No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +3.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » TGT News
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author TGT News
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-26 19:11   
Tonights news SOL IN FLAMES

Earlier today in a brave and daring move Vice admiral airwolf lead an attack on the UGTO's home system SOL..billlions are believed to be dead and thousands missing with derelict ships floating throuhout the quandrant. Stay tuned for more developements

Email GothThug {C?}
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-05-26 19:46   
id like to say thank yu to my fellow ICC friends.. borgie, krissoo, dark knight, Crimson Lono, Zeritu.. ur all gr8.. we done good things out there.. we killed billions of people and caused millions of damage, and destroy a fraction of the UGTO empire..
im proud of ufor how much good we have acheived.. we can have peace..

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-05-26 20:23   
I can guess what this thread will turn into...

Just remember Lacro warned you first.

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-26 20:45   
A letter from Admiral James 'Crimson' Watts, Member of the ICC High Command and a pilot that flew in the Invasion of Sol.

"Having heard the ICC forces had needed abit of help in Sol, I was immediatley rushed to the front lines.. I didnt expect much from the UGTO forces there, knowing that they where being beaten badley.. I was wrong. Apon arriving, the UGTO force showed it's strength and managed to kill two of our capital ships. At this point, I was ready to call off the attack. The forces there insisted on staying, and so I helped in what I was in..I helped rebuild Earth,Luna, and Ganymede, in an effort to help the poplation left on these planets. After having rebuilt these planets, I returned to earth, ready to transfer to my own flagship, the C.S.S Newshire, A Heavy Cruiser modded with captured K'luth Technology. Once at Earth, distress singles from Vice Admiral Airwolf's Missle Dreadnought. Having access to the C.S.S Savior, a WormHole Cruiser, I sent a Wormhole to Airwolf. I didnt expect this, but I managed to trap the UGTO Flagship station, and a battle crusier near it. The Battlecrusier and Station fought bravely, but soon after the station had been destroyed, the battlecruiser managed to get away.. After transfering back to the C.S.S Revilation, a Command Carrier, I went to Mars where the population needed supplies. I helped build the needed buildings, and recieved orders to bomb Pluto, and it's moon Charon. Without the needed equipment, I was forced to Carrier Bomb the two..After landing two infantry squads on each planet, I met the frontline of the UGTO Force. Quickly jumping away, I recied orders to lay low on the attack.. In all, it was a very hard fought battle by both factions, and I salue the UGTO forces that defended..

-Admiral James 'Crimson' Watts, of the ICC High Command"

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-26 21:53   
This is the 10:00 CST update SOL STILL UNDERSEIGE

Sol is still undersiege from the notorious clan Space warriors leading the valiant clan is James "Crimson" watts with him is Fatal Squadron and Floristpuke. Soon they will face the wrath of a disgruntled EX ICC Member who recently Defected 3 months ago to the clutches of the UGTO. SAY YOUR PRAYERS ICC for HELL IS A WITCH AND YOU'RE GONNA BURN!

Email GothThug {C?}
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-05-26 22:26   
n/p im just in it for the ship damage

Email Borgie
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-05-26 22:50   
-From Admiral Alexander "Polaris" Vu, or "Kitsune", member of I.C.C Special and Covert Operations, and 2nd in command of the Raven fleets...

While many of my fellow officers have rejoiced at this complete destruction of many planets in Sol, a few of us would like to express our outrage and disgust at the horrible means used to capture the system. The huge loss of human life can only weaken us as a race against the hostile alien forces of the K'luth. While my comrades battled in Sol, K'luth fleets were able to take advantage of our interfighting, and gain ground against both the ICC and the UGTO.

Also, about this waste of human life, and the destruction of Sol. ICC, don't forget, are still human, and therefore we still all originally came from the same planet. The bombing of Sol planets, including Earth and Luna, were indiscriminate, destroying hundreds of valuable artifacts and ruins from past times, including the ancient city of Washington D.C. While I can not object against the gains we have made, the means used to get these gains were a tad brutal and unecessary. Considerable damage to Earth's ecosystem has been done as well. We should remember that we are all of the same race, no matter what our political differences may be. Massive loss of life, considerable damage and destruction to ecosystems and historical ruins and artifacts, and the supposed destruction of the new CFS, or Cloak Field Sensor, a top secret project for anti-K'luth use, in development by the UGTO...these things only weaken us as a whole. I cannot stand to see people rejoicing over having killed billions of people, and destroyed hundreds of cities.

My supporters and I would like to extend our sorrow for the large loss of life, civilians and military alike, and our displeasure at the indiscriminate bombing used to take Earth, causing widespread enviromental damage. You can be sure that I will investigate the attacking fleet and the reasons they used those tactics. And if any commited a war crime, destruction for the sake of destruction, destroying civilian cities with no military gain. be sure they will be court martialed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the ICC courts.

-Admiral Polaris

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-26 22:55   
This is Admiral GothThug of the 100th Fleet CEC. i was not there to witness the destruction but judgeing from the radio freqencies it was AIrwolf of KES

Email GothThug {C?}
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-27 02:24   
This just in! Goth got owned when he was lagging! ekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekke ^____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-27 02:30   
In Reply to Admiral Polaris..

"I Too feel the same way, but this is war. I did my utmost to help rebuild the planets that where bombed, and provided new life for the populations. The loss of civilians in war has been common since the earliest days of war, and it will continue to happen as long as there is war. You must also note, that the UGTO readily bombed their own people recapturing the planets, even sometimes using Mirvs to do the job. I do feel that as humans, our war must stop for the sake of mankind itself, the K'luth empire has been a growing threat towards us, and we must take actions against them. I hold no grudge against the UGTO myself, as the same with many pilots in the Confederate Navy. We do as we are asked. In this light, if other members of the High Command feel this war with UGTO is no longer needed, I will begin immediate peace talks with the UGTO High Council.

-Admiral James 'Crimson' Watts of the ICC High Command"

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-05-27 02:48   
*takes a quick look at Crimsons ships damaged and planets damaged ratio and laughs*

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-27 03:42   
Quote:

On 2006-05-27 02:48, Sixkiller [CEC] wrote:
*takes a quick look at Crimsons ships damaged and planets damaged ratio and laughs*

Eh, can still beat anyone you throw up against me in an even fight, and I can outbomb em too..

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-05-27 07:15   
you just bomb to much:P

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-05-27 07:21   
All that is old school bombing press from 480 & 481, so go kiss a gas giant.

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-05-27 08:38   
what was that crimson? you could beat any1 in a fair fight? HA!

*looks at the combat dread he killed in his torp cruiser and continues laughing*

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022570 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR