No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » What Kind of Player Are You?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author What Kind of Player Are You?
Walrus of Apathy
Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-10-03 18:17   
Take This quiz to find out what kind of player are you. Answer all the questions honastly about what you would do in that situation.

Question 1
You are doing a bombing run on a group of planets when an enemy ship jumps in. The enemy see's you are using mirvs and starts talking trash at you. Do you..

1)Call a fleet wide order to attack that one person and completly destroy him and take his resources from his carcass and sell them

2)Use the /report feature to tell a mod what is happening and hopefully get him banned

3)Talk trash back at him

Question 2
While in the lobby, a guy comes in and starts talking about stories where he did something gallant for someone esle. Do you...

1)Butt in and start telling about the time you held off a destroyer while your friend in a extractor escaped

2)Ignore him and talk with your friends

3)Call him names for being stupid

Question 3
While you are in the lobby someone starts voiceing aloud her idea to make the game better. The idea is stupid and wouldn't work. Do you..

1)Start pointing out each and every flaw in her idea to the piont of making her almost cry

2)Point out that the idea is flawed and give some suggestions to make it better.

3)Call her stupid for even thinking her idea would work.

Question 4
You are in admiral and you see a single bomber. When you jump to him you see him using mirvs. Do you...

1)Attack him with your best ship and kill him just for being a bomber

2)Attack him with your best ship while politely talk to him about how mirvs are wasteful and shouldn't be used.

3)Attack him while trash talking him for using mirvs.

Question 5
A recently promoted admiral wants to test out his new dread. You agree to duel him so he can test it. Do you...

1)Show him no pity and kill him as fast as possible for the extra kill.

2)Go easy on him to give him a chance to get used to the new ship

3)In the middle of the duel you jump away becuase you are getting beat and make him really mad and have him chase you down.

SCORING GUIDE

In order to calculate your score add up all the numbers beside the answers you chose.

IF YOUR SCORE IS 5 - 8
Congratz, you are a Grade A player. you probably have many friends and like to fight. You like to have lots of fun and don't care if you die. To you it's just a game.

IF YOU SCORE IS 9 - 13
Good Job, you are a Grade B player. You are a nice person and probably smart, but your ways as a snitch can get you in trouble with others players.
You don't have as many friends but but the ones you have are loyal.

IF YOUR SCORE IS 14 ON
Oh my, your a Grade C player. You may have only a handfull of friends and many people don't like you. When you enter a game you are generally the #1 target for other players. Try to not voice your opinion to other people to much. You may get banned some more.

Email Walrus of Apathy
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-10-03 18:51   
Take This quiz to find out what kind of player are you. Answer all the questions honastly about what you would do in that situation.

Quote:
Question 1
You are doing a bombing run on a group of planets when an enemy ship jumps in. The enemy see's you are using mirvs and starts talking trash at you. Do you..

1)Call a fleet wide order to attack that one person and completly destroy him and take his resources from his carcass and sell them

2)Use the /report feature to tell a mod what is happening and hopefully get him banned

3)Talk trash back at him

N/A - I use Neutrons.

Quote:
Question 2
While in the lobby, a guy comes in and starts talking about stories where he did something gallant for someone esle. Do you...

1)Butt in and start telling about the time you held off a destroyer while your friend in a extractor escaped

2)Ignore him and talk with your friends

3)Call him names for being stupid

Quote:
Question 3
While you are in the lobby someone starts voiceing aloud her idea to make the game better. The idea is stupid and wouldn't work. Do you..

1)Start pointing out each and every flaw in her idea to the piont of making her almost cry

2)Point out that the idea is flawed and give some suggestions to make it better.

3)Call her stupid for even thinking her idea would work.

Quote:
Question 4
You are in admiral and you see a single bomber. When you jump to him you see him using mirvs. Do you...

1)Attack him with your best ship and kill him just for being a bomber

2)Attack him with your best ship while politely talk to him about how mirvs are wasteful and shouldn't be used.

3)Attack him while trash talking him for using mirvs.

Quote:
Question 5
A recently promoted admiral wants to test out his new dread. You agree to duel him so he can test it. Do you...

1)Show him no pity and kill him as fast as possible for the extra kill.

2)Go easy on him to give him a chance to get used to the new ship

3)In the middle of the duel you jump away becuase you are getting beat and make him really mad and have him chase you down.

1 (though if its a friend I'll let them live at 1% hull =P

SCORING GUIDE

In order to calculate your score add up all the numbers beside the answers you chose.

IF YOUR SCORE IS 5 - 8
Congratz, you are a Grade A player. you probably have many friends and like to fight. You like to have lots of fun and don't care if you die. To you it's just a game.

IF YOU SCORE IS 9 - 13
Good Job, you are a Grade B player. You are a nice person and probably smart, but your ways as a snitch can get you in trouble with others players.
You don't have as many friends but but the ones you have are loyal.

IF YOUR SCORE IS 14 ON
Oh my, your a Grade C player. You may have only a handfull of friends and many people don't like you. When you enter a game you are generally the #1 target for other players. Try to not voice your opinion to other people to much. You may get banned some more.

6 - w00t Grade A!

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-10-03 19:12   
69... this quiz is rigged

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-10-03 19:14   
1) NA
2) NA
3) 1
4) 2
5) 2

Quote:

IF YOUR SCORE IS 5 - 8

A Troll =SSC=
Cadet

Posted: 2006-10-03 20:04   
on 1
4th option
Ignore continue my run and dont worry about it
On 2
Option 1

On 3
Option 4 get jack to point out each and every flaw and make said person cry while laughing my butt off.

On 4
4th Option
Kill him without saying a word with the best ship at my disposal

On 5
Option 1

(Yes i made my own option i dont care the ones you got are too biased and dont fit some people)

Email A Troll =SSC=
Binks
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-03 22:20   
'Lets see...
1: None of the above, why should I even react to him?
2: 2, kinda (I don't normally chat with friends, I just lurk )
3: 2, though I wouldn't say it's flawed just something like "Interesting, but what about..."
4: None of the above, he's an enemy, that why I'll attack him...
5: A bit of 2 but if he starts hurting I'll fight normally

So basicly an 6...yay...

[ This Message was edited by: Battle Droid Binks on 2006-10-03 22:21 ]