No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » I have had ENOUGH!
 Author I have had ENOUGH!
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-16 15:20   
you know what, you can mirv, you can neutron, you can use bugged dessies but let me tell you something im a UGTO player who doesnt bomb that much, i only build i work hard for my prestige and i deserve a little respect i mean come on now, Padma and generalcook you are on my blacklist for not stopping when i freaking told you several times that i had an arc bug, and what do you do? you keep firing and firing and firing, and because of that i lost 365 prestige that i have to get all over again because of an uncaring freak such yourselves, shame on you and shame on me for getting mad and posting this..... i've had it, i really have....This is the 10th time today i have been repeated Gang Banged by you so called honorable ICC, i jump out to repair, and you track me, that ticks me off! I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN BUT I CANT EVEN HAVE THAT! This game has turned unplayable and unfun im sorry but thanks you all you have turned this game into hell. A hell which only 484 can bring this back to The Heavenly place it once was, And as for you stinkin UGTO, i've had it with you too, for not coming to my aid when i needed help the only person that TRIED to help me was Commanderhawk which he was too fracking late as usual i feel betrayed i really do.

Email GothThug {C?}
Page created in 0.004403 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR