No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +11.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Battle for CD*36
 Author Battle for CD*36
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-08 20:40   
My first piece of fan fiction besides the one about the UGTO weapons development, so give me a break okie!?

Hope you enjoy!

Battle for CD*36

It had been roumered that the UGTO navy had plans set in motion by the grand chancellor Mato, to strike at the heart of the ICC navy and show them that the UGTO, even though in its current state, where as strong as ever. The plans had been kept between the grand chancellor and the UGTO high command for quite some time. Only within the recent weeks have the plans been leaked slowly to the cadets and members of the navy, so that they could begin training slowly, for what was going to happen. No one knew exactly what was going on, whenever asked, the high command would just give off the same excuse, that this was all part of a new training excercise to enable the navy to get more officers out to the front lines to combat the ICC's navy recent aggressive stage of action New ships where being built all the time and being sent to the front lines. No one knew if they where going to come back, and there were always the roumers and such going around. Often at breakfast, you could hear the older low ranks teasing the new midshipmen about things that had happened the day before.

01/06 - Judgement

4 new HT-1001B Battle Station's had been completed, and where going through final testing. Everyone was talking about the new monstrosities sitting in at Maurbons shipyard. They towered everything else in the system. For saftey reasons all their weapons systems where shut off, and the final loading of the quantum launch system where to be loaded out of system due to the high risk and devistating power of the weapons. Shortly after this day, the stations went missing. Roumers where spread that the UGTO navy had misplaced them, and that a bunch of rogue ICC pilots had managed to sneak in and activate the wormhole generator. Ofcourse, all theres where roumers, and nothing more.

03/06 - No trace

2 new HT-A1001A Supply Station's had been completed. This was a common thing, as supply stations where always coming in and out the shipyard at Maurbon for repairs and new ones being built to be sent to the front lines to take over ones that had been needing refits for years. Just like the 1001B's, these went 'missing' without any word from the UGTO high command or officers. The lower ranking members of the navy would talk about how high command couldn't keep hold of anything, and that the UGTO where heading for a downfall. Soon all would be revealed though, and faith would be restored...

Soon.

07/06 - Madness

High command had a closed meeting with 6 high ranking officers of the UGTO navy. Nothing was known about what went on in the meeting, people talked about how high command didn't know what to do and where asking for advice and help. Not so... The UGTO navy was ordered to send all available ships to CD*36 to strike the ICC navy where it hurts the most. Everyone thought this order had been given because of the recent suposed capture of the stations. High command where angry and wanted revenge. People where scared that high command where losing it, and didn't know what to do anymore, and this was a final act of desperation, to hopefully push the ICC back to their home system long enough for high command to get its act together and think about what they wanted to do. Everyone prepped their crew and ships for the days travel ahead.

09/06 - Assault on CD*36

High command ordered ships to assault and capture Illambic. Crews where nervous, and captains had a sense of unease about them. Nothing seemed right, nothing seemed right at all. It all seemed too easy. Ofcourse it was easy, no one had any idea this was happenening till last minute. Captains carried out the order. Ships jumped from all directions. IT missiles flew out of Illambic at a fightning pace, followed by F-29's in formation. Ships faught desperatly to fend off the incoming defence from Illambic, some fell due to their navigation computers being overwelmed by the sheer number of missiles and fighters flying about. It was pandimonium, everyone was panicing, and there was no sense of order in the ranks anywhere.

A loud bang tore through every ships hull, some fighters blinded by the bright flash following carelessly slammed into ships hulls. Everyone stopped dead, fearing the worst - an ICC defence force. A few moments passed, everyone holding their breath. One loud, ear shattering, bang after another, the four UGTO battle stations filed through. Grand Admiral Bobamelius, Drafell, no71171 and BackSlash commanding each. Their heavy chemical lasers destroying every enemy fighter and missile in range. The four battle stations took front, shielding the ships behind from incoming fire. None of the ships had been badly damaged due to the impecible timing of the UGTO stations. Communications where opened and orders where issued to each of the ships. Illambic fell quickly, nothing being able to lay down any damage to the fleet what-so-ever. The fleet took this time to prepair Illambic as a small docking port for quick resupply. During this time, activity was rising around Zanny. A small ICC fleet had arrived to try and defend the UGTO attacking force. A loud communications message was relayed across to all UGTO ships telling them to stay away from Zanny at all costs. Captains stared in bemusement, not knowing what was going on. Was this a staring contest? Suddeny the four stations started displaying odd behaviour. Bolts of what seemed to be eletricity where bouncing off the outer hull harmlessly. Three torpedo like shaped warheads hurtled towards Zanny at frightning pace from each station. Another short message was relayed across the comms channel... "Do not, I repeat, do not approach Zanny". After a few moments several frightingly loud explosions could be heard, followed by what some people had only been so unlucky to witness. Quantium particles exploded in a extrodinairy firework display, 5 ICC ships where destroyed instantly, with two limping away too Ghadjwere for repairs.

Slowly the fleet moved forward to capture Zanny and then Ghadjwere with little resistance. The HT-1001B's took care of ever moving thing on the battlefield but some ships had gotten damaged in the short freys that had occured and needed repairs. A call was sent out for high command to send over supplies for repairs. Shortly after the call went out, a wormhole of UGTO signature tore open next to Zanny... Two supply stations commanded by Fleet Admiral Ospolos and Grand Admiral Ronzo materialised. Ospolos and Ronzo quickly took to tending to the damaged ships, repairing them with impecable speed. After what seemed just an hour, the fleet was up and ready for an assault on Exathra, Minuete and Lilly. The UGTO fleet where lucky, and high command did a good job of keeping communications quiet - ICC still hadn't shown up with a resonably sized fleet. Exathra and Minuete fell with no resistance... Lilly didn't stand a chance. It quickly fell to the might of the UGTO navy, little damage was taken. Moral was at an all time high.

Several blips on the radar appeared. The fleet seemed small, but the signature sizes where much bigger than that of a destroyer or cruiser... An ICC supply station had jumped to Pangasic with a cruiser and a few destroyers. The ICC seemed desperate to defend what little they had left of east CD*36. The stations fired their QST's... Several minutes past, the commanders where getting worried due to the the low power reserves... The station fell finally, the rate of fired had slowed, but not to a point of which the station could hold up its repair rate.

No more orders from high command came through, and so the fleet took station at Pangasic. The stations used a wormhole to fall back to their hiding place until high command asked for their usage in a battle.

Could this be a turning point for the UGTO?

Only time will tell.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-08 21:05   
Bastard

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-08 21:57   
Very well thought out jack props ^^

Email GothThug {C?}
Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-08 22:10   
...In related news, Grand Admiral Bobamelius recently downplayed the significance of the UGTO fleet's strike, saying that "my buddies and I simply wanted to take our stations out for a spin."

Email Bobamelius
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-08 22:25   
Quote:

On 2006-06-08 22:10, Bobamelius wrote:
...In related news, Grand Admiral Bobamelius recently downplayed the significance of the UGTO fleet's strike, saying that "my buddies and I simply wanted to take our stations out for a spin."

Reports of two stations rivaling each other in races to get to planets to capture them are totaly unfounded.

Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-09 00:52   
lol
and this happens on my shoreleave.. damn ugto!

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-09 02:16   
Another battle for CD? Dangit, and I had just finished recapping and rebuilding it....

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-09 07:21   
So, does everyone likey?

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-06-09 07:38   
very nice story jack:)
i hope to see another one

Ospolos
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-09 07:57   
/me gives the story a thumbs up

Dragonterro
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-09 08:15   
nice but like ifs there Ugto and Icc in a big fleet and not only one side have a big fleet

[ This Message was edited by: Dragonterro on 2006-06-09 08:43 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-09 08:28   
Quote:

On 2006-06-09 08:15, Dragonterro wrote:

completely nicely however it would be times completely beautifully if it times to the large fight would come unfortunately is either only UGTO or ICC in large number on-line both in large number it net really come-hopes in such a way however rarely to a good fight andert itself one times .

made by a translation programm i hope everyone now what i mean

Sorry Dragonterro, seems you got let down by whatever you used to translate it . Perhaps post it in your native language and someone else can translate it?

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-09 17:56   
Thats what we do for Rev's posts... we have a slow-to-english translator around here somewhere...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-09 18:11   
Har Har

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-09 19:57   
NICE, but I have a supply station! We will assume MY invite got lost in the mail.... THIS TIME!

Page created in 0.025625 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR