No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Problems
 Author Problems
UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-08-02 22:51   
I posted this on the fleet forums, figured everyone in this family of mine has a right to know.

Well needlessly enough to say as the title states. I probably wont be around or online as much as I truely want to. Just a lot of stress is building on my shoulders right now, tending to four bills each month. And the fact im sitting here trying to give advice to my girlfriend/fiancee and just sitting here watching it fall on deaf ears.

I dont know what the hell im doing wrong but it seems as though no matter what advice I give, or how much of it I give it just doesnt help, at all. If it werent for her mother and her mothers ~@~&&&*^#@% of a boyfriend things would be a bit easier. Though im getting no where obviously since for the past week or so ive been trying to convince her to just move here and get away from all that crap.

Though hey what the hell, guess no matter what i say, just seems like ima be torn apart anyways, since its already doing a fine job. So yeah, early warning, im not going to be around as much for a while...

-Ryan

Email UnknownWarrior
Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-02 22:53   
hope everything gets streighten out for ya cya when ya get back

Slidevail**
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-08-02 23:04   
i might not be a psychotheripist or a relationship counselor but.....
if this girl really loves you and wants to be with you she would make the move and listen to what you are saying.
if she is not receptive to your thoughts or ideas now...what will happen in the future.
there are plenty of great wommen in this world , and you owe it to yourself and to the person you will eventually marry and spend the rest of your life with, to have that great loving , caring, and mutually respectful relationship you both deserve.
i might not be making you feel better about your current situation , but life will go on . and hopefully you will find ms. right and she will also be a DS fan .
good luck !! and hope to see ya around DS for years to come.

Email Slidevail**   Goto the website of Slidevail**
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-08-02 23:09   
Oh? My support wasn't enough for you? Just kidding...but I'll say it again, no problem, good luck, hope you get all your problems solved.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Koda
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2006-08-02 23:40   
yikes.. that sux. not really sure whats going on but sounds like the best route would probably be to just offer her some support but not push her into moving in with you, unless she's living in some kind of Crackhouse situation.. But Overall It sounds like its probably a good thing that She Isnt comming to stay with you.. since your bills are getting bigger without her with you.. no offense to woman.. but a man can live off a ham sandwhich, 4 squares of tp, 8 oz of water, and 4 quarters walking arround money .. on an average day.

-brian

UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-08-03 00:01   
Its not that Char. Im still living at home with the folks and all. So those four bills wont increase, one of which will disappear here within the next five months or so.

Email UnknownWarrior
FATAL TAXI *ADM*
Marshal

Posted: 2006-08-03 13:03   
Reaper,
Good luck, focus on what's important to get to a peaceful spot in your life.

If I may offer a web site ----This man has a radioshow in the afternoons and it has been a great inspiration. Aside from it Christian based viewpoints, it offers good advice and motivation to people dealing with all kinds of financial crises big or small. If you can find him on the radio, give him a listen.

www.daveramsey.com

Good luck again,
TAXI

Foxtrot40
Cadet

Posted: 2006-09-12 12:35   
Okay, introductions first. I would like to just go by Fox or Fox-40 on here. Obviously I've only been here for a few months and haven't gotten anywhere playing wise but I tend to keep up with the forums off and on. My best advice is if you two really care about each other, no obstacle should stand in your way for long. Have you ever considered just sitting down with her parents and talking to them? Or are they the complete opposite type when it comes to communication? I don't really know how bad the situation is but I'm sure with a little work on both ends it will come to a halt soon enough. I've been down this road in a slightly similar fashion and it's hard labor. Maybe the two of you just need to get away from all stressors or has there been any improvement between these posts? Keep me updated, bro and good luck.

Fox-40
Do not envy your fellow rival. Do not boast about the fact that you may have weapons and techniques he does not posses. For he may turn around and blow your ass away by the biggest weapon of all, Talent.

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-12 16:58   
One thing I've learned duo is that no one can really advise you perfectly in a situation like this. Just take what everyone says & make up your own mind.

Good luck bro, we'll be here when ya need us!

[Edit]And the ONLY experience that I can offer to you is that I strongly advise against trying to fight a mother's influence over a girl - whether they get along or not.

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus [I want 482 back] on 2006-09-12 17:02 ]

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Page created in 0.015253 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR