No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.3 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » {News Report} UGTO (5/30)
 Author {News Report} UGTO (5/30)
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-05-30 20:00   
Breaking News
------------------------------

The ICC have made huge steps forward in their evil plans to destroy the UGTO! How is this possible? What has happened to the strength of our fleet? Fleet Admiral Kanman had this to say: "It's not that our fleet has become weaker. The ICC ships have become substancially stronger! Their shields are not giving in to the power of our weapons like they used to." UGTO scientists, stationed on Luna have observed sensor data from our defeated ships, uploaded and transmitted just before their destruction. Admiral Veronw, a reclusive veteran now, leads the research into this data. Earlier today he released this statement: "We have discovered that the ICC shields have been augmented by infusing their reactor housings with a super-dense and hyper-radioactive element, known as Buggedshieldsica 483.6. This element with an unusual mass of 483.6, caring a new kind of sub-atomic particle, approximately 0.6 times the mass of a proton, makes ICC shields, on both ships and planets an extraordinary boost!"

Their Own Downfall
-------------------------------

Fortunately, there is great news in this discovery! Our Engineers have begun augmenting our Particle Cannons and Chemical Lasers to emit Neutrino particles upon impact with the ICC shields. These particles will carve sub-atomic holes in the ICC shield reactor housings, causing a leak of the radiation from this highly radioactive element. This radiation will not harm or kill any ICC crew, but does cause critical harm to cells called gametes. Gametes are reproductive cells, caring only half of a full strand of DNA. This lack of a full DNA strand makes it weakly bonded, and easily damaged. The particle radiation will destroy the gametes, causing the ICC to have extremely low birth-rates, and a higher occurrance of birth defects.

Is this genocide? No. These modified weapons cannot and will not be designed for planetary bombardment. Only the aggressive and ignorant join the ICC to fight in their ships. With those few unable to breed, the ICC will become a docile people in a matter of two or three generations. Chief Engineer and Mastermind behind this weapon augmentation project, Fleet Admiral Backslash, a.k.a. "Jack", had this to say on the matter: "I know this isnt a quick solution, but this will work out for us no matter what the future holds. If we turn the tide of the war, we can look forward to an ever more easily subdued enemy. And in the unlikely event that we lose the war, any of our citizens that survive the occupation will find it easier to break out with a strong resistance movement."

Heroes Among Us
-----------------------------------

This is a special tribute to Fleet Admiral Troy Mars, of C.E.C. fleet. This courageous officer piloted his Torpedo Cruiser from safety directly into harms way. Using uncommon skill, he managed to fly into an enemy ship's Interdiction range and save not one but two ships whom were under heavy ICC cruiser fire. With their hulls heavily breached and weapons offline, all they could do was hold on to a bulkhead and pray. Well, in this case, a guardian angel heard their prayers, and came running. A Battle Dread and a Battle Cruiser were able to escape, with their ships barely able to hold together through the jump. However, valor has a price, and in Fleet Admiral Troy Mars' case it was paid in blood. Troy Mars, having already taken heavy damage in saving the others, was unable to destroy the ICC Interdiction Cruiser, which held him down. At the hands of a ravenous, and evil ICC Heavy Cruiser, Troy Mars died, a hero and a shining example of UGTO honor.

P.S. He has been cloned again on Javin, and is in excellent health. He is expected to be back on the job in a few hours.

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-30 20:06   
The news report is great icc is winning
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

hehe, no mention of me :> whateva

Email GothThug {C?}
Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

LOL @ "Their Own Downfall"

Great job.

Email Bobamelius
Ascension(Purge)
Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-30 20:34   
I....R.....SOO HATE! You are make me angry!!!!

Darkspace expands the mind...expands the vocabulary...
9 out of 10 doctors recommend DS for all mental defects...

(Seriously though, why people think this post putting down da Uggies? It explains that only we will have our manhood in 200-275 years, I prefer manhood to life or non-occupation anyway. Can still hit on the ICC women)

Email Ascension(Purge)
Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-05-31 00:28   
heh so now i can either die in combat or go home and not being able to please the misses.. lovely

rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-05-31 03:59   
lmao! neutered ICC!!!

*note to self*
when playing as icc, remember to wear a cup

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-05-31 04:32   
ICC were dictoring? ouch... man we shldnt really use dictors like that......................................
*sigh gj tho troy.

!Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Cadet

Posted: 2006-05-31 07:29   
can someone show me this bug cause i sure as hell dont see um.

Goto the website of !Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-05-31 10:03   
AIRWOLF! You were THERE! LOL you dont even remember what you did yesterday!

Page created in 0.019419 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR