No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Goththug listen up.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Goththug listen up.
Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-07-18 01:28   
Buddy.Since you wanna go public with private stuff ill do the same to oblige you.Do not ever do that crap again PMs exist for a reason and a few points you have wrong.1We arent griefers we have a honorcode that says keep business business dont talk crap.2.When the hell did i have contracts on Riley and Borgie i like those 2 guys.They're my pals not that i wouldnt prosecute a hit on em but they havent pissed anyone off to get a hit on them.ICC Pilot aka Petey2k I havent heard from my UGTO employer about him so im assuming that contracts cancelled so thats out.But on a business note you should know Also we had a few contracts on you a while back i put on hold cause of friendship.Cause of your last thread i read i feel no need to be so friendly and hold back the dogs of war.They are now accepted.30 mil and 5 mil respectively.Anyone who assists gets a cut of the action.Also the person who scores the kill gets 400k from me personally.Screenies to kgensen@aol.com please.

Goththug status:Enemy of Mercenary Corps.2 Contracts on target 35 million combined plus 400k kill bonus from Cobra of Merc Corps.Any participants will gain a share of the contract money on completion.

That is all.

Edit:Steve Kat of Merc Corps also offering 400k kill bonus for goththug.Thats 800k just for killing him.Read post below for his email

[ This Message was edited by: Cobra {Recruiting} on 2006-07-18 01:49 ]

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 01:33   
Does that include Self Destructs? ^_^

[Edit] i thought you'd understand my position on this i guess you dont and i also thought you'd understand that this needs to stop....i wont stop you go ahead

[ This Message was edited by: Twisted GothThug {C?} on 2006-07-18 01:37 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
-Spyros Kat-
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 01:41   
The Merc may be paid to complete tasks and to make selective strikes on pilots, yes. But we have always been a very passionate Fleet. Back in 2003 the members of the Mercenary Corp Fleet were some of the closest friends in Darkspace, we always worked together effectively. Today's Merc has at least some of the same Admins, and we are still the same Fleet. Within the Merc lies the cooperation and friendship that the majority of Darkspace once shared. Being Mercenary is a theme. Anyone who joins this Fleet will quickly realise that the way we work together is very honerable, dispite the fact that we kill and capture for credits. If some of you are so eager to talk about us as if we are dirty, then join us for a few days, and I assure you that you would have a different outlook on our Fleet.
I offer another 400k Credits to add on to Cobra's. I will also accept screenshots for any Merc tasks completed at SteveKitten@gmail.com
If anyone would like Gmail, just let me know.
<3 yew Goth... o.o; I just dunno what made ya go from being an out of Fleet Merc, to hating us.

My soul is adrift in notions of madness.

Email -Spyros Kat-   Goto the website of -Spyros Kat-
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 01:49   
hold up, where in my post does it say i hated you guys? it doesnt so stop assuming!

Email GothThug {C?}
Jammy Pajamies
Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 01:52   
Gothy is in one deep hole .If anyone,im not gonna kill him cause he'll be on my arse for weeks after .Anyways,the person who kills Goth,can you please post the picture/screeny?I have seen a lot of people die but Gtoh isnt one of them .
Btw,i still owe you a death,Goth.Come out and fight for once .

[ This Message was edited by: F-117 NIGHTHAWK (recruiting) on 2006-07-18 01:54 ]

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-07-18 02:02   
gothie.You posted misleading information in your post.About 99% of it was BS except the petey2k thing on who we did have a hit on whose employer status is unknown so its on hold till i hear from the employer.

That in my book is slander.I do not take kindly to people talking crap about my people especially when its not even true.And you know me quite well.You knew you were gonna get something like this soon as i read that post of yours.Congrats you are now a enemy of merc corps and all bounties ive been holding back on you cause you asked are now on.And im adding onto it also.

And yeah to reply to your post on our business thread.Yeah im a hothead but if you came to me in private i woulda been reasonable and if you were afraid of me you coulda taken the request to steve who is a equal leader in this thing as it was originally his fleet.like i said you lied and you took what shoulda been a private matter public.Because of that now i have to come down on you and we gotta pwn that arse.Im sorry baby you brought it on yourself.

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-07-18 02:04   
and no amigo you are not a harmless builder.Unless they use Heavy Cruisers as engineer ships nowadays

-Spyros Kat-
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 02:17   
Hey Goththug!! Yeah!! I just gotta say... yeah.. I'm BIGGER'N you! Ima...ima do sumthin.. Sumthin that you wont liek very much I bet! Yea yew wait n' see what Ima do, just wait!! @.@ *growlz* !!!!

My soul is adrift in notions of madness.

Email -Spyros Kat-   Goto the website of -Spyros Kat-
rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-07-18 02:27   
sure goth, get a battle station and SD and il give you 800k...

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-07-18 03:43   
also killbonus increased by 1 mil you stand to win 1.8mil just for killing goththug in addition to a cut of the contract.

Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 10:36   
hmm 800k for poping goth hmm

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 11:27   
oh hell, how hard is it to kill a bomber scout he flies around? jeeze, don't make me go into game and start shoosting.

Morden
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-18 15:34   
If you kill goth when he is flying something big(cruiser/dread), and get a screenshot to cobra or steve, I will add 5 mil. Thats what.. 6.8 mil now? just for killing goth...

Email Morden
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-18 16:39   
Therapy.
Both of you.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Beast
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-18 22:55   
Leave Goth alone Nuff said

Email Beast
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031465 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR