No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Funny "small" people
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Funny "small" people
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-10-21 15:37   
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 12:44, Reeves-81 wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 11:35, Fattierob (x2 ND-001 Nadesico) wrote:
been a day or two now.

yep, this topic is defintly deleted and/or locked.

learn how to spell you funny small person

On 2006-10-20 17.36, Reeves-81 wrote:
Quote:

Thank you for proving my point so absolutly.

Do you really want to play grammar police?

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Bitopherous
1st Lieutenant

Posted: 2006-10-21 23:53   
C'mon folks...lets stay on topic now. Flames are what gets things dissappeared, right?

Hey, lookit me doing something admin-y!

[ This Message was edited by: Bitopherous on 2006-10-21 23:54 ]

Email Bitopherous
Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-10-24 02:06   
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 13:03, -RevenG- wrote:
Oh no! Someone got called on their grammar! By the way, you left out a period, and you did not capitalise. Please go back to school.

hehe and you spelled CAPITALIZE wrong, you funny small person

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-24 04:08   
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 02:06, Reeves-81 wrote:

Not everyone has your silly love affair with the letter "Z" (zed).

If you want yet another pedant laughing at you, carry on.

Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2006-10-24 09:56   
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 13:03, -RevenG- wrote:
Oh no! Someone got called on their grammar! By the way, you left out a period, and you did not capitalise. Please go back to school.

and who is there when the first grammar comment is made?

bye bye

- Axi

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-10-24 10:16   
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 02:06, Reeves-81 wrote:

"ise" = British
"ize" = American

Revenge may indeed by American (or Canadian?), but since he's been hanging out around me for such a long time, he has obviously developed a love for both myself and the language of the country I originate from.

If you want to be a fool - by my guest and go ahead, you're only going to make people dislike you, and no good can come of that (bar all of us laughing at your expense (sorry, should that be expenze?)).

Back on topic...

The mods have a right to move posts where-ever they may wish for several reasons. Your post may not of been contributing to a specific topic, or you may of been insulting someone - egging on a flame war. There are many reasons why the forum moderators have their powers, and that's because the admins trust them to maintain the forums, and do the job properly.

If you feel like you were targeted specificly, or you were treated unfairly, you could always ask to speak to an administrator like any other online community. Chances are it will not go anywhere though. Why? Because the forum moderators we do have, are older players, who have been here for quite some time, and so know how to get things done, and go about them.

[edit]Woot for 7777 posts![/edit]

- Jack

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-10-24 10:24 ]

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2006-10-24 10:30   
All the mods are here to create a giant conspiracy to ruin your gameplay experience and any sense of "voice" you have in the game. All the mods are on a constant rotation throughout the day, given their available times and locations throughout the world, to monitor all communication that only you send. Screw the rest of the game, you're the only guy who is now the sole focus of the entirety of the administration. GG.

It couldn't be the fact that some people argue just for the sake of argument or just try to stir trouble so they are hip, cool, a rebel, and a martyr. No, that couldn't be it. Or it couldn't be trying to incite people with dramatic examples of how the "man" is keeping you down. No, that's not it either.

What else... what else....

Could it be some sort of egotistical complex? No, that can't be it.

Well here's my advice. Fight the man! Keep it up, don't act like a decent player, that's just what they want! Keep causing trouble and strife, the admins and mods hate nothing more than fighting a hero such as yourself! Perhaps with enough spam on the message board, you can create a revolution with all the other rebel players to overthrow the tyrannical and despotic rulers of this beautiful game. You can restore peace and freedom in our universe! Please, save us!

Or just stfu.

Email Ramius
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-10-24 10:49   
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 10:16, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Revenge may indeed by American (or Canadian?), but since he's been hanging out around me for such a long time, he has obviously developed a love for both myself and the language of the country I originate from.

It's true!

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-10-24 17:11   
/me walks away

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-10-24 19:44   
im still wondering why "small" is in quotes..
was the thread originally about hilarious midgets or something?

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-24 19:50   
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 19:44, Doran wrote:

Mods gone wild: Midgets edition?

of course, you could replace "midget" with "josef".....

*ducks*

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-10-25 04:40   
Quote:

On 2006-10-24 19:44, Doran wrote:

Your one of the "small" people im talking about, if you had any education/common sense you'd be able to figure it out.

A Definition of "small"
belittled: made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth); "her comments made me feel small"

It's in quotations so none of you morons think its about a hilarious midget........... oh wait. someone did in thier........ "small" comment. LOL

Oh and yes we have seperate words for capitalize and capitalise since the're two different things, "to capitalize a letter of the alphabet" "to capitalise upon an opportunity". It's not my fault the "Queens English" is limited. lol

[ This Message was edited by: Reeves-81 on 2006-10-25 04:47 ]

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-25 07:14   
Quote:

On 2006-10-25 04:40, Reeves-81 wrote:

Your one of the "small" people im talking about, if you had any education/common sense you'd be able to figure it out.

A Definition of "small"
belittled: made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth); "her comments made me feel small"

It's in quotations so none of you morons think its about a hilarious midget........... oh wait. someone did in thier........ "small" comment. LOL <- Just plain annoying

Oh and yes we have seperate words for capitalize and capitalise since the're two different things, "to capitalize a letter of the alphabet" "to capitalise upon an opportunity". It's not my fault the "Queens English" is limited. lol <- There, look, you've done it again

You may have noticed this, but do you realise you're in effect guilty of all the things you accuse us of?

To be honest, you seem to be Funny "small" yourself, and not remotely Shiny "happy".

Just mull that one over, love.

[ This Message was edited by: YIIMM on 2006-10-25 07:18 ]

Nemain
Cadet

Posted: 2006-10-25 11:00   
Well, this just proves how unfriendly this community is(and you complain about EvE?)

I have had experience with this as well. Mods and "Vets"(or the people that are good friends of the Mods) always get away with almost anything, while a player that they don't like is the first target for criticism, flames and sometimes warnings because they are doing something that they do not like.

Darkspace plays favorites. The sad thing is that nobody will step up(and if they do, this is what happens to them.) In my opinion, Darkspace is the equivalent to a corrupted corporation.

Everyone thinks people leave because of the game itself, but did you ever think that maybe it is because this is an anti-noob game. Not only is it anti-noob, but you treat anyone that refuses to think you are "uber" or think of things the way you think this way.

And as I know I will become a target now(as I suspected from the moment I hit Reply) I will not post any more useless arguments to prove my point.

If you agree, you agree; if you don't, well its obvious you don't, but do not try to change my opinion, and do not flame me, because it will just prove my point.
16:38:19 [-Merc-]Nemain: \"Faustus, you are my hero *hugs* lol\"
16:38:48 [Admin]Faustus: \"lol... thanks nemain\"

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-10-25 11:28   
The mods do not play favourites. Trust me on this. I've been around long enough to know. Sure, Mods might be friends with some people, but they wont choose sides. They look at the facts. The fact you are their friend means little at the time. They will do what is required. I think the Mods do a great job. Heck, I'd say these are the best Mods I have ever seen.

You say that nobody steps up, then you mention this is what happens to them when they do step up. If you are talking about Reeves, then heck yes this is what happens. Look at how he went about it. If he went about his posts in a mature way, then he would not be "attacked". He calls us on our spelling/ grammar/ education ect, then of course we are going to do the same to him. Two can play that game. You will also notice he called us morons. You realise that's a personal attack in a way? It's name calling, and it can be classified as flaming. As they say, "Insults are the arguments for those who are in the wrong." So, he brought this on himself. If he says he is sorry, and in the wrong, then we will forgive him. As for you, I can't say that you wont be flamed. I wont flame you. Will the others? Probably not. Most of us here are mature. In the end, I believe this topic will only serve to start a flame thread.

[ This Message was edited by: -RevenG- on 2006-10-25 11:29 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025965 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR