Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » disrespectful
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author disrespectful
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-08-27 16:18   
i am posting this because our UGTO fleet found Red Dragon when he was AFK. everyone wasn't gonna kill him. but then here comes Troy, saying "OMGFREEPRES!" and kills Red while he was AFK. i told him to not kill him. and to be fair, my exact words were: "you kill him i kill you" it was something to stop troy from killing him, but he did it anyway. when he did, i sent ONE (1) particle cannon volley to him. he then proceeded to try to kill me. i was down to 50 hull. if this is the way certain UGTO players are gonna play then i might not wanna be on that faction. i have one other faction i can play.....so please stop the disrespectful playing. it's not life for God's sake!!

[ This Message was edited by: leonide*FM*(Battle Dread pilot) on 2006-08-27 16:20 ]

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-27 17:17   
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 16:18, leonide*FM*(Battle Dread pilot) wrote:
i am posting this because our UGTO fleet found Red Dragon when he was AFK. everyone wasn't gonna kill him. but then here comes Troy, saying "OMGFREEPRES!" and kills Red while he was AFK. i told him to not kill him. and to be fair, my exact words were: "you kill him i kill you" it was something to stop troy from killing him, but he did it anyway. when he did, i sent ONE (1) particle cannon volley to him. he then proceeded to try to kill me. i was down to 50 hull. if this is the way certain UGTO players are gonna play then i might not wanna be on that faction. i have one other faction i can play.....so please stop the disrespectful playing. it's not life for God's sake!!

[ This Message was edited by: leonide*FM*(Battle Dread pilot) on 2006-08-27 16:20 ]

1) disrpectful as it is, theirs no RoC rule against AFK killing. In fact, it mentions not going AFK, because you're probably going to get killed.

2) If hes firing at you like that, /report him for intentional team killing.

ForMichael

Posted: 2006-08-27 18:00   
So, he didn't break any rules by killing the AFK player. You fired on him first. And you are the one complaining?

Too much crying going on these days.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-27 21:25   
That is teh LAST! time I let Red Dragon take my ship out...

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-27 22:29   
Well leo I guess if you knew the whole story you would at least get my point of view. while I was in an engi trying to build Maubon and her moons dragon kept wasting the undefended planets and caught me off guard and killed me, almost killed me twice, tarn that sexy thing her saved me from the second death so i was just returning the favor.

As Tael said if it's red its dead, and the only one violating the RoC is you for firing on me for playing the game.

Email Zepher
Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-27 22:59   
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 16:18, leonide*FM*(Battle Dread pilot) wrote:

leo there is not rule saying he cant shoot at a enemy ship if he there or not.

01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-08-28 00:25   
basicly leo you were wrong to fire on him, but troy you were just as wrong for returning fire, but as far as afk goes.. if someone is dumb enough to go afk in a fight they deserve what they get

Email Borgie
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-08-28 02:58   
there is a slight difference, leo shot once, and troy got leo to 50 hull...
i mean doesnt really sound fair, i often shoot one round on friendly stations or dreads, just for fun! (and they know that)

Obiwan Kenobi
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-28 03:02   
it doesnt matter if its one shot or one hundred shots though...the friendly fire still occured either way so if anything they are both at fault for the incident...as for red dragon, way i see it red your dead and if you are going afk either do it in a sy or jump into open space where no one will find you. what i dont understand is, if red dragon was kluth at the time why wasnt he cloaked. would have made perfect sense to me

Email Obiwan Kenobi
TheBumble
Cadet

Posted: 2006-08-28 03:09   
some (semi)official words here....

the "ADMIN"-part:
to shoot a AFK-enemy is NOT against any rule in the ROC
you are free to use the situation to gain prestige // to revenche a earlyer death - what ever
to shoot own faction is against ROC - as well as returning the fire

there is no need for further action here, both player did wrong, know it, and will not continue RIGHT??

the "BUMBLE"-part:
to shoot a AFK-player is lame, i never did it, i dont, i never will do
in fact - i stopped my fire more than once, after i realized, the player is AFK
but that is just me ....

BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Cadet

Posted: 2006-08-28 05:49   
there is no rules about afk killing which ok is fine but the FF is ott as leo is not the only 1 that has been FF by tory on more than 1 occasion iv had it and meny more h8 him for it which i hear a lot and normaly its ether troy or backslash but the FF sucks and u can't take a screeni when your dead

[ This Message was edited by: BLACKHAWK(England)[-BUM-] on 2006-08-28 05:50 ]
"03:01:01 Rogue Spear: When i first read Squad Broken, i thought Squad Broken was actually Rev's life story"

Email BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)   Goto the website of BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-08-28 06:24   
you can take a screenie when your dead, it says Youve been killed by *player* right? take a screenie...

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-08-28 07:57   
His fault for going AFK in open space, not Troys for taking advantage of that.

Poopshackles
Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-28 08:43   
I think leos more mad about the fact that he got wooped than by blatent disregared for proper DS conduct.....

Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2006-08-28 09:13   
So why make such a big deal of a AFK kill even if its not against the RoC. And Troy wasent alone shooting at Red, i shoot and someone else to. And the FF was prob cause you shoot him and it was not a mistake. Because you said you will do it.

But i say whatever life goes on you didint lose any prestige in his action so be happy and play play play more =)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021164 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR