No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Strangest thing to happen to you in your DS life
 Author Strangest thing to happen to you in your DS life
Jammy Pajamies
Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-19 11:31   
July18,2006.1:00 pst.Fighting bomber destroyer.All of a sudden,energy entities appear.Troy Mars and I kill them and the fight goes on.All of a sudden,crystaline entities appear,and they die as well,and the battle goes on.The enemy ship is near death,and all of a sudden,gaifens appear and start attacking.They die also,and so does the dessy.Troy and i move on to r33 to reclaim some planets that had just been bombed.I had just picked a planet to jump to when 5 MIR ships appear out of nowhere and start attacking me.When I am ready to fight,I go back and with aid from troy,kill the ships.All of a sudden,pirates appear and begin to attack,and we also kill them.By this time,we have each gained 100 pres within 30 mins,and are head to the tripwik gate.When we arrive,all of a sudden MIR dreads appear,and we begin to attack.by this time we have zelpher fighting with us and poopshckles in a cruiser.We kill the dreads,and it seems the admin put friendly pirates on troy in defend mode.We kill about a dozen more MIR,and it seems we and the admin(or so i think it was)have had enough fun for one night.It seems the MIR tech IS advaced,though.Theyre ships use Singularity Engines to move,but cannot be swapped with our own engines.

If u have storys,post them here,plz.i need something to read =| (well,that isnt a compensatoin request anyways (-_-) )

[ This Message was edited by: F-117 NIGHTHAWK (recruiting) on 2006-07-19 11:38 ]

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-07-19 11:52   
Well, something like that.. Back in the ooold days of DS, Gaifen had spawn points... I found one. Killed all the gaifen.. I got a /send from a special admin saying I should probably run.. I dont run.. My Jumpdrive goes 'missing', and around 40 gaifen spawn..

Email Supertrooper
Jammy Pajamies
Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-19 12:15   
Crim:Not good not good!! uh o...(40 beeps indicating enemy ships)Crim:jump!jump!(checks the jd) whered my jd go?whered it go????? o im dead -_-. LOL

Capt.picard
Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-19 12:35   
failing to see a enemy station behind me, i didn't last very long...

proud commander of the Extractor "Tribble barge"

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-07-19 12:43   
Quote:

On 2006-07-19 11:52, Crim the Swash Unbuckling Pirate wrote:
Well, something like that.. Back in the ooold days of DS, Gaifen had spawn points... I found one. Killed all the gaifen.. I got a /send from a special admin saying I should probably run.. I dont run.. My Jumpdrive goes 'missing', and around 40 gaifen spawn..

Farming Gaifen went under the same rules as farming transport, which is why the admin probably spawned them, to make you lose some prestige instead of having to edit your profile, which is easier for them

Strangest thing to happen to me?

Probably in 1.481 beta, when me, Enterprise, Demorian, Rock, Shigernafy, Deptcharge and Quinsistos where planet camping Earth, we where all in stations (bar Quinsisdos - supply), and suddenly, hundreds upon hundreds of Gaifen apear, one after the other. We spent about an hour, maybe two just killing them. Was much fun, sadly the server crashed though. But good fun non the less!

God bless Shiggy and his hordes of Gaifen

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-07-19 14:20   
The strangest thing? Well...

There was a time, I had jumped into a cluster of enemy planets to help assault with some of our guys in an EAD and in no time it seems, I was one of the few people left, again a horde of Kluth....

Im eventually, quite quickly, reduced to 20% hull and it lags, and suddenly im 2 million GU away from the battle site, then 10k GU away.

I just waited until my JD repaired then whisked away.

-Ent

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-19 15:13   
heres another strange thing, im fighting someone today, and im lagging right? i found something odd, i go from right to left to right whenever im being fired on hmm im wondering if an admin is helping me

Email GothThug {C?}
Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-07-19 15:29   
Mir ships are actually grossly underpowered unless admin-modded...

Email Bobamelius
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-07-19 15:35   
...I played the game...yeah, thats about it. Did have gaifen spawn by me once in a scout, they didn't attack me, so I flew with them =P

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-07-19 16:34   
Probably either modding near Pluto, when all of a sudden, 3-4 Gaifens with NAMES appeared on an intercept course....all died rather quickly when they came in range of the planets....or, the fact that a ship that had died a month or so ago mysteriously reappeared in my garage.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-19 17:18   
I'm flying an Assault Cruiser in 482, engaging 4-5 UGTO dreads at close range & holding my own... for about 30 seconds... finally start getting overwhelmed, an EAD jumps in on my tail so I E-Jump outa there... into the gas giant that was directly ahead of me and only like 3000gu away. One of the dreads had me on follow... story is he was screaming at his J key to abort the jump =)

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Page created in 0.024719 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR