No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » 2 things to say.....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author 2 things to say.....
HaVoX
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-31 08:42   
Quote:

On 2006-03-30 14:04, Evil GothThug wrote:
hmm, i have 1 thing to say and that is we were building up your system, but what do you do? you nuke it. its that simple, we rebuilt up sag hothha and leaph and what do you do? you nuke it back to the ground, i should know cause i was there in a MC defending the planet and i rammed the bombs that rattle and borgie were shooting at it. so with that said, ICARUS needs to agree to the no bombing treatie until all their systems are up and running.

with that said *signed*

sorry Goth, cant back ya here,

1. its our systems, from DP to BD we can Nuke, build or what ever we feel, they are our systems, your just borrowing them.

2. We dont need anyone to build our systems, what are you guys saying now, "we want the pres for nukin ya, and we want the pres for building em back. Nuet em if u want, well nuke and build em again."

3. There are much better things you can be doing besides defefnding planets in Sirus. Were gonna take it back, period.

Email HaVoX
thundercat984
Cadet

Posted: 2006-04-01 02:34   
OMG how sad are you people? Divine just told me something about the forums so i thought i would check them out and what do i find? Another mirv rant by some of the sorriest and none to bright people i've ever met. kluth nuke everyday usally starting right the ugto leave or the next day. LOL i talked to one of them during and he said the dumbest thing to me. He said that since the ugto nuked sirus he would give us a "taste of our own medicene" as if everyone hasn't had a belly full of it by now. Plus the fact that i was with the ugto when we NUETED sirus and it was the kluth that nuked thier own home system and not to mention that if a kluth retaliates and nukes a planet it only means that the ugto will reply in kind by turning whole kluth systems into a parking lot. Everyone knows this so why are the kluth so dumb as to continue a mirv war they can't hope to win? were you all dropped on your heads? What makes this so very sad is that everyone of you is the pot calling the kettle black. All of you mirv and say "other guy did it so I will too" Some of you vets said the player base has gone down. I agree apparently the mature players left and we got stuck baby-sitting you whiners. I think you guys are the reason the others left because you are certainly making me want to leave as well. Well i guess i'll be the only honest person left in the game and say i'm not a mirver (i dare anyone to find 5 va's or better with lower bomb stats) but if i do mirv a planet it's not for the press and it's certainly not for the complete morons and whiners reason of you bombed me so i'll bomb you, it's because i thought it was a good idea at the time.

SOLUTION:
STop whining!! If your planets are nuked so what? is it really that hard to take them back? you have to build an sy to get your ships out, again so what? it's not that that hard to do.

Email thundercat984
thundercat984
Cadet

Posted: 2006-04-01 02:35   
OMG how sad are you people? Divine just told me something about the forums so i thought i would check them out and what do i find? Another mirv rant by some of the sorriest and none to bright people i've ever met. kluth nuke everyday usally starting right the ugto leave or the next day. LOL i talked to one of them during and he said the dumbest thing to me. He said that since the ugto nuked sirus he would give us a "taste of our own medicene" as if everyone hasn't had a belly full of it by now. Plus the fact that i was with the ugto when we NUETED sirus and it was the kluth that nuked thier own home system and not to mention that if a kluth retaliates and nukes a planet it only means that the ugto will reply in kind by turning whole kluth systems into a parking lot. Everyone knows this so why are the kluth so dumb as to continue a mirv war they can't hope to win? were you all dropped on your heads? What makes this so very sad is that everyone of you is the pot calling the kettle black. All of you mirv and say "other guy did it so I will too" Some of you vets said the player base has gone down. I agree apparently the mature players left and we got stuck baby-sitting you whiners. I think you guys are the reason the others left because you are certainly making me want to leave as well. Well i guess i'll be the only honest person left in the game and say i'm not a mirver (i dare anyone to find 5 va's or better with lower bomb stats) but if i do mirv a planet it's not for the press and it's certainly not for the complete morons and whiners reason of you bombed me so i'll bomb you, it's because i thought it was a good idea at the time.

SOLUTION:
STop whining!! If your planets are nuked so what? is it really that hard to take them back? you have to build an sy to get your ships out, again so what? it's not that that hard to do.

Email thundercat984
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-04-01 03:31   
well I'm not gonna say much at Thunder's reply. Except the fact.... you just joined at the end of December. Rants,whines and complaints have been going on in this game for as long as I can remember...... if I want to rant about something I'm damn well gonna do it. Unless I get censored by a mod or admin then I just simply go on about my business. As far as mirving goes.... I have'nt touched a mirv since before the release of 482. Now PCM's however in 482 was a different story but that was very rarely LOL. Anyways back to the topic at hand. I've always tried to stick with bio bombs or neuts while in the MV. What you don't understand is that when a player gets to a certain point because of certain tactics they usually resort to those tactics or just up and quit.

Now, if you're calling me a baby and all that happy horse****. Fine so be it.... they're only words. But, one thing that does piss me off to no end is the fact that your statement from the way you worded it is directing the attention at the senior players of DS. Now, I've been playing 2 years but in no way does that make me a vet. In some peoples eyes it may but I don't really care. Anyways.... I don't appreciate you saying that all the 'good' vets have left DS leaving only the babys. There are quite a few people that are vets,that are good, and that are still around. So if you could please reevaluate your statement and actually think about what you are saying before you type it... I would appreciate it as well as some others may. And if you want to call someone a baby and all that crap.... a whiner and what not. Direct it at me.... cause like I said I have around 10 days left on my sub now and I'm done with this game. I may be back to check out the patch.. I may not... I have'nt decided yet.

Happily pissed off,

Fleet Admiral Supertrooper

edit: Was'nt gonna get on any this weekend but got some freetime at work to log on for a bit......

[ This Message was edited by: Supertrooper on 2006-04-01 03:48 ]

Email Supertrooper
thundercat984
Cadet

Posted: 2006-04-01 03:48   
as to what trooper said. When i say vets i mean those of you who post whines here in the forum that complain of the "good old days". I mean those many people who mirv then post mirv rants about other mirvers then say it wasn't like this in the "good old days" Don't mean to piss off those vets that set an example of good playing of which i know a few but know many more who don't. Hope this is a bit clearer. If you have been here awhile and you are not a mirver or an exploiter. Good for you, glad your here, your a bright spot in the game. On the other hand if you've been here awhile and have sunken to the level of he mirved so i will to (and don't kid yourself they're alot of you out there) then yes your childish. After all when you let the actions of others dictate your actions it show fairly clearly that you haven't reached the maturity level to be outside with out a baby-sitter.

Email thundercat984
Likkarn *Freelance*
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-04-01 04:10   
Thunders BEASTY! Dont mess with him, he'll give you a lobotomy.

Email Likkarn *Freelance*
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-04-01 05:05   
LMFAO!!!!!! Can a mod lock this topic please before I say something I could get banned for please.......

Email Supertrooper
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.012857 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR