No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +3.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

19th - Server

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » The Universe Today » » [Internal Memo] Recent Mir Sightings...
 Author [Internal Memo] Recent Mir Sightings...
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2006-09-05 23:15   
[Internal Memo, Security Clearance L1 required]

To: UGTO Internal Security HQ, Earth, Sol Sector

Re: Mir Sightings

Dear Sir,

This is an official notice of Increased Mir Fleet activity in the Ross 148 and R33. We also have recently intercepted ICC Fleet messege traffice from units in Ross 448, Ross 248 and Tau Ceti reporting of seeing and engaging Mir Dreads, Codenamed Longhorn, in these areas.

We have been able to destroy at least two Longheads recently but at the loss of many good men and tons of lost equiptment. The Longhorns have become more aggressive and coordinated than have been previously observed. they are starting to show up in pairs and even three at a time.

There was a unconfirmed report of a fleet of five units consisting of two Longhorns, two Legion Cruisers and a new ship which is consistant in size with a Engineer, Supply or Transport. We are currently unsure what the nature of this new ship is. We do not know its weapon, armour or job status as of yet but will advise as soon as possible.

The sector Commanders are requesting reinforcements to bolster the lines against any further incursions but with the current concerted bombing campains by both K'luth and ICC, I believe this will not be possible.

My summory is this... If the rate of sightings of Mir increase at the current rate it is very well possible we could be seeing a full scale invasion withing 12-18 months. We can ill afford to sit on our butts and hope this problem goes away...

Please take all this information into concideration for reinforcements on the front lines. All nessicary Forms, Charts and Pictures are included in the data module download included.

V/r,

Admiral Rocko Willis
UGTO Internal Security Chief
UGTO/ICC Border

[ This Message was edited by: Historian on 2006-09-06 05:32 ]

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Grand Chancellor Mato
Grand Admiral
United Galactic Trade Organisation

Posted: 2006-09-06 05:27   
To: UGTO Internal Security Sector Chief, Ross 2, Ross 148 Sector
From: Grand Chancellor Mato, UGTO Internal Security HQ, UGTO Senate, Earth, Sol Sector

Re: Mir Sightings

Dear Admiral,

I am well aware of the current situation on the front lines. The increased MI presence throughout this quadrant is of a major concern and is hampering our efforts to contain this development.

Unfortunately, we are still not in a situation where we are able to fuilly disclose the existence of MI to the general populace. You will no doubt remember the uprisings and the distabilization when the K'Luth revealed themselves. Our statisticians believe that we cannot survive another such upheaval in such a short space of time without further preparations. This is the very reason we founded the Legion Research Project in the first place.

For the above reasons, an immediate mass mobilisation of forces would be very ill advised. For now we shall have to continue with the gradual buildup of our naval fleet under the continued pretense of increased hostilities towards the ICC, and an upsurge in pirate activity. It is by no means the best solution, but it is the only option that we have at this time.

Hopefully the LRP will be more fruitful in the coming months, and the data you have provided will no doubt be invaluable in helping to achieve this aim.

I offer my most sincere condolences and appologies to the families of those lost in the recent fighting. You are all doing a remarkable job, and I admire the bravery and steadfastness our troops have shown in battle. It is indeed something the UGTO as a whole can truely be proud of.

Yours faithfully,

Dobry Mato
UGTO Grand Chancellor
UGTO Senate.

[ This Message was edited by: Doran on 2006-09-06 10:01 ]

Goto the website of Grand Chancellor Mato
Page created in 0.021050 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR