No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » This Needs To Stop (a Rant)
 Author This Needs To Stop (a Rant)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-17 08:24   
I've been thinking long and hard about the last year and since the release of 483 6 months into the patch i have noticed alot of things.....

1. bomber hunting
2. Bombing In Retribution Due to being Dictored (follows under griefing)
3. bountys being thrown about

Now 5 or 6 days ago, a clan by the name of Mercenaries formed and well i think its a suttle way of saying "Harrassment of others for a cheap and easy kill" which in my mind is disgustingly stupid if you think about it...

7 People have been victims of this me included however i dont think its right anymore to hunt down bombers just because they bomb, i've dealt with it plus it gives me building prestige .....i would like to suggest to cobra that the mercenarie clan drop all hits on 1 individual...Riley....For the past 4 years he's been paying to play this game to have fun, and to brutally hunt him down and kill him 5 times in 1 night just to make him lose prestige is overkill (i hate this new versions pres loss values). Now i dont agree with how he is getting the prestige for the rank of Grand Admiral but let me tell you this...its his money, his time, his account.....Another player comes to mind is Vore Sure yall hate him and his stupid suggestions but he's cool in conversation, heres another player...ICC Pilot AKA Petey2k, Granted i like this guy but please dont dictor kill him it makes him feel harrassed and makes him wanna leave this game hell i would if that happened (yes i talk to him on MSN and he's disgusted by this)

And now we come to me, a harmless builder who wants to have fun, dont flame this post i like to see replys and i dont wanna see this locked but yeah anyways...I am cancelling the hit on vore i cant afford it anymore, i just bought 10 WHII's and well i dont have enough money to spare And finally we come to another player who just recently got promoted (again)

Borgie...Granted he bombed alot but who doesnt leave him alone he doesnt deserve the crap he gets neither of us do...its because of Bomber hunting, Greifing/Harrassing that this game has gone to HELL, Now come on guys, The Vets like myself are being run out because of this so please think before you do and think before you press the spacebar.....

I've also been thinking that this game would be better without Destroyers because lets face it.....alot of people want to win and they will do anything to do it

-goth

Email GothThug {C?}
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-07-17 08:33   
Quote:

On 2006-07-17 08:24, Twisted GothThug [Merc] wrote:
I've been thinking long and hard about the last year and since the release of 483 6 months into the patch i have noticed alot of things.....

1. bomber hunting
2. Bombing In Retribution Due to being Dictored (follows under griefing)
3. bountys being thrown about

All of which you've said you would do, multiple times..

Quote:
Now 5 or 6 days ago, a clan by the name of Mercenaries formed and well i think its a suttle way of saying "Harrassment of others for a cheap and easy kill" which in my mind is disgustingly stupid if you think about it...

Do you see the [Merc] tag after your name?

Quote:
7 People have been victims of this me included however i dont think its right anymore to hunt down bombers just because they bomb, i've dealt with it plus it gives me building prestige .....i would like to suggest to cobra that the mercenarie clan drop all hits on 1 individual...Riley....For the past 4 years he's been paying to play this game to have fun, and to brutally hunt him down and kill him 5 times in 1 night just to make him lose prestige is overkill (i hate this new versions pres loss values). Now i dont agree with how he is getting the prestige for the rank of Grand Admiral but let me tell you this...its his money, his time, his account.....Another player comes to mind is Vore Sure yall hate him and his stupid suggestions but he's cool in conversation, heres another player...ICC Pilot AKA Petey2k, Granted i like this guy but please dont dictor kill him it makes him feel harrassed and makes him wanna leave this game hell i would if that happened (yes i talk to him on MSN and he's disgusted by this)

Bounties have been around since darkspace has been around. Having something placed on you for a alot of reasons isnt realy bad. Should feel proud to have people after you, but hey, thats just me.

Quote:
I've also been thinking that this game would be better without Destroyers because lets face it.....alot of people want to win and they will do anything to do it

-goth

You Sir, are an Idiot. Destroyers should not be removed.

Email Supertrooper
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-17 08:38   
subtle*

James Bum007
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-07-17 11:36   
Im starting to wonder if Goth has a job or he just sits there thinking of things to rant about. Hmmm

What's your opinion I've like to know?

"Nough Said"

Email James Bum007
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-17 12:12   
James, how could you be so cruel? Of course he has a job. How else could he afford the McDonalds, Hardees, Burger King, KFC, PopEyes, WhiteCastle, Taco Bell, Baskin Robins, Sonic, Pizza Hutt, Dominoes, Little Caesars, Papa Johns, Chinese, Thai, Cajun breakfast platter every morning?

Pegasus
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-07-17 12:19   
So the Luftwaffe in WW2 just let the waves and waves of the US and RAF bomber forces to go through and bomb german production factories and oil refineries? dont think so. The Luftwuffe did their best to stop at nothing to halt the invasion of Lancasters, Stirlings, B17's, B24's and many more.

Bombing is part of Darkspace, hunting bombers is part of Darkspace whether its part of a fleet or solo. We Kluth tried hunting Riley unsuccessfully I might add, while he mirv'ed half of Sirius, I'll grant we did not mobilise quick enough. I smacked a mandi in to a planet (no comp request) as it was human error on manual jump though I had a white line. But afterwards I had a pleasent chat with Riley in the Lobby.

So asking people who hunt bombers to leave them alone is like asking Hermann Goering to let the Allied bomber forces to drop their loads onto germany.

**Not gonna happen**

*COMMANDERHAWK*
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2006-07-17 12:38   
bottom line if you have the guts to mirv a planet you better be rdy for the concqunces ( i know i spelled that wrong) so if you dont like being hunted after a bomb run then dont mirv . if you dont like people putting hits out on you (gj cobra btw) then dont be anoing and run your mouth . bottom line if you dont like the game .and want to whine about it and every lil thing well there is a universal way to fix it JUST LEAVE bottom line end of dessusion. and btw goth about your lil hissy fit about nobody helping you . i dont see anywhere in the ds roc that sez you have to help someone and also fyi there was 3 others that got there right after i did . so dont get pissed cause you lost a lil pres.you think 300+ is bad try losing 1200 for a station witch i almost did trying to save your ungrateful butt

[ This Message was edited by: COMMANDERHAWK on 2006-07-17 12:43 ]

plan B : take someone with you

Email *COMMANDERHAWK*
Josef
Marshal

Posted: 2006-07-17 12:48   
30,000,000 Credit Bounty to whoever can kill GothThug using bombers while keeping him dictored and can provide screenshots.

Joseph
Commander

Posted: 2006-07-17 12:58   
I'll add to that bounty.

Make it...

One Billion Credits!

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2006-07-17 13:30   
Goth, ever think that one of the reasons so many people single you out is precisely this type of behavior and attitude?

Please refrain from spamming the forums any further. If you continue to spam the forums with nonsense I will remove your forum posting rights.

This is your only warning.

Email Tael
Page created in 0.021180 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR