at the moment.

Call me when you clowns learn to fly.

Nobody wants you to talk so stuff it...

MainDarkmaster*P3*
Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:28   
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 17:19, Ramius wrote:
I am sure Borgie can pull something together in terms of bombing for you Kluth. You're in good hands.

In reality stop freaking out, there is always one faction that overpowers the others at any one time. Check back in 3 months in everyone will be saying the ICC are ruining the game.

taht will never happen with me and a few other good players on defnding. ICC just talk smac they cant walk the walk.

MainDarkmaster*P3*
Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:30   
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 19:49, [VA]Divine~Wind -(Rogue)- {Recruiting} wrote:
a less exaggerated is more like 6 kluth 8 icc and 15 ugto.

and anyways, quit arguing about something that cant be changed. People are going to play how they want to play. Sure, it may not be something everyone likes, but its part of the game, GET USED TO IT!

If you want the kluth to win, start defending your planets(There were about 7 kluth on when ugto were capping, and those 6 kluth coulda pwnd the ugto that were capping)

The ICC could take on the UGTO if they didnt sit at their planets all day.. when ugto are in kluth territory, ICC have their chance to take on the ugto.

Its the fact that the UGTO actually do something and work together that makes it the preferred faction. The ICC or kluth could pwn the ugto if they tried. But I dont see you trying, and that is the problem.

So stop complaining and enjoy the game. Play how you like to play, quit complaining about the way other people play even if you dont like it.

Its just a game

Woohooo well said, better then what anyone else said including me and i didnt say much.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:39   
Quote:

I am sure Borgie can pull something together in terms of bombing for you Kluth. You're in good hands.

In reality stop freaking out, there is always one faction that overpowers the others at any one time. Check back in 3 months in everyone will be saying the ICC are ruining the game.

i can feel the love, but in all honsty bombing the ugto doesn't nothing except bring more bombing needless to say kluth doesn't have th eman power right now to fend off 12 ugto ships attcking our systems nightly

Email Borgie
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:40   
Quote:

and anyways, quit arguing about something that cant be changed. People are going to play how they want to play. Sure, it may not be something everyone likes, but its part of the game, GET USED TO IT!

If you want the kluth to win, start defending your planets(There were about 7 kluth on when ugto were capping, and those 6 kluth coulda pwnd the ugto that were capping)

The ICC could take on the UGTO if they didnt sit at their planets all day.. when ugto are in kluth territory, ICC have their chance to take on the ugto.

Its the fact that the UGTO actually do something and work together that makes it the preferred faction. The ICC or kluth could pwn the ugto if they tried. But I dont see you trying, and that is the problem.

So stop complaining and enjoy the game. Play how you like to play, quit complaining about the way other people play even if you dont like it.

Its just a game

Exaggerated nothing... well maybe the luth figures. Never saw more than 3 ICC on for any extended length of time, including me, the last two weeks I was in the MV - peaks of 5-6 that lasted about 10 minutes until UGTO fleets with dictors showed up.

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:43   
Quote:

Its just a game

yes the 7 kluth that were on earlier. we had 3 vets 1 newbie fa(me) and a few other newer players not much we could do there. don't mistake what ugto calls teamwork as teamwork. what yall lack yall make up with sheer brute force.

another question for yall is why is it that yall always pick on kluth first.. is it that none of these newb bombers can bomb icc planets? or the just want no challange?

Email Borgie
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:43   
if(players.Bickering(eachother) == continue){
this.thread = locked;
}

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-29 20:58   
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 20:24, [VA]MainDarkmaster wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 05:51, Smartin wrote:
OMFGUGTOPWN....noboody! Take the hint and stop celebrating you just proved no one wants to play in the MV with you UGTO anymore.

There scared of me and my carrair

A. Nobodys scared of you.
B. How many times are you going to reply to this post in a row?
C. You dont need much skill when theres a 4 to 1 ratio.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
MainDarkmaster*P3*
Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-29 21:03   
[/quote]

A. Nobodys scared of you.
B. How many times are you going to reply to this post in a row?
C. You dont need much skill when theres a 4 to 1 ratio.

[/quote]

A. Its called sarcasim only way i can get some comabt with kluth on fare terms get them mad they dont cloak.
B. Was replying to many different people back off.
C. What 4 to 1 ratio?

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2006-03-29 21:13   
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 20:43, Doran wrote:
if(players.Bickering(eachother) == continue){
this.thread = locked;
}

ehem i do believe a mod has spoken

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2006-03-29 22:42   
Quote:

On 2006-03-29 20:39, Borgie wrote:
Quote:

i can feel the love, but in all honsty bombing the ugto doesn't nothing except bring more bombing needless to say kluth doesn't have th eman power right now to fend off 12 ugto ships attcking our systems nightly

I really <3 Brogie actually. Kthxbye.

Email Ramius
Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-03-29 23:27   
But you all still nuke... there is nothing to even hint at UGTO did anything...

Quote:

On 2006-03-29 06:11, Nimitz *S2* wrote:
This is nothing to be proud of Goththug...not to this scale...it just pisses the other factions off until they don't play anymore. Then what? You say why the game is boring, why no combat? Well, this is why.

Nimitz you are so right

Quote:

I say UGTO stop the bombing for 1-2 weeks to let them get their teritory back, get settled and everyone can start over again. As for the other factions who are fed up building, there is the option of neuting the planets UGTO players have kindly built back.

and now i must say you are wrong. We cap a built planet or build a planet it just invites UGTO to nuke again... THIS GAME ISNT A BOMBING GAME... Stop the bombing and FIGHT... nice Clean Fun fights... not armour rotating not dictors not 10 beacons per ship... nice clean fun fighting... Look at the new players at admiral and FA that dont even have over 5k combat... All cause you want to bomb... Forget about bombing and FIGHT... try ather faction and even them out again and so on

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-03-29 23:48   
Weeeee another pointless thread. . .
That said, I only read the first page of posts, but I only needed to read the first post to realize what this topic would turn into: just a battle of words thrown at each's opposing faction(s).

Just a note: I could have read the topic's author and known this would have been pretty much pointless to read.

-Lacro

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.018638 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR