Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » ICC News Network
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author ICC News Network
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-09-13 12:05   
Today is a great day for the citizens of the ICC. Finally, after this long war and hard fought battles, the UGTO Empire has been subdued. The start of an uneasy truce between the K'luth aliens and the ICC has culminated in the defeat of all UGTO held planets in all systems. While there still are minor patrols of UGTO ships operating from deepspace stations, their once great fleets have been annihilated. Today, ICC and K'luth politicians and Admirals met at the building of the former UGTO High Command on Earth. Both ICC and K'luth partied on Earth, finally getting revenge for the months of being defeated by the UGTO's overwhelming numbers. Though the damage to Earth's biosphere is significant (30% of all land is currently inhabitable and the air pollution is up 64% from the bombing) the troops did not hesitate to celebrate on the streets of New Washington. At home here in Exathra, and across all ICC planets in human space, citizens rejoice at the fall of this evil empire.

Though all UGTO planets have been defeated and captured, ICC forces were unable to find the UGTO chancellor and his family. While this is cause of concern for many ICC, Navy officials assure the populace that the Chancellor will be found and brought to justice. Even now, ICC ships are searching deepspace and asteroid belts for UGTO bases, one of which may contain the Chancellor.

Also on Earth in the past 24 hours, an assassination attempt on Grand Admiral Bito has been foiled. 3 UGTO snipers, hidden in various buildings in the Grand Square of UGTO HQ, fired on Grand Admiral Bito's transport as he rode through the streets. However, the UGTO bullets failed to hit the transport, as they were deflected by the small Shield Generator Bito had installed on the bottom of his transport. K'luth accompaining Bito discerned the location of the snipers, and ICC Marines quickly surrounded the buildings and took them prisoner. Their interrogation is still going on.

Bifrost Shipyard has finally been subdued after a day of fighting. The UGTO stationed there simply refused to surrender, giving people inside enough time to leave the Shipyard though UGTO and Civilian Transports. ICC Marines battled through every room of the complex, the UGTO simply not giving up. Finally, ICC forces broke through the barricade blocking off the control center in the center of the complex, where UGTO troops attempted to detonate what looked like a thermonuclear device. However, they were stopped, and the ICC defeated all who resisted, taking the rest prisoner. Unfortunately, the UGTO had already wiped all information on Ship Specifications and Weapon Outfits for every single ship in the UGTO Navy. All escaping Transports were destroyed or captured, with the exception of one, which evaded ICC ships and flew into deep space. ICC Patrols are still searching for the transport and its intended destination.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Polaris {Bankai!} on 2006-09-13 12:10 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Polaris {Bankai!} on 2006-09-13 14:11 ]

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-13 13:00   
and thus the peoples of the icc rejoyced for weeks to come

Email Borgie
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-13 15:36   
As ICC and Kluth Partied on Earth and Exathra, 3 Fleet Admirals were busy building, but then said why bother because it will give the uggies and excuse later on....The Notorious Genocide bomber known as Guyton is still wanted with 125 Counts of 1st Degree Manslaughter and Murder....his whereabouts are still unknown too the Icarus and KES fleets at this time....

Email GothThug {C?}
buzzcoxss (Artisen Anitomical)
Fleet Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-09-13 15:42   
You do know KES had nothing to do with this )) (or did we)

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-13 18:28   
One Grand Admiral who shall remain anonymous was quoted as saying, "Huh? what? Cool, now I can drink openly on the bridge! Party on the Charger!

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Fatal Command (CO)
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

From: over here in New York noticing some ppl are like canoes.....they need to be paddled.
Posted: 2006-09-13 20:22   
a Party and I wasnt invited?????????

Email Fatal Command (CO)
Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2006-09-13 20:25   
A demonic voice echoed near the grand admiral "i shall bring zee beer" he crackles. his shadowy figure disapears into the distant.

no71171 *CL*[retired]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-09-13 21:23   
funny, but you guys missed a SY that was in a luth home system....and you have succeeded in ticking a bunch of people off.....i pity you on what you will be enduring the next few weeks

Email no71171 *CL*[retired]
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-13 21:25   
I make in my pants sometimes.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-13 21:49   
yes but you see no7, we didnt mirv, we neutroned Barnards but the kluths reign is over, its time for you to deal with the ICC! ATTACK!

Email GothThug {C?}
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-13 23:51   
no offense but i serously dbout the truthfulness of the "we didnt mirv" part.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-14 00:30   
Its the truth, we had no mirvs so we used bio bombs XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-14 06:10   
Quote:

On 2006-09-13 21:25, $yTHe {Ret.} wrote:
I make in my pants sometimes.

+1

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-14 19:33   
Quote:

On 2006-09-13 21:23, no71171 *CL*[9-11-01] wrote:
funny, but you guys missed a SY that was in a luth home system....and you have succeeded in ticking a bunch of people off.....i pity you on what you will be enduring the next few weeks

And yet, the party continues still aboard the Charger

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-16 19:36   
Evil Empire?! Geez i swear, these citizens need to make up their mind. First, they live in fear of pirates and thugs, and beg for a strong government to protect them. Then once that government establishes order and laws, the same people want the pirates and thugs to come tear down the "Evil Empire" because they feel 'oppressed'.

Note: In this metaphor the Empire is UGTO, and the Thugs are the ICC. thats right, I said it.... THUGS what are you gonna do?! Mirv our barren blank planets? LOL

[ This Message was edited by: Kanman *FM* on 2006-09-16 19:37 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.018570 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR