No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Darkspace Movie,
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Darkspace Movie,
Rhiawhyn Zerinth
Fleet Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-11-09 19:15   
hmm sounds like fun i wouldint mind kiling a dread or 2 ^.^

anyway this might make it as a movie.... if faust lets you do that...

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-11-09 21:52   
Was it really that obscure?

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-11-09 23:35   
No, no it wasn't.

Binks
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-09 23:37   
Quote:

On 2006-11-09 21:52, Coeus [LG For Admin!] wrote:
Was it really that obscure?

It is kinda buried at the bottom. Not sure exactly what causes it but my eyes skipped right over it until you referred to sig, and then it was only by consciously scanning your sig that I noticed it. Perhaps it's something to do with the fact that the two images make my brain think that that's all your sig is going to have in it, and any text at the bottom is just part of the forum. Or perhaps I'm crazy...I don't know...

EDIT: Or, on looking back, it might have something to do with it being right under a pic of a bunch of lines of text. My eyes kinda naturally skip over that stuff after I've seen it once and so I guess it's kinda being lumped in with the pic and therefore ignored. Even knowing it's there I can't pick it out without trying. Though, again, this is all speculation and I'm probably insane so why are you still reading and I like run-on sentences because they are fun oh look a beach!

[ This Message was edited by: Binks on 2006-11-09 23:39 ]

Powered by Stormtroopers and Red Shirts

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-10 05:36   
hmm good feedback. ok then.
all i need is a Camera man (1 or 2) (must have Fraps or an extremely good quality video recording software)
after i know i have that ill write up the proper script i wouldnt mind some help from Darkspace's more knowlagble vets like Kanman and his very in depth report about Gaifens and energy Gaifens, and Feralwulf's background of the kluth.

After ive wrote the script ill post it up ask for oppinions, and things etc. then hopefully come out with the final script.
once the final script is good to go im gona need my actors, ill post up how many players we need (Prestige loss MIGHT occur) and then we are all set to make this movie,
most of the battles near a star, i wouldnt mind a lovely camera shot at the ICC invasion (tachyon drives only) where u see the fleet jump in with about 16-18 ships all at the same time and u see the exit ripple affect.

keep the comments comming, i need my camera men!

Mithrandir
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-10 06:56   
It just may be possible, if this looks like its going somewhere, to arrange for the arrival of various extraterrestrial forces.. (ie, gaifens showing up to play)

Email Mithrandir
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-10 09:11   
yeh wouldnt mind that.. lemme think.
ok hmm..
we could involve the Gaifen as a mighty Space creature, as powerfull as a dread perhaps (this isnt true ofc) but to give it a depth, Referring back to when the ICC scout spots the UGTO base and then the icc launch their invasion i was thinking that at the end of the fight u kno there was one Transport ship and 2 cruisers (UGTO) and 1 ICC station, well jsut before that there were 2 ICC Dreads.
so there we are, 2 cruisers and a transport ship staring at a half damaged ICC station and 2 Combat dreads.
the cruisers know they are screwed but out of know where a bright light (star behind)shows and in plain view comes this beutifully Formed Gaifen,
it comes closer and the foolish ICC dread 'Meratus' Opens fire on the Gaifen, the Gaifen of course is outraged and in one swift movement and all show of lasers Whipes the frontal shield and armour of the combat dread (the dread is imobilised and crippled) the other dread looks in horror as its ally has been crumpled, the 2 UGTO cruisers see's this opertunity and takes it, they open all fire on the remaining Dread with help from the Gaifen, pretty quickly the Dread is destroyed. the Imobilised Dread manages to get its Hyper Drive active and runs.

the Gaifen disapears with a faint hint of satisfactory as the 2 cruisers are gratefull for the help and the fact the gaifen didnt fire on them.
the transport ship moves in and captures the ICC command station.

so thats what im thinking for a scene involving gaifen. we could swap the Gaifen for a Mir let me kno what u guys think.
PS. i still need my camera men.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-10 12:47   
If any of you read Gideon's works, a good "prequel" darkspace movie would consist of the timeline from 2000 to 2119 (with the asteriod Ragnarok missing the earth as the "climax" of the movie).

of course, the real fun of darkspace history is anything after that, but I think it's just too long and too much for one movie (Triology!0

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-10 13:28   
if you need actors i can do voice overs pretty well, i once did a voice over for a video with a christian music artist long ago, and a cartoon (i was satan) lol if you've heard me on Teamspeak i have different voices i can do like a Witch, Demon or a woman lol

Email GothThug {C?}
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-10 15:05   
How about an opening scene with a tiny little ugto dreadnaught getting chased by the mighty and deadly ICC ED. With the ICC ED firing all psi cannons, but like firing one or two at a time.

[ This Message was edited by: doda *P2* (the inactive noob) on 2006-11-10 15:06 ]

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-10 15:10   
Try to get the first part of the story together first.Like the human race being together. Then the problem that came to be that created ICC which lead to a war. The war draged on and pirates started to show up. UGTO exploring other system came across the K'luth and started a 3nd front. They was watching both sides fight each other and waited for the right time to strike. which force ICC and UGTO to fight with each other for a short time fame.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-10 15:43   
eerrr..
the original script is fine, i got alot of good comments about it so we will stick to that BASIC script but i will alter it pending on more comments. i just need a camera man.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-10 15:58   
I wont presume to say HOW a scene should go, as it is YOUR vision, but count VCA in to fill the UGTO ship needs of your scenes. Being a GA, I have a couple thousand extra pres laying around, so I will even be willing to lose a ship or two (a dread and a cruiser at MOST, dont expect any station SDs or anything). Just let us know how we can help.

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-10 19:02   
its all good. i just really need the key to make this movie. a dam camera guy,

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2006-11-10 19:13   
Hell... Just make The Forgotten Fleet your script... We will talk royalties later..

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.032943 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR