No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » 2 things to say.....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author 2 things to say.....
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-30 13:22   
Quote:

1) Mirvig needs to be stopped by ALL players on ALL sides... we need to police our factions... as long as one player Mirvs then others from the competing factions will so the same in kind...

i agree with this as long as i don't sign on in the morning and find that siruis has once again been nuked, i won't bomb simple as that

Email Borgie
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 14:04   
hmm, i have 1 thing to say and that is we were building up your system, but what do you do? you nuke it. its that simple, we rebuilt up sag hothha and leaph and what do you do? you nuke it back to the ground, i should know cause i was there in a MC defending the planet and i rammed the bombs that rattle and borgie were shooting at it. so with that said, ICARUS needs to agree to the no bombing treatie until all their systems are up and running.

with that said *signed*

Email GothThug {C?}
shine
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-30 14:07   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 14:04, Evil GothThug wrote:
hmm, i have 1 thing to say and that is we were building up your system, but what do you do? you nuke it. its that simple, we rebuilt up sag hothha and leaph and what do you do? you nuke it back to the ground, i should know cause i was there in a MC defending the planet and i rammed the bombs that rattle and borgie were shooting at it. so with that said, ICARUS needs to agree to the no bombing treatie until all their systems are up and running.

with that said *signed*

Lol...1 thing to say....why should we rebuild it for you all to come by and wipe it again? Makes no sense

Nothing to see here...move along.

Email shine
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 14:33   
i dont speak for all of UGTO, im just speaking on behalf of my clan, which veron isnt here right now so we're in admiral gaining back what we lost. its no use argueing with you shine, you're a 5 year Vet of DS, and im a 4 year so you've had more experience with this sort of thing, so blaaaah

Email GothThug {C?}
Nax
Marshal

Posted: 2006-03-30 15:23   
Repeating what I said, and what Shigernafy said I said.
Our goal is minimal interference as much as possible.

However, addressing one comment. It is not a good idea to build up the planets in a system as one faction, then jump to another and return to bomb those same planets. At the minimum, there is a common perception that individuals doing this might be building sub-standard planets to more easily facilitate bombing...aka, powergaming, metagaming, cheating. Please review both 3.1.9 & 3.1.10

Nax

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-30 18:15   
@Borgie it's gonna be nuked again... we all know it... the UGTO have nothing better to do than to keep nuking Kluth. Personally, I think all kluth should get in bombers and nuke every single UGTO planet every day so that they can find out what it's like to not have a mod planet or even an SY. I'll stop nuking whenever all the UGTO do. Which I don't think will happen... but, meh. I have something planned this weekend so I won't be on at all till sunday or monday. Ohh and 12 days left on sub... no chance in hell of me resubbing. This version is a disgrace to this once good and fun game. It's now nothing more than a nuking,flaming,lag fest!!! To those players staying here..... I wish you all the best of luck

Email Supertrooper
shine
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-30 18:24   
It's been done before Super...and ugto complained...but we would let them rebuild and didn't sit in system nuking the when they where trying to rebuild...The patch should bring back a bunch of players...if you do end your sub...make sure to keep in touch with us.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Email shine
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-30 18:32   
In my view nuking a couple planets as a way of reataliating is ok as long as you rebuild the planet.
Now from what im hearing, i think the luths probably nuked a lot more than a couple planets to be getting this large of a backlash. So the luths do have some blame in this. On ugto's part, that is andother biggg problem with nuking freaks who like to take every excuse to nuke everyone. I mean nuking 3 or 4 planets is ok but not non stop nuking for weeks. So both sides have to take some blame in this.
Now the luths want to nuke back, which will end up in ugto nuking even more and luths nuking even more, so now it would end up with every planet being dead. How wonderfun .
So how can we make a simple way of fixing this??? Well one way is to have a enforced no bombing zone in a luth system. Just like the no combat zone as a memorial in r33, have all large factions agree in inforcing this, so luths can rebuild their planets, but as part of this treaty i think the luths should not nuke anyone either.

Then again i dont relly mind if there was no bombing because I dont even bomb in mv

[ This Message was edited by: doda on 2006-03-30 18:35 ]

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2006-03-30 19:26   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 12:51, Durlan Katz wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 12:17, Rocko Willis wrote:

I personnally do not mirv except for those blasted yellow rebel planets... I hate yellow planets...

really now Dax Kurita....

Yes that was one exception.... It was my Birthday on that day and was the ONE full 24 hours I did things differently.... I actually told people what I was going to do... even on other factions so don't preach... I have been bombing for three years before there was nuetrons...

Nuff Said

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-30 22:40   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 18:32, doda wrote:
In my view nuking a couple planets as a way of reataliating is ok as long as you rebuild the planet.
Now from what im hearing, i think the luths probably nuked a lot more than a couple planets to be getting this large of a backlash. So the luths do have some blame in this. On ugto's part, that is andother biggg problem with nuking freaks who like to take every excuse to nuke everyone. I mean nuking 3 or 4 planets is ok but not non stop nuking for weeks. So both sides have to take some blame in this.
Now the luths want to nuke back, which will end up in ugto nuking even more and luths nuking even more, so now it would end up with every planet being dead. How wonderfun .
So how can we make a simple way of fixing this??? Well one way is to have a enforced no bombing zone in a luth system. Just like the no combat zone as a memorial in r33, have all large factions agree in inforcing this, so luths can rebuild their planets, but as part of this treaty i think the luths should not nuke anyone either.

Then again i dont relly mind if there was no bombing because I dont even bomb in mv

[ This Message was edited by: doda on 2006-03-30 18:35 ]

doda.. is your head stuck up your rear or something, how is kluth to blame? we sign on every morning and find everything nuked.

oh and i would liek to add this once again kluths were nearly fully nuked by guyton, everytime i i ried to stop him he ran like a the brat he is and bombed another part of the system.

thats the kinda crap that needs to stop and with that its time for me to get back to my bombing since hell yall freaking idoits can't lay off the bombing 1 day.

Email Borgie
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-30 22:58   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 14:04, Evil GothThug wrote:

with that said *signed*

funny i don't remember you ramming the bombs.. so stop your lying please

Email Borgie
tagar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-31 02:47   
well i dont post often, and most of you dont know me, because i like many others all ut quit when this patch was released. bombing is broke, we all know that yet at least one of you is a definate mirver and a hyppocrit. dont mirv sirius you say? you retaliate when luth gets mirved?. well young one( yes i am young by many of your standards but much older than this on) can you please explaine to me why, the last time i played, i followed you in a cloaked engy, as you systemativally nuked 4 luth systems, not once stopping to build? Dont you dare use revenge as excuse for your selfish and opportunistic play. Players like you are the reason i rarely play.
And to supertrooper i know and respect you, you have my apologies for my ranting.

Durlan Katz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-31 03:49   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 19:26, Rocko Willis wrote:

Yes that was one exception.... It was my Birthday on that day and was the ONE full 24 hours I did things differently.... I actually told people what I was going to do... even on other factions so don't preach... I have been bombing for three years before there was nuetrons...

Nuff Said

Sorry, got no message about that, just saw a bomberdread nuke several tech/pop only planets and wrote the player id down.

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-03-31 05:30   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 07:53, Supertrooper wrote:

*Snip*

*Slap*

Hi John!

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-03-31 06:33   
Well i didnt bother to read it all, just wanted to say one, small, little thing to those kluth (and to those UGTO to, since i fly with them:@)

If you dont want to be nuked, dont nuke. A better world starts with yourself doesnt it?
Now there are a lot of people that somehow fail to understand this.
If you nuke as revenge, wether you UGTO, Kluth or ICC, your a mirv whore, case closed.
No things like blalblabla it was revenge because they started.
There are no excuses for nuking, so dont. Just dont.

Sixkiller, out

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.027970 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR