Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » First Off
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author First Off
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-29 20:58   
I want to thank the Admins for letting me have my forum rights back and secondly, i love yall!

Email GothThug {C?}
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-08-30 00:40   
ew!

Email Borgie
YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-30 01:07   
Here we go again...

UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-08-30 01:22   
Guys seriously this childishness is getting very old. If you two cant be nice towards each other then dont say a word to one another. Problem solved.

Email UnknownWarrior
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2006-08-30 01:24   
maybe should keep that removed....

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-08-30 01:39   
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 20:59, Crim the Ham and Cheese Sammich wrote:
Feeling isnt mutual, sorry.

Shut it, let him have his glory, don't rain his parade and make more problems.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-08-30 04:08   
heh ya know jack your sig with the chick with the 2 freckles( or what im gonna call em) under eyes, made me think i had crap on my monitor..

Email Borgie
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-30 08:03   
Glory? hehe

Email GothThug {C?}
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-30 08:14   
Nice how they're given back and we immediately have three threads which have nearly exploded into flame wars.

Email Shigernafy
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-08-30 08:32   
yeah but someone deleted it all tough:P

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-08-30 09:29   
@shig: it's because certain people really don't like goth and they are not afraid to flame him as soon as he posts/logs on. when i am aggitated with him, i just don't talk to him. is that so hard to do? and when goth speaks of griefing him, you guys are actually griefing him because you are attacking him every time you see him, and i would like it to STOP. if you don't like goth, then place him on ignore or just not talk to him, that simple. i am getting really tired of all the goth-bashing and flaming that has gone on in the lobby lately. this supposed to be a fun game, not a "omg we gotta flame him" game. please stop it.

@goth: grow some Cohones in the Metaverse, for once. i have heard how you didn't help Coeus when he needed you. it'd also be nice if you stopped bashing a faction like you do, it is getting annoying, and it starts flamewars. yes, ICC is a mirving faction, but we all know this. if you just grew some in the game, things will change. also, the comp posts, don't post so many PLEASE. you got your forum posts back, and i think that is a blessing. don't go wasting it dude. think before you post, like, "is this the right thing to say?" "what will happen when i post this?" ECT. and make sure you know what you are talking about. goth, when i post this i don't mean to flame you, i want people to stop bashing you, it's getting on my nerves, and i know you are capable of more than you are doing. you are able to get DREADS for god's sake, and Kluth at that. PLEASE use them, all you have to do is fire an alpha at an enemy and cloak immediately after. i will teach you if you want to. *cuts ramblings*

ok i will stop my ramblings before they get too long. and please listen to me for once.....

[ This Message was edited by: leonide*FM*(Battle Dread pilot) on 2006-08-30 09:36 ]

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-08-30 13:51   
*hugs Leo:)

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-30 14:40   
awww, Leo that made me have a tear to me eye lol, but growing the cohones? listen dude, this game isnt what it used to be, 3 patches ago, this lag wasnt that bad to freeze my screen every 2 minutes and then 5 minutes later finding that my damn dread/cruiser beaconed and down to 50% hull or less. When and IF they fix these damn bugs you will see me combat a little more instead of building because thats the only thing i CAN do without fear of running into a damn planet.

that being said, THANX shig for giving me my posting rights, and those other 2 posts, they had negative stuff on it about crimson and i deleted them before any admins/mods saw it

Email GothThug {C?}
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-30 16:10   
Yes, I know about the other two threads and also realize that its not Goth's doing (entirely, anyway) that his threads erupt into flame wars, though leo has a good point about being aware of the potential reactions to your comments.

And Tael gave you your posting rights back; since he took them away, I have deferred to him on their return and wasn't going to get in the middle.

Email Shigernafy
TitaniumFinger
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-08-30 17:49   
uhh that doesnt stop the rest of us from fighting....

Quote:

On 2006-08-30 14:40, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
awww, Leo that made me have a tear to me eye lol, but growing the cohones? listen dude, this game isnt what it used to be, 3 patches ago, this lag wasnt that bad to freeze my screen every 2 minutes and then 5 minutes later finding that my damn dread/cruiser beaconed and down to 50% hull or less. When and IF they fix these damn bugs you will see me combat a little more instead of building because thats the only thing i CAN do without fear of running into a damn planet.

that being said, THANX shig for giving me my posting rights, and those other 2 posts, they had negative stuff on it about crimson and i deleted them before any admins/mods saw it

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.026779 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR