Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » good and bad things about this game for 1.483
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author good and bad things about this game for 1.483
DarkSpin
Captain
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-09-28 16:58   
Lets discuss the good and bad things about DS in the current relece version.

[ This Message was edited by: darkspen on 2006-09-29 07:43 ]

(' o ') - Website: DIAU.NET

Email DarkSpin   Goto the website of DarkSpin
-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-28 17:15   
whhhhaaaaaaat u say ?

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-28 17:22   
You have no chance to survive make your time.

Email Shigernafy
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-28 17:42   
Dont be so depressed from the lower player rate than you were used to in summer. people just went back to school and stuff. They will continue to play when they have time and the playerbase will rise again next summer. All will be well.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-09-28 17:57   
To some of us, this game is already dead.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-28 18:33   
Proof that the game is just fine:

See? and that is just around 7PM Eastern US time, just after people get home from work. Its just that people have school and work. The game isnt dying.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-28 19:11   
Your english.. It's so.. Perfect. It makes me want to sing praises of your linguistical skills. I want to write a book, about how your english compelled me to write it.

You sir, are an English Genius.

Email Supertrooper
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-09-28 19:12   
Sad. 15 people in a single screeny. I know I have a screeny somewhere that has a battle in Barnyard with about 40 people in combat. I think at this point DS is a patient on life support.

I wonder, if F's wife unplugs the MV server to vaccuum the floors, and forgets to plug it back in, I wonder how many months before F would realize it was even down....

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Sleepin
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-09-28 19:38   
Ebb and flow, it's the way of things. People come, and people go. DS may never be the same as it was back in .480, but it is most certainly not dead.

$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-28 20:13   
You know, some days i miss the bugs and glitches we used to complain about, only for 1 reason, it makes me wonder what would have happened had we all just played the game for what it was, and left it the way it was, would we still have that huge player base? some may have left for lack of game progression, but how many people would have stayed for the game from back in the day? How many people left with the roll out of the new patch? How many more people left with the bringing of the second patch? how many people came back and have again left waiting for 2weeks™ for something to fix this, i understand F is a busy man, and i do not blame him for the downward slope we are on, instead i thank him, for all the greats games, and time spent with "virtual comrades" in the MV be it a raid on 1 system, or a 2 faction 8 fleet plot to eliminate 1 faction. some of you may not have been here that long to know what ur missing, and thats cool with me, cus u have ur own cool in game memories. I have been here for 4 years, and like many others that have posted above, have seen people come and go, and return, and leave. but one things for sure DS isnt going to die soon, whether or not Fs wife unplugs the MV server and no one notices, at least the chat room will be up

-SJ d- -b

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-28 20:34   
Faustus stays on top of things. There have been times that the MV completely crashed, and only 20 minutes later Faustus is in the lobby and fixing the MV. It wont get forgotten if it crashes

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-28 21:27   
Thats only because it crashes due to Faust plugging in that god forsaken damned blender...

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
DarkSpin
Captain
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-09-29 07:24   
lol yea all this is true.. thx for the encoragement guys... I hope it never comes to the shutdown of the game. anyways what is still good in ds and what should us players do to help tie people down in aw when they go in game? so more people come?

and there working on the lag hard I can tell... it isnt the end of the world just because you get stuck in the mv cant jump can't move lol not it is really bad if you are a higher rank cause you lose more press that way lol. I dont think about lag as a bad thing but as a sort of good thing cause it makes the game more intresting... puts another element in the game that makes it harder...and therefor keeps people here longer cause they can rank as fast. andy ways I could blable on and on about the good aspect's of lag lol.

lol also I have a non game topic I need answerd cause I cant find the answer... does liquid hydrogen conduct eletricity?

[ This Message was edited by: darkspen on 2006-09-29 07:41 ]

(' o ') - Website: DIAU.NET

Email DarkSpin   Goto the website of DarkSpin
Ospolos
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-29 10:00   
Quote:

On 2006-09-29 07:24, darkspen wrote:
lol also I have a non game topic I need answerd cause I cant find the answer... does liquid hydrogen conduct eletricity?

Hydrogen it self? No. Keyword: Hydrogen. There is so little, and only max 2 valance electrons around a hydrogen atom. So, not much for electrons to jump across by, also the fact that electrons in hydrogen are really close to the sub atomic materials. You would need massive ammounts of electricity for Hydrogen to conduct effectivly. Best thing you can do with liq. H2 is either freeze things or burn it with oxygen to make water. (You could always add salt after if you want your hydrogen to be conductive when bonded with water )

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-09-29 11:13   
But it's a top of the line blender coeus!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024019 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR