Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » Beta Update?
 Author Beta Update?
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-04-12 08:42   
As is stated in the title of this thread I was wondering if we could get some sort of update or hint that beta is still moving forword. I know we don't have to be given an update I was just hoping someone could tell us something. From someone that plays this game everyday and wants only the best for it I am begging a developer/admin to tell us something. We are still loosing players and I feel we need something to lift the spirits a little bit. If there is nothing that can be said so be it and if there's anything that can be done let us know.

As of lately the forums have been bombarded with topics of anger and uncessary use of the [CAPS] button. We waited so long to get a working verion of beta up and I am afraid we will be stuck waiting even longer to have it finished.

I did not post this topic to start a flame war, just to simply ask for some sort of idea of whats going on(if possible). Quite frankly I have never been able to stick to a game for more then a couple months and then I burn myself out and forget about it. Not DS! Even now when I am told its in its darkest age I still love to play this game every day on my lunch breaks, after work, for 24hrs straight or whatever I feel like. After about 8 1/2 months I am even more compeletly addicted to this game in the most unhealthy way and I love it. This is an amazing game with a even more amazing community.

So please tell us something so people don't forget why we dedicate so much time to DarkSpace.

-Smartin-

P.S. Please dont respond to this post with a simple 2weeks.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-04-12 13:15   
*shows Smartin his pile of stolen Caps Lock keys*

Page created in 0.006794 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR