Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » One Week...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author One Week...
UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-03 16:59   
Just as the subject states...This sorry ass community of what was once "Friends" has one week to get their heads out of their asses. Ive gone around for the last month, putting up with people constantly at each others throats. Friendships have been going down the drain and ive just flat out had enough of it. You guys keep going on and on about "Oh ICC is constantly WH fishing" Or "ICC is constantly not letting UGTO get back on their feet." And finally "UGTO is being unskillful because they are just MiRVing shipyard planets and not bothering to gain ground"

And im ESPECIALLY tired of people grieving, moaning and groaning over who says what. What the hell happened to all of you? A few months ago everyone was cool. Could sit in the MV and enjoy ourselves and have a good time. Now look at you, acting as though this game is your life. Personally, i could give a damn less who has more players, whos a vet, whos not. Fact of the matter is, people are turning into a bunch of self-serving %~@*^%~@!%?s who are just making the problem worse and not even bothing trying to get around it. So instead of solving the problem, your tossing friendships away.

I dont care if i get banned, or flamed or what the hell else you want to call it. Fact of the matter is the once "Great Community" that everyone had so much praise with, in my eyes isnt even there anymore.

So lock the threat, ban me do what ever you damn well please. If it means one person getting perma-banned just to get it through your damn thick skulls that its a game then so be it. Im already giving a weeks notice, im already unsubbed right now. One week Darkspace, get your acts together, or your not just going to lose a player, youll lose family and friend, permenantly. You have your choice...MAKE IT NOW

Email UnknownWarrior
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-03 17:28   
I myself will be leaving June 27 for awhile for other reasons, but what determines if I bother to come back to this community will be what the afore mentioned player has typed out in this thread so elegantly.

-Lacro

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-03 17:33   
What Reaper says is true. People used to be friends, now they hate each other over a game. If it was the game or a friendship, I'd choose the friendship.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-03 17:42   
yes. i remember i used to actually be in chat with my target ship while we were trying to kill each other. and not "Oh man! you have no skills!". it was like "So hows things?" and "im trying out a new mod for my ___ (ship). lets see if it can do better against you." Now its all ravenous anger. which is mostly about players exploiting, but face it. if the admins arent going to do anything about it, then there is no point in griping about it... I remember i used to face off against 2 and 3 EDs at a time.... you know what happened? I learned to dodge... A LOT! Just have fun! I mean for god sakes, you are in a space ship flying around a massive universe.... when else are you gonna get to do that? just enjoy it, and if you dont like the way so-and-so fights, leave that system. ICC bugging you, go fight the kluth, Kluth bugging you go fight the ICC.... try out new ships you dont pilot that often instead of your standard garage.

-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-03 18:10   
notice it has been since a certain player has come back to ds hint hint

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-03 18:23   
Shuddup Smokey and its not cause of me. I agree with reaper, Get yer acts together and start being friends again. I remember when i first came back here i was welcomed back with open arms by mods/admins and Players and the first person to actually acknowledge me was Coeus and the other was crimson. and you know what? I switched to the UGTO faction because i felt more comfortable here, but alas they choose DS over friendship which makes me disgustingly ill. if yall want to choose DS over a friendship be my guest because quite frankly yall are losers in my eyes. you need friends to make a friendship work and if you cant make it work then you cant be a friend.

Email GothThug {C?}
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-03 18:35   
Goths final sentence came from: GothThug's Fortune Cookies (TM). The Cookie that fills the belly and mind with wisdomy-goodness! Wise up, with GothThug's Fortune Cookies.

-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-03 18:55   
lol name calling and get ur acts together in same post

UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-03 23:08   
And that type of response Smokey is exactly why im leaving. You guys just dont get it do you? I guess not, guess im just wasting my breath here then. Seeing as the same people right now bickering with each other over the most trivial of crap, USED to be the same guys that when someone was promoted...All the screen would will up with "Congratz" or "Gratz"...Everyone was friendly back then, so im wondering what the bloody hell happened to you guys.

Email UnknownWarrior
TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2006-06-04 00:01   
yea reaper that just reminded me when i first started last year the screen would fill with GRATZ from BOTH sides yellow and orange red green... alike now its.... top of the list to kill and one or two people in the back saying gra... im getting tired of the stuff we put up with hell six called me a "bitch" and nothing to my knowlage was done about it... all because i used a tracter scout and never actually tractered him... oh well... GL and i will miss you reaper leaving me here with these people i think that is the problem is all the good people are leaving and the umm bad mouthed peeps are staying and ruining the game for the rest of us...

[ This Message was edited by: Troy Mars on 2006-06-04 00:02 ]

Email TroyMars
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-04 00:27   
I don't think anyone should be saying "you need to get your acts together." The whole point of the thread is that people are being selfish and stupid: that we are being selfish, stupid, arrogant, and angry.

Take responsibility. We all need to include ourselves in the blame - and then decide, individually, to work collectively to improve.

Email Shigernafy
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-04 00:28   
Doesn't it still do? I congratulated a guy on a promotion lately...and he was like Luth or something.

Anyways, yeah, great times back then.

For lack of friendly-community-ness.....

GRATZ!
CONGRATZ!
Great time in Sol tonight guys, I really had fun, but that may be because I didn't lag into planets like some unfortunate teamates did. Good playing.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-04 00:33   
competition happened...see who can be the best combat/bomber/Support pilot in DS. This has turned into the worst day in the history of DS Reaper dont go. it took 3 people to convince me not to go and dont leave man please? you were my first friend when i joined KIGR and you wont be the last just dont go

Email GothThug {C?}
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-04 00:37   
I agree that darkspace has turned into an area of tension. The main problem is to find some way of fixing this.

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-06-04 00:42   
lol reaper stuff like that does happen still, when iwas ICC i was having a mid conversation with Blackhawk england how him and his father were doing while we were fighting and stuff, and Also ronzo when he had his station we were talking away... then theres dragonslayer where me and kriso were laying intohim while talking and we thught what the heck let the guy away so dragon made it out with station at 5hull
stuff like that does happen just alot of people care about prestige than friendship

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019224 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR