No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Greatest moments in Darkspace(and worse)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Greatest moments in Darkspace(and worse)
Morden
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-25 00:21   
Stern!!! <3
OMg and bansheeeee!!!

Email Morden
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-25 05:54   
80 in the mv?
481 Trial biznatch!

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-25 08:14   
Best: One of the last days of 1.480, a bunch of people were in the FA server playing the Sirius map. I was on K'Luth, and me and a bunch of the PB boys grabbed hives. By the end of the map, we had 9 hives sitting around Sag Hottha, blasting the crap out of everybody that got near it.

Worst: Following my fearless leader Space Moose (-GDI-) into one of 4cemje's minefields

The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2006-07-25 11:41   
Ive got 2 best moments, well, 3..

First, start off with the one I think was the best.

During a semi formalized alliance between the ICC/UGTO against the Kluth forces, like a week into it, the ICC and UGTO forces had started to blockade the gates, just attempting to not let the Kluth through, and, on that note, were doing a damn good job of it. ECCM for days! Anywho...I was in Evil at the time, and told Q that I would be right back...

Proceeded to leave the Evil fleet, reset my state, and re-enter the MV as an ICC pilot by the name of Warbucket {C?}. I got an AC out of the garage, and, using the red = dead meantality, modded it out with reactors, and torps, and heavy armor.. Then proceeded to the ICC/UGTO blockade, and proceeded to lay waste to the dreads there... Interesting conversation in the local chat ensued, and I eventually jumped out just to get landed ontop of by Fornax and TKed to death...it was great.

Anywho, a collection of posts were then posted after that, and Bob ended up advising the players in the alliance to wear dorky [ICC/UGTO Alliance] tags after thier names.... And then cursed at me for the posts he had to make before giving me props for single handedly breaking the blockade holding the Kluth back, dissarray, 4tw.

Now, for number 2...

Back in a little fleet called HWL, I often found myself flying supply for 4cejme. 4ce was a mine junky, and, before the limitations on how many mines could be placed in any one system, was pretty fond of blowing up entire fleets as they jumped in to cap a planet.. This was one of those times. I had been supplying him as he laid a field, as we had seen uggies moving system by system towards us, so he figured thier likely target, and went to work on laying the field.. 10 minutes later, 14 UGTO jump to the planet we were at...the first person to exit jump tried to warn the rest of the fleet that they were landing on a massive mine field, none were able to abort the jump in time. Correct me if Im wrong (I believe a couple of the GTN might still play) but I think it was a fleet of about 14 UGTO that went down in that field, in a cluster of glorius explosions.

Number 3 is more of a collection of times, in the FA server..

Gate modded ACs with either Banshee or Lith on my wing on the ICC/UGTO maps.....Dead dreads everwhere, and we waited for those maps just for that one reason, just slaughtered everything in sight. Also fun with CC or DS with thier gate modded ACs full of nuke mines....boooom. Tach bombing stations into clusters of damaged ships and thier supplies with DaMadCow...14 times in a row. BAM.

All fond memories of an age gone past.

All some of my favorite times Ive had on DS.

The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2006-07-25 11:44   
And, for the record, most of my planet collisions are from trying to escape with a bad e-jump...too much fun...

Or trying to orbit Sirius 1 in FA with a station..

NeoHermes (vigilance)
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-25 12:03   
sirius 1 how many players have you destroyed XD

"Never argue with an idiot. He will lower you to his level and beat you with experience"- Unknown

Email NeoHermes (vigilance)   Goto the website of NeoHermes (vigilance)
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-07-25 12:11   
It was a fleet of 16 Monty.

Rogue was there too.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-25 13:06   
Greatest moment.

One night I was the only K'luth on for a bit and there was probably 7 ICC ships trying to take BD and they were doing a pretty darn good job of it. We were down to the last 2 planets and both the planets had shields on it. I remember being in my scale and blocking all the bombs from dreads,cruisers,and dessys and then killing everyone that got to close the planet. Although I was by myself and they did eventaully get the planet it was the most fun I had ever had. No one was bikcering just a lot of killing and claoking. I think I took about 5 of them down before one of them brought a station and they all just rushed the planet.

also

First time I ever flew K'luth. It was before Wolf/Wraith/Bum/ etc. all quit. I flew with them for a few nights and the teamwork was amazing. A lot like what icarus is today. All in sync with each other.

Worst moment.

Flying as UGTO during the time when there was always 14 to 16 UGTO on and they always dictor killed everything. I never really realized how much it hurt the other factions. People ended up giving up and I never realized to late that it wasn't a good thing. I ended up leaving CEC giong back to ICARUS and doing everythign I could to help defend. I lost my fair share of ships after that switch.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-07-25 13:21   
Greatest moment...

Mauling 49 ships in one night with my EAD, and Doran flying with me the ENTIRE night. Had a blast.

AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-25 18:27   
The best moment that I ever had in darkspace.

The Agents fleet had taken a planet in a UGTO held system, no really sure which, it was the old metaverse, but anyways, we had left 2 cruisers there to draw the UGTO in. The rest of us had gathered about 3000 away, everyone with ECM running, so we had a negative -30 sig, and waited for the UGTO to jump in. They jumped in with I think it was something like 4 dreads, and 3-5 cruisers. Then the Agents fleet sprung there trap, and had 4 assault dreads, 3 assault cruisers, and 1 missle cruiser, 1 dictor, trapping there fleet between us. Needless to say we stomped em good, and I remember everyone being on teamspeak screaming orders at eachother.

Those were good times.

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-25 18:51   
Teamspeak... too bad I can't play without music in the background otherwise I'd have no problem being on TS all the time...

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-07-25 20:00   
This goes under the Good and Bad kind.. It was around 12am, and four GTN and me where patrolling gates near K'luth space. We where about ready to call it a night, when the uncloaking sound was heard. They uncloaked all at once. Thirteen PB (Or what I could count). The only thing us UGTO could say was "OH -Blank-" before we where insta-fried.. Always an interesting time with them there PB..

Email Supertrooper
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-07-26 00:12   
Greatest moment of all with darkspace.. Staying up late and having strange conversations with people in /send f..

Email Supertrooper
_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-26 01:15   
Quote:

On 2006-07-26 00:12, Crim the Swash Unbuckling Pirate wrote:
Greatest moment of all with darkspace.. Staying up late and having strange conversations with people in /send f..

OMG ARC BUG! MOMMY WHERE ARE MY DEPOTS?

~Switch, the humble one....

* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-26 01:23   

I first started to play DS and i learned about Flux wave i had a few on my ship and went nexts to some friendly icc ships and hit v then 6 ac's had 0 system and then a kluth fleet opened fire on us.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028746 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR