No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +7.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » {News Report} ICC
 Author {News Report} ICC
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-22 15:06   

Large Resource Outages, what is the ICC High Command planning to do?---------------------------------------------------------------------
In response to the major resource outages, the ICC High Command have issued the immediate building of multiple mines and star ports on key planets. Almost 45% of the ICC planets have started construction of such things, mainly the Confederate Navy's Shipyards and Industrial planets. The High Command met at Exathra to discuss the recent resource problems, along with the now known issue over the Assault Cruiser and Heavy Cruiser. Admiral James 'Crimson' Watts, released this statement " I feel we have handled the resource outages fairly well in most systems, but there are those who haven't been able to get aid.. We plan to send teams out to Ross 348, Kapteyn's Star, and Luyten 726-8 A."

In Ross 348, many planets become desperate for resources, threatening revolt against the ICC if nothing is done. This has been the same in Kapteyn's Star, and Luyten 736-8 A. Two diplomats of the ICC have been sent to each system, in attempts to smooth things over..

War?
----------------
Recent outbreaks of violence has broken out between the UGTO Galactic Navy and ICC Confederate Navy, causing talks of all out war. Two UGTO systems are currently under seige by the Confederate Navy, Lalande and Van Maanen. The ICC High Command haven't issued many statements on this, but Admiral James 'Crimson' Watts has stated " If this continues, I am afraid that our to factions shall become locked in a bitter war.. " Many young pilots are not worried about the idea of war, but worried about the lack of resources needed to produce the ships needed for war.. The ICC High Command has promised that the resources for war are here, and ready to be used..

Cheese, is it really good for you?
---------------------------------------------------
Recent studies at the Atlantis Scientific Academy shows that Cheese is in fact good for the human body. It increases the ability to focus, and nutrients inside the body. Test done on lab mice shows that cheese increased the number of mice to finish a test. In the next three months, the Scientific Academy plans to find a better way to 'inhance' cheese, giving it more nutritions and vitamins. The Space Warriors, also known as the Space Women, Salty Wombats, and Spicy Wingdings, have invested over 30 million dollars in this program, hoping to increase the value of their own Cheese Inc stocks..

Exathra News Press

[ This Message was edited by: Crimson {Fear?} on 2006-05-22 15:31 ]

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-05-22 15:11   
Happy cows make happy cheese! Remember that!

$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-22 15:11   
/me cloaks

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-05-22 15:55   
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 15:06, Crimson {Fear?} wrote:

Cheese, is it really good for you?
---------------------------------------------------
Recent studies at the Atlantis Scientific Academy shows that Cheese is in fact good for the human body. It increases the ability to focus, and nutrients inside the body. Test done on lab mice shows that cheese increased the number of mice to finish a test. In the next three months, the Scientific Academy plans to find a better way to 'inhance' cheese, giving it more nutritions and vitamins. The Space Warriors, also known as the Space Women, Salty Wombats, and Spicy Wingdings, have invested over 30 million dollars in this program, hoping to increase the value of their own Cheese Inc stocks..

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Lacro

P.S. SW please don't kill meh!

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-22 17:50   
Thats Billion... with a B...

/me impales lac with a sharpened wedge of stale cheese...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-05-22 20:31   
Should start thinking about your cheese shortages soon. UGTO have been stealing your cheeses for quite some time, and have gone un-noticed. UGTO high command are aware of your so called "backup" fridge, but we have been spoon feeding that certain fleet with spies. Even though the plan has been told, no amount of preperation and planning will stop us now, for the UGTO steamroller is once again, on full steam.

Prepare to meet your cheese maker!

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-05-22 20:45   
Shh Jack! Don't let them know >>

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-22 21:21   
What do you think I was doing with my time in GTN, sight seeing? This has already been handled... your information is not as you believe it to be.

BTW - I wouldn't check your cheesecake supplies if I were you...

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-22 21:34   
i guess i'm a dum fool who looked in this forum Lacro
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-22 21:36   
Yes, the ICC have long known about the UGTO's attempt to steal cheese..Check your Cheesecake stocks in Sol, along with your pixie's in Barnards Star..

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-05-22 23:27   
welp thers 5 minutes of my life im never gonna get back

Email Borgie
Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-05-23 07:17   
Chees.

Chees is the most popular food among the majority of the ICC population.
So mutch tot the extend that Some Entepeneurs even Construct Chees farms on Orbeting asteroids.
Becous of this The price of chees is fairly low in ICC controled space.

Due to the low cost of chees in the ICC sectors and the popularity of the food substance the ICC-OST (Organisation of Space Travel)
Has apointed Chees as the primary substance to be included in emergency rations onboard all ICC space ship.

The ICC Confederate Navy R&D Department whent even as far as to invent a easy way to manufactor chees in almost all inviroments.
And this methode is included in the "Combat & survival manual" That is avalable to all ICC forces.

But this is not the end where the cheesphobia ends.
it is verry known that a long scout mission to the UGTO Space or Serius sector ofthen take longer than the were planned.
this ofthen leeds to the point that even when the rations are stretched to the limit may not help. to over come this problem veterans onboard scouts and frigates started to creat small areas of pressurized compartments between the main hull and the armor plating. these places are not suited for storage since equipment stored here can be lost in battle.
but the were perfectly suited for manufactoring of chees.

This consept of using unusable area's for cheese production is currently beeing researched for mass implimentation by the ICC Confederate Navy R&D Department.

But i wil end my post with a warning.
As stated chees formes the ICC. and has and wil save manny lives of the ICC soldiers in the field.
In a incident in the groombridge system left a ICC scout adrift and 21 months later was picked up by a UGTO destroyer. the cruw that surviced the incident showed signals of long duration of shock.
a couple of days later onboard the UGTO destroyer a incident accured resolting in one of UGTO members death and more injured on both sides.
the incident started when a UGTO gaurd wanted to offer one of his lunch sandwitches to one of the ICC officers. "here you can have my chees sandwitch."
those words where his last.

So people chees can save lives but be ware.

[note]
if you people like the storry plz comment.
becous when im writing this im gething intrested in writing DS fan fiction .

Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2006-05-23 09:56   
Thumbs up for you ppl, you keep the humor alive on the forums

- Axi

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-23 19:43   
HAHAHAHHA!

Would be a lot better if you used spellchecker... 100% honest not ragging on you, just painful to read is all. Awsome job otherwise

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-23 19:47   
This forum is still on top
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Page created in 0.019488 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR