No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » 2 things to say.....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author 2 things to say.....
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-30 07:53   
First off, I went Kluth to help them get back on their feet. And what do ya know.... uggies come back to nuke again. Ohhh joy.... what fun!!!!

1.) When bombing is what makes up most of your pres.... you are very lame in my book. I mean if pres really means that much to you then you should'nt be playing this game. If you get your kicks in this game by constantly mirving planets ( griefing ), then you should really take a look at what kind of person you are. I honestly hope they do a stat rollback next patch.

2.) This is a request of sorts. It's meant for the kluth players and those players that think Kluth should be given time to rebuild a bit. ATTENTION ANY ADMIN---- could you all possibly close off Sirius to UGTO and ICC for a day so that Kluth can rebuild? I, personally don't think this is an out of reach request unless Kluth have to go another week of being mirved everyday to get that one day allowance for a rebuild. If you don't agree with this request.... then you're lame and don't bother to reply. If you do agree with this request... then sign Maybe if we get enough signatures and enough complaining goes on an admin will look at this. If not, then I guess UGTO will have no one to play with in Kluth space.

anyways...... ***signed*** FA Supertrooper

ohh and BTW.... I know this reply is bound to come up... so, let me answer it now. If ICC or UGTO were in the same boat as the Kluth are in... yes i would make the same request.

[ This Message was edited by: Supertrooper on 2006-03-30 07:54 ]

Email Supertrooper
Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-03-30 08:00   
*signed*

I am ugto, yet i am completely against mirv whores.. I can name a few right now, but I wont..

Please.. let kluth rebuild..for the sake of people that want to FIGHT.. if you want to mirv, go to kluth and mirv ugto.. simple eh?

People are unsubbing because of all of these flaws(mainly caused by players) mainly the fact that there is nothing to do but bomb and build...

Let the kluth be for a while.. i want to play the way i like it... combat.. you can always neutron planets.. its the reason neutrons are here.. so u dont have to mirv.. anyways im out..

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 08:23   
There was already a post by Nax with our policy.

Generally, factions are left to their own devices unless they're deprived of any spawnability for more than a day. Once they've gone without any significant holdings for more than a day, we might close off their system for a few hours to let them build it back up and try to establish a foothold.

Before that, though, its never been our policy to interfere.

Email Shigernafy
HaVoX
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 09:01   
Bomb all you want, i got 80% of my bomb pres in 1480 doing it the right way. IF YOU BOMB FIX THE SYSTEM FULLY BEFORE MOVING ON!

its beutiful in its simplicity, bomb the system into the dirt, get all your bomb pres, your rocks off, what ever it does for you. Then build. this mirv war is nuts, and im guilty of falling victem to it as well.

Here is my plege, who ever else wants to join in may.

1. I will mirv.
2. I will not wholesale mirv
3. I will not leave a mirved system till it is built to be defend.
4. I most definately will not begin a mirv war by reciprecating a total nuking.
5. I will not support or defend wholesale nukers.
6. I will not greif kill players trying to recover from a total wipe. (engys in contested systems are fair game)

same rules apply for nuets just switch mirv with nuet.

what do you think? Sign if you agree, fact is we will never get rid of mirvers, so lets try to set some rules we can all live with. If ya think its a good idea sign please.

HaVoX ~signed~

to the admins and devs.

what is the chance of given enough screen shots, personal sightings by mods, player reports or some other means make players that are greifing orange to everyone. meaning anyone can kill them while they can still enjoy the beinfits of thier faction planets. A outcast so to speak, surely there can be some way to accomplish this or something close.

Email HaVoX
shine
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:01   
Don't come over to Kluth and build up our planets and go back to UGTO and bomb them.....STOP BUILDING KLUTH PLANETS!!!!!! THERE IS NO POINT TO IT EXCEPT GIVING UGTO MORE POINTS......FOCUS ON ANYTHNG BUT BUILDING.....LIKE GO BOMB UGTO!!!!

Nothing to see here...move along.

Email shine
HaVoX
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:02   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 11:01, shine wrote:
Don't come over to Kluth and build up our planets and go back to UGTO and bomb them.....STOP BUILDING KLUTH PLANETS!!!!!! THERE IS NO POINT TO IT EXCEPT GIVING UGTO MORE POINTS......FOCUS ON ANYTHNG BUT BUILDING.....LIKE GO BOMB UGTO!!!!

I am Kluth, there for i build and defend. And i dont mind seeing players migrate to our side, especially before the release.

[ This Message was edited by: HaVoX (Ticked Off) on 2006-03-30 11:04 ]

Email HaVoX
Durlan Katz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:07   
*signed* and must say i haven't touched a bomb in mv for a long time now, stopped it as soon as i understoond it was borked

shine
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:11   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 11:02, HaVoX (Ticked Off) wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 11:01, shine wrote:

I am Kluth, there for i build and defend. And i dont mind seeing players migrate to our side, especially before the release.

[ This Message was edited by: HaVoX (Ticked Off) on 2006-03-30 11:04 ]

Well then...you will continue to phatten UGTO's bombing stats...congrats

Email shine
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:15   
Passive resistance. (unsub & wait)

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:24   
well i look at it like this i won't bomb there key systems if they leave siruis alone

Email Borgie
shine
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:36   
I find it funny how it's suddenly a big deal when I go bomb a couple planets in SOL after they have been bombing us nonstop for weeks...I just put on the mirv's after like a 3 month break and suddenly it's all my fault and justifies UGTO to go bomb sirius again...cause I bombed 2 planets...now if we don't build our planets for a few days and focus on bombing UGTO, they will not be able to scream..."we're gonna bomb your planets"...well go ahead..there's nothing to bomb=) Here is an Idea...VCA, why don't you come join Kluth for awhile?

[ This Message was edited by: shine on 2006-03-30 11:39 ]

Email shine
HaVoX
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:38   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 11:36, shine wrote:
I find it funny how it's suddenly a big deal when I go bomb a couple planets in SOL after they have been bombing us nonstop for weeks...I just put on the mirv's after like a 3 month break and suddenly it's all my fault and justifies UGTO to go bomb sirius again...cause I bombed 2 planets... Here is an Idea...VCA, why don't you come join Kluth for awhile?

No one blames you shine, me and several other kluth after waking to find a leveled home system yet again went on a rampage, were all to blame. Dont let em get to ya, they aint worth the raise in blood pressure. (i do know its hard though)

Email HaVoX
shine
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:41   
It doesn't raise my blood pressure...trust me..just venting a bit....I'm pretty chill...just like yelling at UGTO about the same things months on end=) I swear, I had this conversation before=)

Email shine
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2006-03-30 12:17   
If we want to stop this Mirving war we, as faction players, must police our our factions to stop the mirving... Most mirving is in retaliation for a previous mirving and then the other side mirvs back, etc... etc... etc...

I personnally do not mirv except for those blasted yellow rebel planets... I hate yellow planets...

We as players must take charge of our factions... We all know the bombing system is not correct and we know it is being fixed in Beta. I also read in another post that we should stop bombing all together and do tranny rushes. That would be impossible because you cannot have anymore than 32 infantry on a planet and any other ones dropped on it are wasted. Therefore bombing is required to advance in the ownership of the systems you have.

If a player wants to nuet a planet then so be it. He or She doesn't get as much pres but gets positive pres none the less... Bombing is a way of life in this game.

Now before you get all huffy about this... I do understand about being bombed into the stone age.... I have seen it myself as both a ICC and UGTO player through the years I have been in this game so I am quite used to it...

It used to be that the home system was way in the back of nowhere and you had to go through gates to get to it.... not even a WH or long jump would et you there without massive amounts of WH's or Supply ships to refill you along the way.... this would help keep the pressure of the Home systems...

If the enemy took that much work to get there and bomb the home system then well that was teamwork and was applauded because most players didn't want to take the time to do it.

Bottom line is this...

1) Mirvig needs to be stopped by ALL players on ALL sides... we need to police our factions... as long as one player Mirvs then others from the competing factions will so the same in kind...

2) Nueting is OK. It only kills the population and infantry allowing the capture of a planet. If the player who captures/bombs the planet doesn't like the way its built let him/her scrap it and take the prestige hit for scrapping the buildings...

3) Bombing cannot go away intirely, so to make it as painless for all concerned we must restrict its usage till the patch goes out... We should only use it to gain planets and not to wipe them clean just for the prestige.

4) a Bombing Prestige rollback would be a bad thing... I worked hard to et where I am at right now... more than 1/2 (closer to 2/3) of my bombing prestige was earned the hard way in 1.480. I do not want myself to be penalized for others actions. Any rollback would be unfair since you could demote players that earned alot of prestige the honest way. Just suck up the bomb pretige and then when Beta comes out they will be hurting to try bombing again...

This is my feelings about this. I love this game no matter what good or bad it might have in it. We, as a player base/community, must stop this insanity.

I have spoken to as many of my fellow UGTO as I can about this. It is time for all the other Senior Faction members to do the same to thier own teammates... we can stop this if we wish to...

Rocko Willis

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Durlan Katz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 12:51   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 12:17, Rocko Willis wrote:

I personnally do not mirv except for those blasted yellow rebel planets... I hate yellow planets...

really now Dax Kurita....

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020326 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR