Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Stations and Building!
 Author Stations and Building!
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-16 01:22   
Okay. Plain and simple.. Give the Support stations a build =P Im far too used to the old ones.. I come to help the forces capture a planet in a station, and all I can do is reload. Sure, it helps them out, but there isnt always an engineer ready. I wouldnt mind taking away a reload, or just adding the build. Yes Yes, there are the Command Stations, but it's rare to find a player using them. You can flame this post or what not.. I just want a build on the durn support stations =P

Maskerade
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-16 11:59   
I think the only reason you don't see players using the command station is that the XP loss drastically out weights the benefits of using it to build a planet.

I say this because...

If I had my command station out building a planet it would simply take someone noticing that I was there, point jumping with a tractor scout (assumption that I would be waiting for the tech for a dictor) and blammo - I've been destroyed by X planet.

Now if in the next version scouts cannot push stations (or other ships for that matter) like they currnetly do, we might see more of the Command Stations out and about. They are decent ships to use by all appearances, it's just that noone is really willing to risk the prestige loss for a station with a build and only one reload...

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:39   
Command station should simply be a GA supply station for now, in my honest opinion...

Why?

The command interface has probably been knocked back to 1.691040 now, and we won't see it in the next patch, so it would probably be better to just give it 3 reloads and a build, and some more defence-like weapons for 1.484.

Page created in 0.009877 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR