Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » No more building
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author No more building
YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-15 15:42   
The next patch is not going to come any quicker.

No matter how promising it may seem, there will never be a point where people would keep any kind of agreement up, you only need to look through the pages of diplomacy threads to find evidence of that.

Your only option is to grin and bear it, because anything else is sooner or later going to end up being a waste of energy.

[ This Message was edited by: YIIMM on 2006-10-15 15:42 ]

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-10-15 15:53   
..........................................................................................................................

[ This Message was edited by: Reeves-81 on 2006-10-15 16:10 ]

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2006-10-15 18:21   
Mirvs are my nuets therefore i will use them when i require a bombing run and nothing can change my mind about it and lazy? just because i dont have all the time in the world to sit there and build then bitch and whine about those that bomb doesnt mean im lazy....

[ This Message was edited by: Guyton on 2006-10-15 18:23 ]

Dionysian *EP5* (Angel of Destruction)
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2006-10-15 18:44   
Quote:

On 2006-10-15 18:21, Guyton wrote:
Mirvs are my nuets therefore i will use them when i require a bombing run and nothing can change my mind about it and lazy? just because i dont have all the time in the world to sit there and build then bitch and whine about those that bomb doesnt mean im lazy....

[ This Message was edited by: Guyton on 2006-10-15 18:23 ]

no-one said it was anything to do with you and similar players- and whether you lazy or not. I can certainly undertstand why you don;t want to build. Neither do i. What i'm saying is that i'm not going to spend my days building up planets anymore that someone else has mirved and that are just going to get mirved to pieces again that night. You can do what you like as ypu've said but if a planet aint built you ain't gonna get much prestige from mirving the 1 inf of it.

At the moment - mirvers arte mirving as much as is being built. I'll be building less so you'll have less to mirv and I wopuld urge everyone else to not build anything unless it's an essential planet.

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-10-15 18:48   
Shig, we really need to have an addon that deletes the persons account if they can't use proper grammar.

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-15 22:45   
Or lock it.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-15 23:03   
/me thinks there is one solution to this problem... dont play and wait for 1.484 in two weeks

[ This Message was edited by: doda *P2* (the inactive noob) on 2006-10-15 23:04 ]

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-10-16 16:59   
Yokels....

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-10-16 18:56   
So in other words, the game should be played by each of your collective "moral" standards, and not any other way? No thanks. I have mirved, tho seldom, always prefered my fighter bombers over mirving. I neut more than anything. But it all has to do with the situation, and never who is crying and bellyaching. It can't be helped that some people act as tho they have some moral high ground, any more than those on that high ground can get the mirvers to stop. This entire debate is just plain childish.

Don't like mirvers? Grab a dictor and snag them. Can't do that? Then just freakin log out. Don't go into the lobby with your petty complaints. Don't grieve other players for using "legal" tools to do their work. Live with it or leave it.

As far as not building goes, well, a while back there were some angry Uggies, because a certain unfleeted GA had recapped a bunch of mirved planets from the KLuth. Well, I recapped em and locked every one of them. Not many unfleeted GAs flying around that can unlock them. Why? Just so they could not be rebuilt. But not outa spite, outa the need to get the kluth to look elsewhere for a spell and give my faction a breather. That simple.

There is nothing wrong with not building. I personally think that a few racks, a colony, needed power/domes/food and not much more should be on most planets anyways. Defense is defenseless, and the planets just get whacked senseless. No point in em except giving away pres.

I just wish people would understand that it isn't the mirving that is killing the game, it's the crybabies that can't handle it that are.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-10-17 02:34   
i will stick up for Dionysian here i rarely see him nuke a planet and when he did he rebuilt it, which was later renuked by the enemy fraction

Email Borgie
Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-10-17 15:41   
Quote:

On 2006-10-15 23:03, doda *P2* (the inactive noob) wrote:
/me thinks there is one solution to this problem... dont play and wait for 1.484 in two weeks

[ This Message was edited by: doda *P2* (the inactive noob) on 2006-10-15 23:04 ]

2 weeks,,,,,,, LOL

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-17 17:31   
I have noticed that alot lately, the ones who hate nukers usually get their planets nuked alot, lol so stop bitching and complaining the sooner you do this the sooner they'll stop being a lamer and stop mirving so damn much.

Email GothThug {C?}
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-17 17:58   
Quote:

On 2006-10-17 17:31, GothThug {C?} wrote:
I have noticed that alot lately, the ones who hate nukers usually get their planets nuked alot, lol so stop bitching and complaining the sooner you do this the sooner they'll stop being a lamer and stop mirving so damn much.

Have you ever re-read a post after you post it? Seriously? You say stop complaining about mirvers or as you have self titled them "mirv brats". Yet you continue in your 1 long sentace to complain about mirvers and to tell them to stop being lamers. If I am reading this correctly you just said you do not care for yourself and you should stop complaining.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Chim Chim
Cadet

Posted: 2006-10-17 18:24   
actually, it would seem that any faction he is on, by his theory, is destined to get glassed en masse. I DO believe there is no bigger complaint-whore than GT, so I would assume that would mean that any faction he's on, he is inviting the mirvers to mirv them.

Man, having GT on ur faction could be hazardous to it's health. Interesting theory.

TheHunter
Marshal

Posted: 2006-10-17 18:57   
without getting started on this issue, i'll agree GT is the biggest,louded CB out there, but i tell you this much its easier to turn a blind ear to him and get on with why your here to game.

Goto the website of TheHunter
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.021047 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR