Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » IMPORTANT: READ ME
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author IMPORTANT: READ ME
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-23 12:40   
Quote:

On 2006-09-23 12:26, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
Okay, Darkspace was meant to be a combat game NOT A BOMBING GAME! geeze, and nemain, Bombing wasnt meant to level all planets, hense the bug, The Bug itself is the threshold glitch, which is exploited time and time and time again

Okay. Darkspace wasnt ment to be just a Combat Game, it was ment to be a Massively Multiplayer Online Space Game. Meaning players have the choice to play how they want to, be it combat, supplying, building, or bombing.
Quote:
so therefore IT IS A BUG! AND THE ONLY FRACKING REASON WHY THESE FOOLS KEEP DOING IT

You know, making a sentence in all CAPS doesnt get the point across anymore then lowercase..
Quote:
Why? because its easy pres, and believe me, if i wanted too stoop the level of trashyness and mirv my way to GA i would but you know why i dont? its a thing called Class and Honor something you fools dont even know about

It isnt realy easy prestige. You have to find planets to bomb, places where the enemy cant get to you fast.. You also have to tough out through a few hard clusters.. as well as face the constant harrasment players like you give them, and that deserves a medal all on it's own.

Class and Honor, something you realy dont know either. You've insulted multiple players, as if it was nothing. Theres no class or honor in that.

Also, learn English Grammar.

Email Supertrooper
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-23 12:41   
Quote:

On 2006-09-23 12:33, Crim wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-09-23 11:38, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:

1. Roger: clan S.W: Rank: Fleet Admiral - He wanted to go on a mirving spree as soon as he resubbed...Why? because he enjoys exploiting bugs and i told him not to do that..he hasnt been back sense

2. Riley!: Clan S.W: Rank: Fleet Admiral - He told me he's been Fleet Admiral for 4 years and is tired of being an FA plus he gets to use the nifty new stations set at GA rank (Example A.)

Both of them can beat you in combat without blinking an eye-lash. Just because they bombed, doesnt mean their terrible people for doing so. Since when did pressing the B button become a bug to exploit? Dont think so. Also.. Wherent you all buddy-buddy with Riley? Now your Insulting him? Friendship must be high on your priority list.

Quote:
3. Antoni: Clan None: Rank: GA (80% of pres gained this version from bombing) Why does he do it? because he loves bombing this patch cause its "easy"

Antoni can beat you in combat too, easily. He's also been bombing for a good time, NOT just this patch. He isnt bombing for prestige, and you just said so. He finds it fun and easy, so he'll do it as he pleases.

Quote:
Alot of players Old and New have Abused this Bug this patch..why? Easy Rank and lazyness...except the vets have gone and the newbies are here still bombing up the ranks and think they're getting away with murder but i have a feeling they arent its a gut feeling i have...So if you bombers that have bombed yer way up the ranks because you think 484 is gonna put the kabosh on bombing? Think again, there is gonna be some sort of Consquence that is gonna happen too indescriminate bombers. what, i dont know tho is the question lol.

Indescriminate bombers? I havent seen any of those laltley. I have seen, how ever, bombers going system by system, capturing planets for their faction, along with gaining prestige for themselves. There is not Indescriminate bombing, each planet gained helps the faction. There will be no punishment to bombers, because they havent done anything wrong. They may not have the most combat experience, but they will be able to handle themselves next version.

Quote:

As For me, I know you all said that since i cant do combat this patch i should take advantage of darkspace's weaknesses uhm well thats wrong, in my eyes you all should be stripped of rank for blatent abuse of a bombing bug that coulda been Quickfixed but no, why bother trying to communicate this to the admins, because next patch all the newbs who bombed their way to FA/GA will have some fighting Experience in bigger ships before 484..that is not acceptable,,i would prefer it if they were stripped of rank from mass bombing but whatever its not gonna happen

This is typicaly you, Goth. You dont like how someone has found a good way to work up prestige, and your jealous of that. You want them to be stripped of their rank, because it's held up by a stat thats over half of their other stats, right? Take a look at your engineering stats, Jacks combat stats, Dorans supply stats. If something like that where to happen, you'd have to be fair to everyone and strip them of their rank too.

Now you're being Biased, In no way in my post have i said i can take them on in combat, you're a fool just like Nemain and guyton and the rest of them who are so blinded by their ambition to bomb, but alas, you have an account previously owned by a friend of mine on MSN who has....dare i say it...bombed to the rank of GA the rest of the way, he worked up til FA but the later half of his pres, the last 10K he got bombing....now on to the issue of being stripped of rank from bombing to the higher ranks, unlike them, Doran, Me, Jack, Ent and so many fracking others have earned their pres fair and square NOT by being lame and bombing for it

Email GothThug {C?}
Nemain
Cadet

Posted: 2006-09-23 12:44   
* [ICARUS]Twisted GothThug {C?} @116906 Sent "okay dont go there with me, you're ignorant to the fact that this bombing threshold is bugged! it has been posted in the bugs thread IN BETA! not release!"

Thats a post in BETA not RELEASE...

And who posted it? You?

Where in RELEASE does it say it is bugged? Tell me that.
16:38:19 [-Merc-]Nemain: \"Faustus, you are my hero *hugs* lol\"
16:38:48 [Admin]Faustus: \"lol... thanks nemain\"

Zeritu
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-23 12:45   
Gothie Bombing is the First Line of Combat to Softenup the Enamy Fources So Stop going around Saying Bombing isn't Combat!!! And Everyone Drop this Subject It's Old Boring and it's Not good to get New PPL to Play.

Goto the website of Zeritu
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-23 12:46   
Quote:

On 2006-09-23 12:41, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
Now you're being Biased, In no way in my post have i said i can take them on in combat, you're a fool just like Nemain and guyton and the rest of them who are so blinded by their ambition to bomb, but alas, you have an account previously owned by a friend of mine on MSN who has....dare i say it...bombed to the rank of GA the rest of the way, he worked up til FA but the later half of his pres, the last 10K he got bombing....now on to the issue of being stripped of rank from bombing to the higher ranks, unlike them, Doran, Me, Jack, Ent and so many fracking others have earned their pres fair and square NOT by being lame and bombing for it

Okay, so you didnt say it in this post, but you've said 'Bomber brats' have no combat skill. My ambition to bomb? I havent touched a bomber in a few months, kiddo.

Now, SuperTrooper was also one of the best combat pilots, he didnt just bomb. He liked bombing, not just for prestige, you know?

Players who have bombed have done it fair and square. They havent bugged ECM onto their ships, or COB'd planets. They did everything within the RoC, and didnt abuse anything. So, you want to take their ranks away because of that? It'd only be fair if you took away Dorans, Yours, Jacks, and the rest of the players who 'fairly' earned their ranks, according to your standards.

Email Supertrooper
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-09-23 12:48   
For one, I think Roger is a cool guy. What do you mean you told him not to bomb when he first subbed, and then he wasn't seen since? Though he's disappeared for a while now, he flew with us for quite a while in a station, being very helpful, and working great with the team. He likes to exploit bugs? That's not a very nice accusation.

And I don't know about what you told him and all, but I don't think he's a person who would quit DS just because you told him to stop bombing, or whatever...

And YOU, Goththug, should be stripped of your rank because of blatant abuse of the engineer while building illegally MIRVed planets, therefore, taking advantage of the blatant abusement of the MIRV 'bug'.

Right?

[ This Message was edited by: Polaris {ISC} on 2006-09-23 12:50 ]

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-23 13:27   
when he wanted to REsub kit ugh, and yes roger is very cool

Email GothThug {C?}
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-23 13:30   
and..you.. insulted him..

Email Supertrooper
Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-09-23 13:50   
I see a typical trend here folks, everyone jumps on the bandwagon to scream murder about mirving, and then for whatever reason then everyone jumps on the bandwagon to bash GothThug... and it really doesn't matter what topic is being ranted about. I read the entire thread and aside from a few quirks in his messages, there's no warranting jumping down his throat unless you people are TRULY UNTOLERANT! oh, and nemien or whatever your name is, bombing IS bugged... as was flux in previous versions (which everyone bitched about) as was the cl2k kluth dessies, (which everyone bitched about) as was the dual reactor Assault Cruiser (which guess what... everyone bitched about.) All bugs, all left in the game until the next patch came out.. so don't go sayin it's not a bug because it's in the game, because YOU ARE WRONG. bomb splash damage is borked, but not likely to be fixed until next patch. period. so get over your excuses, and face the facts.

rae out..

Mithrandir
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-09-23 14:29   
Rae makes a good point. There is a design issue and a publicly acknowledged bug regarding (as Goth said) a threshhold issue whereby bombs reach a certain damage and then completely clear a planet. This was not intended. Thus, it is a bug.

That said, its not being fixed until the patch, and we're not going to ban all bombing in the interim.

To both sides: Get over it. Yes, its a bug so you've lost your moral high ground. No, nothings going to happen save a patch, so you can quit your whining.

For those of you whose posting rights remain, let the issue die.

Email Mithrandir
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.373578 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR